Clearly locked

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by QSMd, Sep 6, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. QSMd

QSMd Member

SE US
    Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    Yes. I am not getting all of the attention I want, but am accepting it and not pushing anything. We have had some good talks recently about what I need and what she needs. She is comfortable with me wearing my device, thinks it's funny when I walk around naked or lay in bed naked. We agreed that communication is important and needs to happen more often. Our biggest problem was that I would feel like she would ignore sexuality and intimacy all day, go to bed, and then want to have sex and be annoyed if she didn't have the key handy. While I might actually want to please her and not mind about my own orgasm she doesn't get satisfaction unless we have PIV sex.

So we have more to work on but we are talking about it. I told her that if something isn't working for her, tell me! She likes very much that I don't have access to myself. I explained that I would prefer to be more intimate before bedtime and if she prefers I can unlock earlier in the evening. So far that hasn't happened but life has been busy.

2. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Sounds like good communication.

3. Zaar31

Zaar31 Member

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    I like your thread! Thanks for posting the detail of your journey. It is helping others.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice