Should sub's always eat ther cum after being allowed orgasm!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by cumslave_2002, Jul 13, 2008.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    yes i have to lick up my cum all the times
    my mistress wants me to do that and i have to or else

Dana Fleming likes this.
  2. Guest 0842

Guest 0842 Member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    I had never expected it, but my KH made me eat her, then penetrate her ..... as I was about to cum, she said to stop.....it was too late ! I had a ruined orgasm inside of her, I was then ordered (for the first time in my ife) to "clean it all up orally" ! humbling very very humbling !

the other morning in the tub, she was "washing" her toy, I was edging over and over !, I came real real close to orgasm and she said (for the 2nd time) "if yu mess you clean up", this while she was edging me !

well it came to a stage where I begged her to stop !, she just added the extra jam acting as if she didn't hear me..........well guess what RUINED ORGASM again, but in my hand !, she made me swallow it while it was still hot !!!

the following day I asked why ?, her reply "it turns me on, and you can call it sweet revenge if you like" !

either way, trust me when I tell you.........it humbles you, and shows your KH absolute dedication !

happy caging !!

3. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Far NW Suburbs, Chicago, IL
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    The OP has a choice. Follow Mistress' instructions upon being granted an orgasm or (as GoddessApe explains) choose not to lick anything up by foregoing an orgasm completely.

Guest 0842 likes this.
  4. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Wow I am so glad that I am impotent and therefore cannot make any mess in a vagina. I don't even ejaculate now so the messiness of orgasm is nicely avoided. So glad for the 5mg of finasteride :)

5. Aiki

Aiki Active member

Local Time:
    Sure, why not. In my ideal world male subs eat 10 loads of other mens cum before they get to cum also ;)

Dufty, jung-sklave and Rubenchained like this.
  6. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a world I'd love to participate in!

Dufty, Rubenchained and Guest 0842 like this.
  7. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    I think this very much depends on what you want to do with your sub and their interests. If you are into humiliation and degradation then great cum eating is likely going to be a regular/compulsory event upon them orgasming. If not then there really is no need for it to be involved at all, certainly for me that kind of degradation not only holds no interest but runs contrary to my views on myself as a submissive and as such cum eating is a hard limit for me. It is of course as all other things to each their own.

Newlover likes this.
  8. Guest 0842

Guest 0842 Member

Local Time:
    when we started out, I told my KH ...."im in it 110%, and I will do whatever", I wasn't expecting that, but I gave my word as her Sub and I need to honour my word ! otherwise there will be no point !

besides I love having her in control, giving me orders making me make the bed, wash her tub, pour her drinks etc !

I just love it !

I am caged 24/7 and only get out 1 half day per week for a rest and a propour cleaning !

9. Guest 0842

Guest 0842 Member

Local Time:
    i
    think my Wife which is also my KH is also starting to enjoy it, and the notion will pro grow stronger in her !

10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    I am not made to eat mine on every occasion, Its one of those things that Ms sometimes likes to make me do however. If during a edge session there is any leakage she likes to make sure its consumed. I like the idea of being forced to do it when I am denied and horny, but after I have climaxed I hate the idea of it. If we are not having more traditional sex, there are two ways Ms likes to milk me, on my knees and bends the cock back while she is comfortably seated behind me. In this position I am quite helpless and the cock bent back so far is borderline painful....she will catch the cum in her hand and ask me to eat it...she cant get me to do it straight away because in this position my head is usually buried in a pillow to stifle the noise , I don't usually eat all of it because it usually takes me a while to regain my composure and sit in a position where I am presented with my own cum, Ms kindly lets me off the hook mostly......the other way is on my back and Ms uses a washing up glove...she likes that too because she immediately stuffs it into my mouth the second the last spurt happens, and she tends to get a lot more in that way. If I am milked on my back, its almost a sure thing the glove is going in my mouth after.

11. SissyToDesign

SissyToDesign Member

Physician
    United States
    Local Time:
    As a few others here have said I think it's a case by case basis type of activity all depending on the partners mutual kinks. That being said it's a profoundly subby act that makes me melt when I'm told to do it which was often if not everytime for a long time.

Guest 0842 likes this.
  12. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    My orgasms if you can call them that, happen with me prone on the floor kissing my wife's shoes in adoration as she is standing in front of me I am allowed to hump the floor, still locked in chastity of course. I get so hot worshiping her shoes that are commonly dirty from wearing out shopping etc. that I will spurt a penned up load on the floor beneath me. Spent I have to roll over and watch as she steps and grinds her dirty soles into the pool of cum, then without hesitation I have to lick up the the cold, grey and quite disgusting mess off the floor and the soles of her shoes, while she laughs at me.
    I would say this is one of the most humiliating scenarios she puts me through, it sounds so hot, but doing this right after a ruined orgasm in chastity is unbelievable, but only minutes later I am cured of the build up frustration of denial and again horny as hell. Try it.

13. Guest 0842

Guest 0842 Member

Local Time:
    Well my cage is off as ANOTHER injury !! My KH decided to qork out my punishment for the injury and after i told her about the other KH that gives her sub a choise to eat or have time added, she now decided if i dont eat it all every time i am not allowed ANY release whatsoever ! Well its building up......she laughed at me last night stating.....honey ita just a question of time, my little cum eater !" Then ahe removed all her clothes and asked if i wanna have a go, but i must orgasm and clean out evetything.......i declined the offer....!

14. Guest 0842

Guest 0842 Member

Local Time:
    Well i do not lnow if my wife KH reads this thread at all, but she now has put me in such a position, i am allowed to orgasm but muat clean up orally and completely until she ia happy, so i currently rather choose to go without !
    rEads

15. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    I suppose she could always add a little extra flavor by making you eat asparagus every night ;0)

kellysbitch likes this.
  16. Dawg808

Dawg808 New member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    Mistress requires and enjoys having me eat my cum when she lets me cum. I don't find that it tastes bad but does have a bit of after taste.

17. slavetoby

slavetoby Junior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    If i do not lick mine all up then i am not permitted to cum for at least 6 months

18. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I guess I don't play in the same way as a lot of other keyholders. Our use of chastity is mostly to keep him from fapping while I am away. Also he keeps from being prolactin all the time which makes him a ass. See my album called science on this site for an explanation. My husband however had a long time where he did consume it but it was because he was trying to be ok with eating me out after cumming in me and that's something I like. He trained without me knowing it and this method might be helpful to men who are forced to eat it all the time. It's posted on one of his blogs if your interested in the technique. It was both flattering and weird. Works though.
    http://servingelizabeth.tumblr.com

tiny_tim and SirenSong like this.
  19. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    That was an enlightening read. Interestingly, my wife -- for her pleasure -- sometimes has me get my mouth cold with ice before going down on her. Replacing the "popsicle" used in that training technique for the usual water-based ice would certainly alter the activity and experience on my end.

I doubt I will share this discovery with her though, for fear she might insist upon it.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  20. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

well if you made them in advance you could add agave nectar honey or sugar and gradually decrease it until it was no big deal. As far as our mistress is concerned you should tell her everything and be completely naked mentally before her. That is my opinion.My husband listened to a lot of erotic hypnosis stuff late at night when i was away and when i get him excited he can not help but tell me his secrets even if he wants to, its entertaining and i start asking him to tell his secrets. you can see he doesn't want to but the hypnosis stuff really works and he actually gets off on telling me secrets while at the same time not wanting to tell me. He drips pre cum all over the place. its delightful! What a nice gift.

21. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    Is there a link for the hypnosis media?

22. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    http://www.vivehypnosis.de/

I found this site. It is very interesting. I have listened to some of the files with some unexpected results. To say the least I was very skeptical. I think it depends on the individual.

23. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I could send his link for anyone that asks. He has it on a site but can not post it publically. It's a very big archive of all kinds of stuff. I have never asked which ones he used. He made some subliminal ones he put out on a torrent. They worked on me and I did all the suggestions. It was agile with rainstorms. I could write about that here if anyone is interested. I could also post the links.

slave_m likes this.
  24. sissyslave99

sissyslave99 Sissyslave

Local Time:
    When I get milked, it's clear where this goes. Like my Masters or any friends of the owners. When I can get it in my mouth I have to swallow.

25. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I find it very helpful for submission. .my husband now automatically licks me clean or is fed ,,,,I make sure to talk to him letting him know that he's being a good Girl and ask him how good dose it tastes.
    It really puts him in a submissive mode for other activities :spank:

slave_m and kellysbitch like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice