The Wife Files.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by LadyS, Oct 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM

2. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    No piercings. Nope.

LadyS likes this.
  3. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Practice makes perfect and how much fun you can have working on perfection

4. ChasteDilf13

ChasteDilf13 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I love your journal and look forward to reading more. Your situation sounds so similar to ours that I swear my own wife could be writing this. I happy for you both.

5. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you to everyone who recently started following me. I have never shared my life with anyone on the internet and I am in no way a writer , but I have really enjoyed sharing and writing.
    things have been a little slow around here the last couple days. Kids are tiring me out and the sun Hasn't been out for a week. My mother has made it home and back in good health so that is one stressful thing off my plate.

Yesterday was day 5 of hubby being locked up. I'm not going to lie it is very exhilarating to keep his penis locked up. I can't remember the last time I giggle like a school girl so much.
    And I still can't believe my hubby would lock himself up for me .... I have probably said that already but it really does make me feel special.
    He has giving me the key And I get to make the decision. I have really been searching for how to handle this responsibility. And reading as much as I can on how other people do it. I read a lot about feminizing my man , punishing him, locking him for days with no attention. There are so many things to do (or not do) to your man.

I really,really like my manly man. So feming him isn't a big todo on my list. Don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE seeing his sexy ass and big front package in a pretty pair of panties that I picked out just for him. But as of right now seeing him dressed up in sexy lingerie is not somthing I desire.
    I love being his women and I love him loving my body and making me feel sexy.

I'm still working on the punishment. He hasn't done much that deserves punishing. He did have to wear the strap on the other day to fuck me becase he did try to get me when he was uncaged. So I figured what better way to punish him then give him what he wants. Just not with himself. It ended up being an amazing time for both of us.
    I'm sure I will get to the spankings when the time is right;)

I don't like to call us a Dom/sub relationship becuase I don't feel that way. And I don't think he does either. But that doesn't mean things can't change as time goes on.
    The great thing about our relationship it that it works becuase we treat each other as equals.
    I love him so much becuase he can trust me. He can trust I would never do anything that makes him uncomfortable, or that would really hurt him. He can trust me to stay loyal to him because he always makes sure to make sure I am happy and shows me that I don't need to go anywhere else. He worships me and I can see it.

Yesterday I made a little game for us to play but parenting duties wore me right out yesterday and he was feeling pretty under the weather. I'm hoping he feels better today and he can roll the dice.

6. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    So ready yet scared to roll the dice!

7. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I had a terribly long day yeasterday. I made hubby lock up as soon as he got home. I told him he couldn't spin the wheel unless he was locked .
    Last night the wheel landed on ruined bj. All day he said thats what he wanted to land on...seems the universe was listening;) but he said he was disappointed becuase he didn't know if he wanted any release yet.... we went ahead with it anyways.
    I think that was the longest amount of time I have gone ,for a long a while ,without putting him in my mouth. So to say he was a little excited would be an understatement. I didn't do much just a few kisses and he was already moaning like it was almost over.
    We have been together for 12 year and in those 12 years I would say I have come to know exsactally what he likes.
    I thought I could get away with edging him a few times befor I finished him off. I knew it wasn't going to last long, since this was the longest he has a ever gone without an orgasm since he could have them.

To know that it's becuase of me is tantalizing. To know that I get to make that call makes all my fuzzy spots warm up.

Boy was I right,within minutes he was on edge. As soon as I kissed the tip he almost went off. No lie. And if it weren't for a terrible leg cramp I would of had him. With the easiest bj I had ever given. I didn't even put it him in my mouth. That was an amazing feeling but also a let down. It didn't take long to him back to climax. Usually he can go for a lot longer, I don't think it took more then 5 minutes for it to be all over.

I thought I had ruining his orgasms all figured out. I had been doing really good with the last few. Last night I feel like I went a little to far. He will argue I didn't.... and that it was indeed ruined. Not ruined enough to satisfy me. There was to much power in it. I felt really let down . I enjoy them most when they sadly dribble out. When they are so pathetic I ALMOST feel bad for him.

After that There was some PIV. Just becuase I needed it.BAD. I was tying to wait for the weekend but it seemed so far away.
    Now he is safely locked up. Where he needs to be.

8. diapered68

diapered68 Active member

Local Time:
    No never considered a PA, not really my thing with piercings, We are considering a custom belt after xmas but not sure what one to go with, I work construction so it would have to be somewhat comfortable. We looked at neosteel, carrara and tollyboy so far. SO until then it's diapers for me.

9. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    A Weekend of firsts!

This weekend I got to watch hubby play hockey for the first time. I never knew him when he was young. We grew up in completely different parts of the province. I have seen all his hockey pictures and medals and heard many stories. Whenever I have looked at photos of him as a teenager I always thought about how handsome he was and how attracted I am to him. Even in his photos. I like to dream about crushing on him, as I'm sure many girls did.
    Anyways I felt like a school girl. I was the only wife there and I'm sure they all noticed. I was so excited every time he went on the ice and handled the puck. He's such a dream. The whole ride home all I could think about was making out with him like we were kids.
    I made a joke about being a young girls after a young him and he made saucy joke back. And I told him to take a shower and lock up for the weekend.
    On Saturday all of the kids were gone for the night we had so much adulting to do it was terrible but we did it and had a reasonably good time doing it, considering the job.
    After we had a little play time and he gave me and orgasm. It was so patherdic so see him sitting naked on the cold bathroom floor eating me out from behind and humping my feet with his eager locked up penis. I don't think I have ever seen him be so patherdic. And that's saying something.
    Befor we got in the shower he said that's number one. I giggled we kissed and got in the shower. Played a little while we washed. Mostly with me, since I wasn't unlocking him all weekend.
    We went for a late night trip to the grocery store getting ice cream for dinner since we had no kids to say no to.
    We had a great night. And went to bed .
    I thought that I would be getting another orgasm befor we went to sleep... at least one.
    Untill he made a comment about me giving him so prostate pleasure everything was fine. But the moment he said that I felt sad and uninterested. I told him that I wasn't doing that and he looked sad . He went down on me anyways. I really wasn't Interested and we ended up going to sleep. We were both very tired ,and the situation was a little frustrating.

When we woke up I was still feeling a little effected but the previous nights happaning. I wasn't sure on my feeling and how to deal with them. Usually when I get upset at my husband I give him the silent treatment For a day sometimes more. I didn't want to do that. I tried to be pleasant but I was so filled with mixed emotions and thought of what to do. I could have just let it go ,I knew I would get another orgasm if I asked him right now. He had already showered me with kisses begging me to tell him what was wrong ... he can always tell, but I did a half as job as saying everything was ok.
    We did our chores and the kids came home and we went to have dinner with some family.

By this time I had already decide that I indeed was going to give him a couple of spankingsand make him pleasure me orally befor bed. Last time I said this I backed out for my own fear of losing my thing, but I knew it's what I wanted.
    I made him bend over the bed and told him exsactally why his was getting punished and gave home 5 amazing smacks. I was so wet befor I even got to #5. I don't even know how to explain the feeling. There were pins and needles running through my body.
    He did pleasure me . I covered his eyes with my panties he just made me mess up and he made me cum.
    All I could do was giggle.
    I love this man so much that I'm not even going to let him cum!
    Nothing.
    I kisses his mouth clean. And he loved me some more.
    I shared with him how I was feeling and he tried to give me advise on how to spank better;)
    I almost spanked him again!
    I told him I was so greatful for all the hard work he did clean yesterday, without one complaint that tonight he can spin the wheel!
    I hope it's something fun!

retford, slave_m, Jblocked and 3 others like this.
  10. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I guess I am confused. You love this man and yet you make sure you deny him. Who works all day, provides for the family and asks so little in return. my situation is different in that it is something my wife wants, not me. We have spent most of our married life with me wanting way more sex then she is willing to provide. I agreeded to the game because I thought it might improve our love life and I might get some of what I need. She views it as a way to deny sex under the guise of a game. The anger is building and now my inclination is to just ignore her and make sure through word and deed that she knows there is a price to pay. I know I can remove the device at any time but am interested to see how far she is willing to push. Mentally I have tried to make sure nothing she does gets me going.

I am happy for you and your husband and hope your relationship continues to be happy. I just know mine is on a tight wire right now.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  11. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I deny him because I know he wants me to. And he likes to please me, sometime sex is not about a man finishing with an orgasm. He lets me lock him becuase I am his wife and we have a very trusting, loving, and sexual relationship. We do it becuase we want to do it together not becuase he feels he owes it to me.

12. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

CagedAnimal2 and ChasteDilf13 like this.
  13. ChasteDilf13

ChasteDilf13 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's the same situation I have with my wife. I want to do this and we are in it together. We're equal partners in all other aspects of life, but I enjoy giving over this control and I trust her explicitly.

14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    This is the key to keyholding. As soon as you can accept this then it's easier to lay the guilt feelings aside.

switchling, slave_m and corsac like this.
  15. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    And that is when the fun really starts!

16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    That is exactly when I knew that she was on board. When I pleased her with my mouth or toy and she said good night I knew that the guilt was gone.

We've talked about it and guess what? She likes doing that. She likes how into her I am and how involved, and loves that I go to sleep wanting. She has said that she didn't see herself as a dominant person but has always loved control, and this fits her very well.

I'm not really sure I WANT to be denied, I do want her control though. So if that means that she doesn't feel like touching mister happy then it doesn't get touched. If she does...great. The only time I actually want to be denied is for a few days after an orgasm to get my fuzzy submissive side rolling again.

Love your posts by the way.

17. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I like sharing with everyone and letting everyone know that you can still be a little vanilla about it.;)

18. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    I only feel neglected when she won't let me please her

spider203 and ChasteDilf13 like this.
  19. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    One day I will get the prostate figured out. Frigin thing

ChasteDilf13 likes this.
  20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Are you aware that the word frig means to masturbate? Also Frig is an Anglo Saxon love goddess, so it is sometimes said to be specifically female masturbation. It can also mean sexual intercourse, but generally it is more to do with masturbation.

spider203 and Steve-0 like this.
  21. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Great now I can never let my children use that word again.

Jasmic68 and spider203 like this.
  22. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I am full of useless information like that!

Steve-0 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  23. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Prostate is the mans G spot

24. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Oh, she knows that! Trust me.

LadyS likes this.
  25. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's been a long, slow and uninteresting week around our house. I think hubby has been a little tired, talking to him is like asking for a debate. Usually when he's tired it's useless to talk to him becuase there is no winning. I have also been a little sick so I'm sure I can be just as hard headed as him, sometimes.;)
    Chastity is proving to be a little difficult since we don't have a device that can properly hold him. And I think it has become more of a task for him then fun. After last weekend he had a sore spot on the underside where the ring rubs and he was a little concerned with the head of his penis being pushed on by his forskin. It's hard to make someone do somthing that makes them so uncomfortable. Then I have moments of doubt about what we are doing. Maybe he doesn't really like it and just does it to make me happy. I even mentioned to him last night if he didn't enjoy this we can stop.
    I was reading a post yesterday about living a locked life with a submissive partner. And it really got me thinking about they way things use to be.
    I want to take the opportunity to share a bit of our past.

Hubby use to work away, usually 3weeks at a time sometimes longer.
    When you a Have an extremely sexual relationship you need to come up with ways to keep it fun, and we sure did have some fun.
    I was submissive. I stated in the Past I love having hubby be in control. He's such a strong man and he knows it.
    Our life was full of nude pictures and videos of maturbation. All we could do was tell each other how much we longed to be together And how much we loved each other. Some days it felt like we were a skipping record.
    It was some of the nastiest masturbation I have ever taken part in . While he was away the computer was in our room so I would spend a lot of time in there as well. The kids would go to school and we would spend the whole afternoon talking. I took some of the sexiest pictures of myself on our bed. And he would tell me how much he missed me and w beautiful I was and how much I turned him on. He would have to sit in a truck all day and his tasks were signing people in and talking to me. Sometimes I could have him dripping wet all day. He wouldn't be able to touch himself but every now and then I would get a picture of his cock dripping with pre cum. He knows how much I love that.
    I'll never forget the time I went to family BBQ with my ass plugged . I might of even had a small plug in my vagina. We had just got a new belt for a strap on that could a lot hold the plugs so I put that on and off I went I'm my cute dress plugged up. It was an interesting time and so much fun.

When he would come home for a week, I was his toy! If he wanted to fuck he was allowed to fuck. If he wanted me to suck him I sucked him . I mostly dressed very provocatively so he would want to touch me all the time. Sometimes he would cum in me multiple times a day and I would pull up my panties every time and be on my way. There were times we would go to the mall and I would have cum dripping out of me. We had so much naughty fun. We were slowly getttign into pegging as well. We had a few dildos one that I could insert with a bigger end and then fuck him , and a strap on that we never even tried.Our journey into ' pegging has always been on the back burner but always a fantasy that one day we will fulfill. One day I will get the perfect size strap on just for him.

So back to the locked life with a submissive partner. I feel like I am naturally submissive in the bedroom but have desires that lean into the dominant world. Yesterday I didn't clean the house befor hubby got home in hopes it would lead to a spanking. He hates coming home to a messy house. He said he couldn't do that while locked up. I assured him he could, an he asked me how can he discipline me if he is not in his full alpha state?

I think this is a path that needs more exploring.

DonnaSue, Gabriellia, Steve-0 and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice