Should sub's always eat ther cum after being allowed orgasm!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by cumslave_2002, Jul 13, 2008.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    If a lady sucks you, would you expect her to swallow it? That was asked to me years ago by a now ex-mistress. My current GF/key holder doesn't like it but she insists I lick it up although I haven't cum in over a month now. I've been licking up my own cum for a long time, off of my hand, saucers, and spoons, even off the top of my desk. I tried freezing and saving it but it turns watery when defrosted. With my ex, she used to feed me from condoms she received from friends of hers, that was totally exciting because I trusted her and knew she trusted her friends. Staring at her holding up a condom with cum in it that wasn't mine totally made me horny!! My GF and I have discussed this but we don't know anyone well enough to ask them to cum in a condom so she can feed me. Just a note, she makes me drink my own pee too, she says women pee, men piss, and since I have to sit down to" pee" with my cage on....I pee, and we have this 12-ounce glass I can usually fill about halfway, and I drink it as a punishment for anything she dreams up just to make me drink it.

2. Nitro_Lizard

Nitro_Lizard Member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    So, I did it last night after I ruined my orgasm. A huge load dribbled out of me dripped down the back of my hand. Before I could think about it I licked it up and swallowed. It actually didn't taste that bad. It was just kind of salty. I didn't much care for how it coats the whole inside of your mouth like olive oil. probably would do it again.

kellysbitch and Patsey Belle like this.
  3. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The exchange of bodily fluids is a time honored expression of adoration so the French kiss, the adoration of her most intimate clitoris or cleaning of her pussy is an expression of love and respect. So should a man of chivalry not accept, without question her direction to consume his cum, and does a man of love and commitment not also accept without question his FLR's desire to do her will? Is being under her control not adoration of her? I say yes her and consume my dribble. :) :) :)

4. Hollygrl

Hollygrl Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Mistress says that sissy's must lick up their own cum, and like it, before I am allowed to cumm, or when milked I must beg to taste my cumm, so hot!!

Patsey Belle and sissybitch like this.
  5. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is the thought that helps me make hubby do it sometimes. Occasionally it's hot, but really we tend to use it much more as a mindfuck before he cums than actually do it afterwards - so it'll be a classic 'how much do you want to cum, will you lick it up?' But a lot of the time after he's cum, by which time he really doesn't want to do it, we just laugh about it.
    But not always, a few times it becomes the main thing - most often when we are doing multiple ruins so making him ruin into a shot glass each time, for example, and then if he swallows it he gets a full orgasm at the end. The other time is him pulling out and ruining on my pussy or my bottom, and then having to lick that up while he goes back down on me - if I'm super horny that can be hot too.

Patsey Belle, Jasmic68, joe01 and 2 others like this.
  6. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Love the last minute pull out and have to go down for clean up idea. I have done it covertly in the past, before chastity and FLR. Think my Miss would accept that and enjoy it, as she will not make me or allow me clean up any other way right now.

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    One thing that doesn't get talked about much on this subject is the bond it creates.

I'm not really talking about some lovey dovey bond, I'm talking about something shared between the two of you. She has a very intimate secret, humiliating if shared, and something that changes how the relationship attitude goes from that point forward.

Looking at me she can say "who eats cum? Me or you?" We can be out in public and look at each other and each knowing that she holds the secret of locking your cock up, and from now on must eat cum to get an orgasm.

I see pegging the same way, can you ever really look at someone the same once once they pegged you? Can they look at you the same?

Both pegging and cum clean up are definitely role defining actions that create an intimacy and bond that cannot be replicated any other way.

I don't always want to, and I have been known to find a way out of bed right after so that I get out of it... but when @Mistress Amanté puts her foot down, and tells me to do it, I am grateful she cares enough to put me in my place and get my perspective back where it needs to be.

8. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Love that line "who eats cum, me or you?"
    I have to tell my Wife that one. Maybe she'll start using it.

joe01 and Patsey Belle like this.
  9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol, she's actually never said it, but we both know

mrfelix likes this.
  10. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Not every time, but sometimes my wife wants me to eat my own cum.

11. pulledthem

pulledthem Member

Local Time:
    i would if allowed. but look forward to the words clean me and if iam lucky get Mistress to orgasam as well

Patsey Belle likes this.
  12. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    Like your posts @keephimcaged and @Nicoftime. I go wild at the mind-fuck of my wife telling me I'm going to get down on my knees at the side of the bed and lick her clean. She will say this during PIV sex for the effect but I think she is really kind of indifferent as to if I actually do it. The thing is, it's so hard to do right after I orgasm. I always want to slump over and recover. The act has lost all appeal at that point and she knows it so she doesn't follow through. It seems she is open to it and would appreciate not needing to make the run to the bathroom but we have not yet done it. I wish she would be demanding about it or require some consequence for not doing it but that just isn't her way at this point. Her only interest is in post PIV cleanup. Neither of us are interested in me consuming any other way. Somehow I need to get over the hurdle.
    Would love to hear from the ladies on this...If they truely enjoy it and how their man got over it and made it a regular thing....

Patsey Belle and mrfelix like this.
  13. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is genuinely the top reason I like it, not having to go and clean up lol There's something very hot about him cumming or ruining on my ass though, if I'm really close especially, and then licking that up while I cum. Beyond those, a snowball, which is something we did anyway before we got into all this, can be hot at times.

Qveik, Patsey Belle and Nicoftime like this.
  14. DnJsCuck

DnJsCuck Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear other key holders appreciate the on-site cleanup @keephimcaged. Miss J certainly does.

And I second @Nicoftime about cleaning cum from your key holder helping establish and maintain the roles.

For me it is far more enjoyable to clean up after Miss J's boyfriend than my own humbles messes.

Patsey Belle and JiL like this.
  15. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Not all of us are so lucky as to cleaning up after the boyfriend, lol.....

Patsey Belle and DnJsCuck like this.
  16. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I remember after our agreement we were sending Tumblr pics back and forth and one of them was a pic of a lady with cum running down her leg. I told her "you never will have to worry about that again" and she said"I know, I always hated that, glad that's done" lol. So yep the walk to the bathroom is over.

servinher and Patsey Belle like this.
  17. madbdsm

madbdsm Junior Member

Financially Independant
    Madison, WI
    Local Time:
    I loved the taste of my cum right away, even after an orgasm. Perhaps it's because I eat healthy! :)

One trick I did the first time was after an earlier orgasm I froze it in a shot glass. The next time I had a masturbation session i started licking the cumsicle. With my aroused state, plus anything frozen has less taste, was a good introduction. Now I have it warm straight from the source and love the taste.

18. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    What a lovely discussion trail! I am particularly fond of and reference to the BOND between the male and the FEMALE in a FLR.
    "She has a very intimate secret, humiliating if shared, and something that changes how the relationship attitude goes from that point forward.
    Looking at me she can say "who eats cum? Me or you?" We can be out in public and look at each other and each knowing that she holds the secret of locking your cock up, and from now on must eat cum to get an orgasm.
    I see pegging the same way, can you ever really look at someone the same once once they pegged you? Can they look at you the same?
    Both pegging and cum clean up are definitely role defining actions that create an intimacy and bond that cannot be replicated any other way."

Do any of you have other "role defining actions that create an intimacy and bond that cannot be replicated"? I have one, ADORING HER ROSEBUD is for me a time honored expression of adoration like the 1) French kiss, 2) the adoration of her most intimate clitoris or 3) cleaning of her pussy is an expression of love and respect. So what are your methods for creating an intimacy and bond that cannot be replicated? :) :) :)

DnJsCuck, mrfelix and sissybitch like this.
  19. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I love to make him eat his ejaculate. Part of it comes from what people say about a girl going down on a guy and swallowing the "ultimate submission". When he's under discipline, he's submitting to me so he's going to do the "ultimate submission". Since swallowing ejaculate is "girl's work" and I've turned him into a girl, he's going to do "girl's work". Even when he does it only for me, he thinks it's real humiliating, so that's part of his punishment, too.

There are so many ways to use eating ejaculate to discipline him. If he's going to have to do a supervised masturbation session in front of my friends, once he's ejaculated (of course, he's been denied permission to ejaculate, but, of course, he does it, because if he stops stroking, I'm up with the tawse and swinging away at his bare bottom with it), I'll tell him to wipe off his tip on the plate, pull up his panties, lick up his ejaculate by the fingerful then lick the plate clean.

Then, I put him at the end of a couch or in a bigger chair, hold his legs in the diapering position, pull his panties off his bottom and to the garter straps and give 25 strokes of the tawse that he has to count. He has to count out the strokes and if he doesn't count them right, I finish the 25 by "helping" him count, then we start again and I "help" him count. The first couple of times in front of other people he was so humiliated, he lost count. He still does, sometimes. I always hope he loses count because it means I get to apply more discipline to his bare bottom. After the tawsing, I put his panties back, make him kiss the tawse, apologize for acting like a sissy slut, and kneel in front of me, then I put him on all fours, cuff his hands behind him, pull up his cuffed hand/arms, which bends him over, pull down his panties and swat his bare bottom some more. As I swat him, I ask him things like is he a pantyboy slut and does he like sucking cum? (somehow, using "ejaculate" here just doesn't work). Of course, if he doesn't say "yes, Ma'am" or "yes, Miss Cecilia", the tawsing gets more severe until he does. I make him say a few times he's a sissy cum sucking pantyboy slut and reinforce it with more strokes of the tawse. I ask him if he likes sucking cum, and by this time he knows to say "yes, Ma'am". Then I ask him where cum comes from. When he says "a penis, Ma'am", I correct him and make him say "a cock, Miss Cecilia" (somehow, "penis" doesn't seem to work in this situation, either). Then I ask him again if he likes sucking cum and he answers the required "yes, Miss Cecilia". So I tell him since he likes sucking cum, he must want to suck cock. Of course, he begs not to have to, but more and more severe tawse strokes make him comply when I tell him to beg to suck cock.

Then i put on a strap on that has a ball sack, shove it in his face and give him detailed instructions on ball and shaft licking and cock sucking that he has to follow while I command him. After he finishes, the cuffs go back on, his arms get pulled up and I swat his behind some more with the tawse and make him tell everyone there what a sissy cock sucking cum sucking slut pantyboy he his. Finally, he has to kiss the tawse, thank me for using it on him and thank me for showing him what a cum sucking pantyboy and cocksucking sissy slut he is. After he puts the tawse away, he either goes and stands in the corner or we ridicule him then make him stand in the corner. We like to say things to each other like he's not there. We'll say "ooh, he ate something that came out of his dick" or "look at him, what a sissy, his girlfriend dresses him up in lacy underwear and makes him suck dick". Sometimes we'll ask him questions like "How does it feel to have a girlfriend who makes you wear lingerie and eat something that comes out of your dick?"

Essal, mrfelix, Orrene.marsh and 9 others like this.
  20. subbyfr

subbyfr New member

sth france aude
    Local Time:
    mmm oh yesss i agree with you so much xxxx

Patsey Belle likes this.
  21. subbyfr

subbyfr New member

sth france aude
    Local Time:
    My old Mistress always made me lick my cum , she made me do it in different ways , from me licking it off my fingers or her feeding it to me from her hand or giving it back to me from her mouth which was mmmmm my fav also me cleaning her after a bull guy had been with her xxxx weather you lie it or not isn't the point

sissybitch and Patsey Belle like this.
  22. Boydavid

Boydavid Member

Local Time:
    Eating cum has to be the norm for a sub. I first ate my own when about 14 years of age. It was a year or two later when I ate another mans. I had sucked off a few men before I ever ate it always spitting it out until one day this guy said do not spit it out you must swallow it all. This I did and it was not to difficult cos I had eaten my own. Cum does vary in taste there is no doubt about that it must be due to diet. So come on subs clean up where ever it lands suck it up.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  23. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    I too am requested to drink my own pee but also when milked by an anal dildo I have to hold it in place which usually means standing upright in my high heels over the tiled bathroom floor, I dribble quite a lot of cum out of my cage and onto the floor when being emptied by this method. I am then expected to lick the floor clean afterwards.
    Cum actually tastes nice so does pee pee once you get used to drinking it.
    I am expected as a sub to perform these acts of submission and humility for my mistress.
    I am no longer allowed to erect to orgasm so all my releases are via milking while still caged.
    Its very frustrating not being able to orgasm freely anymore only seeing your self being emptied by a vibrating anal dildo.

An erection for me means a tight cage :) an orgasm is a dripping cage.

Mitch

24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i has to have mine sometimes but not all the time. i haven't really got a lot anyways but i has had some from men as well. i has never had to drink pee.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  25. Chase for life

Chase for life New member

Local Time:
    My wife hasn't asked me too eat mine but if she did I would do it because she's the keyholder!

Patsey Belle likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice