Hello, we started yesterday, Valentine's Day!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by garysmall, Feb 15, 2018.

1. garysmall

garysmall Living the dream with my wife

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    Hello, we started yesterday!
    I have had the desire to experiment with chastity for a long time, going back a few years, but I have not had the nerve to introduce my wife to the idea. Well yesterday, I did. Big time.

We had a romantic dinner at home and I tried very hard to please. Flowers, candles etc. Then we settled to watch a movie together and before it started, I gave her some presents. Sexy presents for Valentine's Day. A toy and some lingerie - a lace wrap and a babydoll nightwear. She loved them!. Phew...hurdle one. She really loved them. I have purchased lingerie for her before with mixed success, but this time, brilliant.

Then i gave her a present, wrapped, to give to me. It was a CB-6000s in its box. I had taken out the keys and wrapped them separately. I explained the box was for me, and the small package(with keys) was for her.

When she opened them- we opened the box together, I said that it was a present that could be experimented with another day, or not at all if she wished. If unopened, I could return it under the returns policy. I stepped back as much as I could, but I did explain that it was a concept that excited me, and perhaps could spice up our sex life together. She loved it and ripped the box open immediately. I was a little taken aback at her enthusiasm to be honest.

Anyway, we had a very honest conversation. We'd only drunk a little wine. She joked and said she would make me wear it when going out to meet other women(professionally). I explained I would never have an affair (Which she already knows). I then honestly explained it may be good to have her manage my masturbation. I did not deny masturbation. (I may have understated it a bit! :) ).

Without further chat, she wanted it on me. I said maybe we should wait until tomorrow (today). She was having none of that and we fiddled with the various rings and spacers - all the while, there was me getting excited. Eventually and with appropriate lube, it was fitted on, and she quickly locked the padlock.

They always say: Be careful what you wish for...

That was it. I was in it all night. We had a very romantic, touchy, evening and loving time. I gently massaged her and spent time pleasing her before we then went to bed. She was tired and wanted no more, so she left it on me, keys on the table beside her side of the bed.

I slept fitfully, but quite comfortable actually. I was excited, tense, but loving it.

This morning, I brought her tea in bed, and was loving towards her. We did not need to rush off to work. We had some lovely time, then she took it off me. We made love and it was the best for weeks.

My wife has instantly become a natural. She said I should leave it off for a couple of days, and she will put it back on me on Friday evening or Saturday, and we'll be trying it for longer. OMG. What have I unleashed?

Sorry if I've rambled on. I can promise you all the above is absolutely true. I live in anticipation of being locked again and can honestly say we've entered a very exciting phase of our marriage.

Danny15, kostic, jemmi and 7 others like this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    Welcome @garysmall to CM! And, congratulations on achieving what so many of us had had tremendous difficulty accomplishing. It sounds as though you are off and running, but I would caution you not to try to move too fast. Now that she has experienced your being caged for just a bit, it will take quite a bit more for her to really get into it. It has to become her idea and you cannot force that on her. In fact, if you push it too hard, you may lose her.

I would suggest that, whenever you are caged that you overdo your servitude to her - take care of everything to make her life that day more enjoyable and stress free. Over time, she will hopefully come to associate your being caged with her being rewarded. That is, after all, what this is all about.

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Hopefully you will spend many valentines days locked in your cage and providing endless pleasure to the lady who holds your key! Good luck.

4. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    Welcome and congrats! Great start, hope to hear more!

5. Cricketer15

Cricketer15 Member

Local Time:
    What an exciting start. I hope my wife accepts my cage as enthusiastically

6. garysmall

Local Time:
    Hi,
    Thanks for all your encouragement, and especially thanks to DonnaSue whose advice I read with care and that helped me hold back in my excitement and enthusiasm.

We worked Thursday and Friday and we were out Friday night and I deliberately stayed away from any conversation about it all, simply saying that I'd really enjoyed Valentine Day. When I got up this morning (Saturday), I kept quiet and wondered whether that was the end of the game.

Then, about 9am, she said, quite out the blue, 'well, we'd better get you locked away again, I think', or words something like that. And that was it, I'm back and locked. I'd even missed any opportunity for some private time to enjoy myself (so to speak). Who knows what happens next..

I'll leave it at that on this posting, and perhaps start a new post to keep you updated if you're interested.

I'm new to this and learning, and already DonnaSue has been brilliant - now I'm onto your second paragraph - focusing on giving my wife a lovely day.

I welcome all feedback and advice. Thanks for listening.

7. jemmi

jemmi To Serve is to breath, Tis Truly I

Quality
    San Diego, california
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    you didnt ramble, you did great, nice start, and welcome to CM.

8. Williamsclaude

Williamsclaude Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing this here. I already want to hear more! Please let us know how this develops and I wish you all the luck with it :)

9. garysmall

Local Time:
    jemmi likes this.
  10. Danwild69

Danwild69 Member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    Sounds like you did it the right way - You didn't scare her off. I may have started too forceful with my wife

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    She should join CM too!:):):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice