Device-Free Chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by frankie teardrop, Aug 24, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    I think this is FLR-related. Do any other guys here not wear a chastity device? Do any of the Wives/Girlfriends/Mistresses prefer their male not to wear a device even though they want him to practise orgasm control/semen retention? I've never worn a device and it's usually 2 weeks before she has me ejaculate although sometimes she will encourage me to go for up to 5 weeks. If I find myself struggling occasionally she will generally give me support and talk me through it. I've come to appreciate the fact that it's never easy, just when I think I'm home free I have to crank my willpower up another notch.

What are the benefits? For her it is a very attentive and considerate and adoring man. For me it's endless: energy, awareness, an appreciation of feminine wisdom and intelligence ...

I'd never considered wearing a device until I arrived at CM. I don't know that I will, but it's interesting. I think it probably takes even more willpower to wear one, especially for extended periods. I thought 5 weeks was a long time but here there are men lasting for months, years even. I'm not sure I have the necessary strength of mind although I expect I could gradually work up to it.

2. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    It doesn't take a lot if willpower to wear one if you just hand her the keys.. :p
    It's also a lot of training so don't get too bummed out by all those dudes doing years between O's. I have discovered chastity without a device can work for me, although I wish for a device that would fit to make this easier on me. When I'm locked I don't have to keep my power of will up all the time. And let your guard down in one weak moment and you destroy the last few weeks of denial. So I would actually prefer being locked.

There was one guy here though who just practiced chastity without a device aswell, for hundreds of days. I read one of his posts a few months back. He said it was just trust - if his gf tells him not to masturbate, he doesn't, case closed. Some people just don't have to conquer their weaker selves it seems.

From my personal experience you don't need a device to enjoy this lifestyle though. You can hand the control of your orgasms to the woman in your life. It's a lot of fun getting pushed beyond the things you thought you could do. This is built on trust - on the other hand, I think any most (if not all) devices can be cheated. So it's been a trust thing all along anyways-

3. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    frankie teardrop likes this.
  4. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    For us it started with a device that I won't 24/7 unless mistress wanted some playtime. A few months back I thought I was having an issue with my boy bits so she had me stop wearing for a couple of months. During that time frame I wasn't a very good boy but not nearly as bad as I use to be before we started chastity. After we determined it was safe for me to wear my device again I went back into it. However mistress hasn't been as strict with me wearing it since then. I'll go over a week or so before she tells me to lock up. I never know when she's going to give me a release so I don't dare risk doing anything myself because she'll know if I do. Ultimately I prefer to wear my device because it makes it so I don't even have to think about being good I just have to be. Not saying I don't have will power but the device makes things easier. I couldn't go 5 weeks without some sort of help.

5. male_pet

male_pet Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Hypnosis can make device-free chastity very practical and secure. I recommend this file by Lee Allure - the file makes it so that your Keyholder is one that has the power to put it "on" or "off". When the belt is "on" you will not be able to touch your cock with sexual intent. Pee? Sure. Wash? You bet. Try to rub one out...no way.

Psychologically, it feels much different from being on the honor system.

Here is a link to the file, that page also links to a long piece I posted on Chastity Forums about using the file.
    http://leeallure.com/index.php?id_product=11&controller=product

Jasmic68 and frankie teardrop like this.
  6. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    In our FLR we've always just taken it for granted that it's entirely her decision when I orgasm. To defy her trust in me seems to be self-defeating. If I was to go against her wishes in anything (at least before a detailed discussion) it would no longer be a FLR. Me not wearing a device always seemed to re-enforce my commitment to her as an empowered woman.

The hypnosis idea is interesting, I'll read up on that.

I'm a bit perplexed why men would want to 'cheat' their Keyholders by attempting to gain release without permission. Perhaps they don't fully understand what a huge privilege it is to have that level of control from a strong intelligent woman. To dishonour her wishes does seem a bit counter-productive. It also begs the question why they would bother being locked in the first place.

I do find the idea of being securely (with the emphasis on 'secure'!) locked up incredibly erotic but it scares me somewhat. Of course that might be the point!

Peter Rabbit and Jasmic68 like this.
  7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi

It's called will power and takes a lot of it to get to any length of time. However it has its advantages.
    No cost of devices and more to the point no discomfort . Either sore spots or morning wood that can occur 3 times a night according to some .

So you just stop useing it as a toy and be good and enjoy the ride .

It's an interesting experience and do not underestimate the downsides of cumin that can be very bad .
    . Xx Wendy

frankie teardrop and Junebug15 like this.
  8. keyser_sose

keyser_sose Guest

My wife and I have shared a FLR 24/7 for many years now. My orgasms (or lack of) have been controlled by my wife for as long as we have had our FLR. At the moment I am in full-time chastity with an agreement that I will have no release or penetrative sex whatsoever until at least the new year. It will be my longest period of denial so far. After that we see no reason why we cannot continue. Whether that materialises, time will tell.
    I am unlocked and have never worn a device.
    It is all about willpower and trust. When one of us weakens (usually me) the other gives support. My wife still likes penetration but craves it less so now than when we were younger so I guess my orgasms may one day become a thing of the past - if such a thing is possible.

frankie teardrop likes this.
  9. teasemeplz

teasemeplz New member

Office, IT
    Austria
    Local Time:
    I stay chastr mostly without device. But every 6 to 8 weeks i weaken (a lot) and then i search for a lady to help through that period. Search is very complicated then and not very successful. For me thats the weakness of this strategy.

10. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    My situation, as usual, is somewhat different, but related. I'm no longer locked, and having orgasms are not an issue,but my wife's preference is that I don't masturbate,and that I only cum with her. We have an open marriage, and I do play with others, but in general I only cum from a good fucking, which my wife is OK with; I don't get hard when playing with men and very rarely top women, usually only in group play with my wife involved.

The downside of that is things like what happened to me last night. Hung top guy was seriously power fucking me; I thought he was going to push me through the headboard. It was a great fuck, but he came before I did and was done. Which left me very aroused and horny. Next day, I still feel the same way and there just isn't much I can do about it. Which is incredibly frustrating :(

anasyrma and danijean001 like this.
  11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    I wear a Holy Trainer but it is so easy to escape from (I need to buy the next ring size down to tighten it up, it's way too loose!) that it is only really a symbol of my promise, not an enforcer. My Wife has recently noticed that there is a subtle change in my behavior when I am not locked up. Nothing malicious or nasty,mom just not as compliant as usual and a bit more cheeky.

We also talked about how it was weirdly harder for me to stand being denied whilst unlocked. My device somehow just makes everything easier for me. It also helps when I am several weeks into an orgasm denial period as my penis gets so sensitive that I am constantly worried about having an accidental emission.

12. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    I am device free now due to a very hectic work schedule and health issues although I miss it my wife and I discovered banding which numbs me .
    It works well and as I am in my 50s it is worry free basically
    We have such a great sex life and enjoy it so much .I have been orgasm free all year :)

13. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    I would not say it takes more willpower to wear a device - maybe even less than orgasmcontrol without device, because there is the lack the first discouragement in form of the device.

It might take more commitment though as you have to cope with quite a lot discomforts wearing a device.

14. im_not_here

im_not_here Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    Wearing a holy trainer, right now. and as easy as it is to just slip it off, I couldn't imagine going for even a week without cheating if I didn't have it.

That tiny little extra barrier. That reminder that you made a commitment, either to yourself, or someone you submit to. For me, at least, I need that extra reminder. I couldn't deal with the constant temptation of a free penis.

15. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    Regardless of whether we're securely locked or not, all my bouquets go to the wonderful ladies who supervise us and maintain our chastity. Without them, really, it would be pretty much pointless. They make us better men and therefore more attentive to their needs, they encourage us to discover our potential as males. It's a privilege to be able to serve and please them. It seems to me that it's what we all aspire to.

jshackleton2016 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice