Owned, denied and usually caged

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Herpussyboy, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Herpussyboy

Herpussyboy New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    Hello to everyone!

I am a 30 year old male, in a love relationship with an amazing, beautiful woman for a bit more than a year. We started with a sexually intense relationship, before falling in love and understanding that what we had was something that was going to happen for life, or not at all.

As we enjoyed any kind of kinky bed time, we got introduced to domination, fetish, playing roles. I was dominating her, she was dominating me, we were making bets, earning the other as a slave for 'X' hours or days, until we realized I was losing those bets on purpose, because I enjoyed way more being submissive, and she didn't mind, because she is a natural Dominatrix. It was still games, but only her was being dominant.

Life being what it is, we had to spend 8 months out of the past 11 in a long distance relationship (at times, many thousand miles but on the same timezone, at other times, 6-7 hours apart). We became really good at this, embracing sexy webcam sessions, as well as kinky picture challenges. Yes, challenges at the beginning, when we were playing, and who then became tasks, orders or instructions.

About 6 months ago, we had a discussion about how those games were taking more important in our life and relationship. We were not worried or scared, we just needed to be on the same page about it, and if there is one thing we rock at in our life together, it's communicating and listening to each other. She said she wanted me to be her bitch, 24/7, all the time. That if she felt like having her vagina licked for 2 hours, not caring about my penis, it should happen. That if she came back from work tired, she was expecting the meal to be ready, and if she is not satisfied about me, she owns the right to let me know by punishing me.

I agreed.

And this is where our perfect relationship, became even better. We are now evolving into new kinks, being open-minded and willing to discover anything and everything, trying before judging. Some of our kinks are pegging, foot fetish, petplay, sissification, slavery.

As we spent most of our time apart until now, there are so many things we haven't been able to try yet, but we talk about it every day, and the "Kink-o-meter" keeps rising and rising.

My Mistress owns me and dominates me on a daily basis. When she doesn't have time to give me tasks, she uses the "random task-roulette" we designed together, to make sure I don't spend a day without serving and obeying her.

She doesn't keep me in cage permanently, so far the record is 7 straight days, and I've been locked 15 days in 2018 so far, but she sure keeps me denied, whether I am locked or not.

So far, I have only worn the Birdlock we own, but looking to try a different model, mostly for longer times, as the Birdlocked has a tendency of pinching my skin and leave me rashes :( I'm willing to try a smaller, metal cage, leave my penis more room to breath, and less to get erect.

Mistress has me maintain a blog/website where we like to show&tell what's happening between us. As we are soon moving in together, the long-distance thing will be part of our beautiful past, and we'll be able to enjoy our present even better.

PrincessK and Hobgoblin169 like this.
  2. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    Welcome it sounds like you guys found something you like. Other than the foot fetish I share the others with you and have a few more. My wife is not as kinky so usually I initiate everything, but as the sub that is kinda topping from the bottom and not ideal. Anyway welcome.

3. Herpussyboy

Herpussyboy New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    I think being an overly-horny sub male is also an interesting game to play with Mistress :) personally, the worst punishment / mean tease that my Mistress can do to me is ignore me when I get angry for her or horny and demanding :)

thanks for the welcoming!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice