Uh oh she likes it...grinning ear to ear

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicoftime, Jun 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    If there was no further stimulation after you went over the edge then, I would say that was ruined. Not a full fail ;)

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    Thanks, I guess depends on people's definition. She was very into ruined, but only if it was making me more frustrated and horny. This, even though was not a full blown because I stopped touching it, still was a session ending, going limp, want a sandwich and a smoke type cum. I can always tell if it's ruined or not, if it's a full orgasm I'm hoping she doesn't make me "clean" it up. If it's ruined, I'm still horny as hell and I wouldn't care if she did tell me to. Needless to say, I quickly ran for a towel hoping she wouldn't assert herself in that way.

It wasn't intensional but I'm still disappointed in myself.

Gabriellia and DarkKnight like this.
  3. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    LOL

4. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Technician
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    That's a perfect description to my want to taste myself. If I'm milked or ruined. I would do it all day. If it's a real good finish for me. Nope not interested.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    I just realised. You said "wanna eat a sandwich"! It was in the context of after a ruined orgasm you lost your erection and then "wanna eat a sandwhich"!

I take it that more practice with ruined orgasms has shown you that done properly they release some of the pressure but none of the rampant hornyness you gain after a period of denial? I had my first proper ruined orgasm with Elle Saturday night, it was an amazing experience. I now understand what it means to cum with no orgasm, it was so odd. It didn't effect my ability to get an erection at all.

6. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol ok see what ya meant. Was just chatting, said she was reading up and chatting about what she will do. She mentioned double lock up and punishment. We usually don't do set lock times so she will have to figure a number up, or figure Loctober was supposed to be 30 days and give me 60 days. Ouch!

Will update when she lets me know

7. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Since it was an accident and I was honest about it not being a real ruined O, she's not going to really extend Loctober. Her thinking that we've never went that long to begin with so not going to over extend ourselves...whew. She did mention giving me three ruined everyday for three days. If done right, it will be crazy torture having to lock up after getting that worked up, if I over shoot it, it will be pretty rough post orgasmic stimulation. I would think edges and then locking up would be a safer bet if she really wants a punishment, just to make sure...but she's the boss and will accept whatever she wants.

It's weird how quickly I lose my happy horny subby self after I cum, and how quickly I am super charged again(2days). I think it's the cage, the lack of erections, and interactions with mistress. Plus I think all the oral and her using the wand to get off right on top of me, brings out my inner subbie and back into being a good boy.

She has told me I will not be watching any tv tonight after work, and said I will be wearing some fishnet stocking body suit lingerie this evening. Not really sure what she has in mind, but looking forward to finding out.

She's been having a little trouble with time management lately, mostly punishment time. She wants to be good about our rules and punish me if I don't follow them but life gets in the way some time. We will have a discussion soon about her expectations. She really never talked about it, she knows I'm fine with whatever, but we need to discuss her goals with punishment.

If it's fun and a turn on thing, what we are doing is fine, and things can happen at their own pace and when it's fun and convenient. If on the other hand, she would actually like to curb or change behavior, the spankings would need to change.

The leather spanking paddle, and a few other toys I've made are more of a fun stinging type. If she wants there to be a real deterrent type spanking it would have to be with the paddle(god I hate even mentioning it!). That thing hurt,it would be punishment. And it should probably happen right away. When training a dog I know from experience that punishment should be administered as soon as possible to make sure that behavior is associated with pain.

We will discuss it soon, am open to her modifying my behavior if she likes. But REAL pain would be needed for that, and I'm not sure if she is comfortable with giving me those kind of swats. We will see.

So crazy horny, looking forward to more time with her tonight, my cage is pretty tight now and think it will stay that way all day;)

Mistress Amanté likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Discussed, it with her this afternoon, will undress and immediately position myself on the spanking horse upon arrival after work after she tells me there is a punishment coming. No distracting her with affection, and will wait there until she is ready. She will use what ever force or instrument she sees fit to use, and I will thank her for correcting me.

9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She had decided that edging and THREE ruined orgasms were my punishment for accidentally cumming and missing an daily oral session.

After shower she had me dress up in a fishnet body suit with faux garters. I must say I felt pretty sexy. Was a little embarrassing being all decked out in sexy women's lingerie while she was fully clothed on the couch. But in a minute I was nestled in her arms and it all faded and just felt right. Although the clothing was sexual in nature and was kind of naughty, didn't really play any further part of our play. It might have enhanced my submissiveness but hard to tell I was pretty much a quivering mess by the end.

We went to bed and she quickly unlocked me. She quickly got out the oil and started to stroke me. Took a bit to get close, immediately after unlock I have a lot of sensations going on and pleasure doesn't always take priority. There is itching and the new found sensation of just being free. After a bit things got going and I was too. Was just going crazy with lust and every time I was getting close to having to tell her she was stopping on her own.

Then she was waiting for me to tell her I was close, edge after edge until finally she gave a rub or two extra and stopped. I looked down and held it and out it came. A drop of white had squeezed itself out. That was one. Then after more edges and helpless quivering she took me right to the edge again...then the most picture perfect ruined orgasm you can think of. It just spilled out in a solid trickle. I was insane with lust, I wanted to keep going, wanted to finish, I humped at the air but was just futile.

My eyes were shut tight in concentration and then I felt her finger on my lips. It had my cum on it. For the first time I tasted cum(have tasted a dab of my precum but sure it's different). I licked and sucked her finger, she did it again and I licked it clean again. She got off of me and I instantly got worried, worried she would stop worried that I was done, was she testing me, did she want me to do it on my own, just went insane with lust and didn't want to let her down. I said that I will do it for you and swiped the rest that had pooled near the base of her cock and licked my hand.

I don't even remember what it tasted like or what it felt like. I was crazy with frustration and wanted to do something and I went to her chest and licked, sucked, bit and basically mauled hr breasts. I begged her what I could do for her. I wanted to please her or do something, I was so much not in control I needed direction.

She told me that my punishment wasn't done and we had 1 more left. She got on top of me, and when I tried to caress her body and thrust up to her she quickly pinned my hands back and told me this for her pleasure. So I laid there, not moving, her helpless dildo while I could feel her working my cock on her g spot. I had to stop her several times before I calmed down enough to let her ride me for a few minutes. She said she was close and I said go for it, meaning I could take her gi rations enough to let her finish without making me cum. She did and slid off, grabbed her still rock hard cock and began edging me again.

The third one wasn't the classic perfect one like the other, I held it back and it spurted more than a ruined normally does, and I became flacid after. I would say half and half. I was still horny and willing but physically wouldn't be able to go. No real orgasm feel either, but felt bad that it still wasn't hard and I wasn't near as worked up as I should be.

She asked me for a back rub and gave her one. I told her we should stick with two ruined at max if she wants to make sure I'm still in a state of crazy horny cause three takes me over I think. She agreed, I think she wants to keep me in that state so 2 will have to do. I still owe 6 ruined, so that would be an extra day, I am deliciously waiting for the upcoming further frustration.

I am so happy that she has taken to this so well, likes it and is not just placating me with fantasy fulfillment. She liked watching me suffer with frustration, I saw it. She liked how much I was out of control and needed her so badly.

Thankyou @Mistress Amanté I love you

10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    After a few days of being away from mistress I get a little needy. I know I know, bad pet, so I end up texting and sending her pics and memes that turn me on, or are fitting. I get pretty riled up after a few days of foreplay with her.

On day 3 of three away from her, she came over to visit. I couldn't hold off anymore, I needed to please her, as if I would feel her orgasm for me. Hard to explain. So I snuck her away in the other room before curious little one would notice.

I immediately pulled her tights down and began licking. I've needed to taste, to breathe her in. She had to be quiet but I pressed on hoping she cum. Her legs still shaking I turned her around, pushed her forward and dove into her pretty ass. I was intoxicated with lust. Soon I put my fingers in her and massaged her g spot. I couldn't tell if she had a full orgasm, but she finally needed to push my head away from her ass and I removed my fingers.

We snuck back unnoticed and I was jello, but feeling better now that I had tasted her and got her to cum.

Later we were texting and she told me how hot it was to watch me eat my cum the other night. I told her, if she wanted I would always clean up every single drop for her. She replied with "mmmm that would be nice". So I made her a promise, that from now on I will always eat my cum if it comes out.

Not sure if it's because of being caged, being open with her, the texts from her and flirting...but am feeling more and more submissive and even feminine lately.

Seems like @Mistress Amanté knows just what buttons to push...then I arch my back and willingly push back into them.

Love you @Mistress Amanté

11. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    Chastity is one of those things that fall into the beware of what you wish for category. My wife laughs out loud when she edges me over and over again. She claims that she has never felt such control over sex as she now does. I have always decided what we did in bed. Over the last 44 years I cannot recall a time when my wife initiated sex or asked for a particular sex act. She always did as I said and is lucky I am into giving pleasure more than getting it so she had no complaints.

We did chastity for 3 years straight, 24/7 lockup an only a handful of orgasms a year. Then I wanted a break, if just to be able to pee standing up in public rest rooms. :) After 3 months we both really missed chastity and we are back into it again. Each year I get fewer orgasms than the last and we love it more and more. My wife is naturally submissive. An old fashioned gal raised to take care of her husband. Although she is still trying to please me all the time, she has gotten more dominant in bed, a role her old girlfriend used to take in our sex life. Now my wife tells me when to massage her feet or body and before I can take off my chastity cage I have to submit to getting my ass beating by a paddle. If I have offended her that week, she uses the cane. I have posted two pics of my butt after a paddling and caning and they are not the worst she has done.

12. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We are not at the level of orgasm denial that you two share. Although as I have mentioned earlier, she has gotten the ruined one down well enough, gets to see it come out, and could probably be fine with only ruined ones lol.

She has incorporated discipline as well, I am ok with it if it makes me better. She also has quickly learned she can ask me to do whatever she wants and not feel weird or guilty. Her confidence grows with each day, who knows what she will be like years from now...can't wait to find out!

13. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Forgot to mention that a fun game to play is to only cum in a condom. You can do that once or multiple times. Then when you are nice and horny, your wife can feed it to you. That is the only time I enjoy eating cum, whether from me or another guy. My wife's girlfriend used to have me cum every day into the same condom and save it for the weekend which she spent with my wife. She would either pour it directly into my mouth of put it on her ass, breasts or vagina for me to lick off. She was with us full time before she got married so later on she brought over condoms from her husband to play with. I was in a cuckold relationship before so it was not that big of a deal for me except that before I ate cum that was in a woman's vagina and not on its own. Does not taste as good on its own. You can also freeze it and have it put into your mouth and feel it slowly melt. Though I would mention some cum games in case you are into that. I know my wife loves to feed me my cum. That is one of her favorite parts of chastity play.

14. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Had a great relaxing night last night. Ran her a bath, washed her hair, and washed her. Gave her time to relax and she came out and I painted her toes.

I showered and groomed before I ran her bath, then dressed in a comfy cotton nighty. After I painted her toes, I painted mine. Then we relaxed, watched some tv and cuddled.

We went to bed and I went down on her, when done she says I am getting good at it(awe fuzzy). Then we went to sleep and I was really happy. I adore her so much.

Did wake up at 4 with crazy erection/need to pee, that once I took care of let me relax enough to even sleep in. She kissed me goodbye before leaving for work and contentment filled me like I've never felt.

Ossian likes this.
  15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    After going to bed she was tired, but not too tired for some oral so I greedily obliged. After a bit I broke out the wand. I gave it to her to use while I used two fingers to message her g spot. She had a great O and she even squirted a little...something she has been trying to achieve. After she took the wand away I withdrew my fingers and carefully lapped up all her juices. Went to sleep ugh I want her so bad.

I woke her up by gently kissing her bottom until she rolled over to give me access, so I could give her a proper rimming. Then I turned her so I could taste her sweet pussy. After a gentle O, shelf me on her chest. I think I get just as worked up as she does. After her little break I decided to finger her clit from behind her, still wet from her last orgasm. Then I grabbed the wand again and had her get herself off while I caressed her body while she was mostly on top of me. So hot watching her cum and grind herself to a ver intense O!!

I would have loved to keep her in bed all day pleasing her, but she had to work and so did I. She said I've been good and will get a reward, but not sure what it is. Loctober is still here so it won't be an orgasm, and I still owe 2 ruined orgasms tonight. I told her that licking her is reward enough but she will have her way. We will have to see.

Super riled up, haven't had an orgasm for 10 days, and that was an accident that was half ruined half normal. Plenty of pleasing her has made me super non stop horny...love it

16. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well days later and reward has not happened. Ruined o's have been put on hold as well. She seems to be tired pretty soon when we go to bed so it just isn't happening. She was even too tired to let me finish nightly oral, she just needed some rest.

Tease and denial....not really the kind I was hoping for lol, but this is exactly what I had wanted. I wanted to let go of all control, and I have done that.

So, am very horny and frustrated. I ache and drip regularly...have tonight with her then three away till Tuesday night. I crave her touch so much. She breathes on me and I want to tear her clothes off. She texts me dirty thoughts and I fill my cage instantly and stay that way for an hour.

It's deliciously delightful and crazy hard not to pester her, or beg for even a ruined o. Yes it's gotten so I would beg her for a ruined orgasm...leaving me hard as a rock horny as hell, but balls a little more empty.

I will find out when it's time to find out and not a minute sooner.

17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    An night of pleasure but not too much. We finally were alone together, not tired, no monthly issues, and both ready. She got on top of my face and allowed me to feast on her...could have done that all night, but she climbed off and took me out of my cage.

After some mutual oral, she edged me with her oiled up hand for awhile, always stopping before I needed to tell her to stop. Then she got on top and lowered herself on me.

I cannot begin to describe the sensations that went through me. It was like I hadn't ever done it before. She grinded on me for a minute but I was already getting close and had to stop her. We did that a few times...I'm not sure who was more frustrated, me or her. She told me she was getting close so I concentrated really hard and made it through till she had a nice mild O, and I couldn't take any more.

She said I couldn't cum and started with another edge with her hands. She was working my p spot with her finger and it didn't take long and I was close. She would stop with her hand and just finger me and it almost sent me over the edge. She would start the whole process over again several times before I dribbled out for a bit and then a few weak spurts.

I gobbled it up for her immediately and went to work on fingering her g spot. She is getting to be a squirter (yay). After, she went to guide me into her, but no erection. Weird that I knew it was a ruined O, but erection wasn't happening. I still felt crazy horny, I wanted to fuck her again, not sure which part of the ruined orgasm spectrum this falls under but it certainly didn't feel like an real orgasm.

She asked me "it was a real one?" I said no, and not sure why it's not hard. She said "and I was going to let you cum" ....aaaahhhhh!!!! Oh well maybe next time.

I sure do love her and feel very lucky. Got to sleep without cage last night which was wonderful.

kellysbitch and Jasmic68 like this.
  18. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Not sure why my cage is getting so tight.

traveler and Nicoftime like this.
  19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well haven't had much going on. Had a little tiff, so things kinda stagnated for a few days. Everything is fine just needed to talk it out.

She did say that since I haven't been giving her her daily oral worship I owed some punishment. As per our agreement, when she says there is a punishment coming, to help her not forget, I immediately go to the spanking bench for her.

This afternoon I cheekily said I was kinda looking forward to it since we haven't had much intimate time lately. She said it was going to be punishment and I will remember it.

I stripped off my bottoms, she asked what the punishment was for, she asked how many days I missed. She used her leather paddle. Was somewhat light at first and checked whether I was getting excited or not...I kinda was. She picked up the pace and the a intensity.

Next was the leather belt. I'm not sure how many but she did put some mustard on these. The last 10 she wanted me to count out. She increased the intensity and sped up. She actually gave me a spanking and my butt hurts.

I thanked her and told her I will try harder. She held me and we went back upstairs, I dressed and we waarched some Tv. She fell asleep while I rubbed her feet and that's where I'm at right now. Will probably head to bed soon, pretty sure no action, that's ok had a nice evening.

spider203 likes this.
  20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Had a nice time last night. We took a bath together (tricky), gave each other some massage time, and since she wanted to fuck used the new dildo with suction cup.

It was very hot watching that big cock sliding into her, but I think it was a little too big, and doing it on the edge of the tub was a little awkward for her. Will try it out some other time and place where she doesn't have to worry about slipping etc.

After the bath she handed me a silky nighty and we cuddled for a bit. She had unlocked me during bath and was still free range so to speak. We went to bed and fun ensued.

Went down licked and rimmed until she had a nice O. Got out "Johnson " the 8 incher and used that till she had another. She edged me half a dozen times wither hand and the other fingering my p spot. She stopped and wanted a bac rub... thought that was all the fun for me.

After a back rub and a lil rimming she climbed on top. She said no cumming until she did... very difficult but after stopping once was able to get her there. We started again but soon I said we need to stop she said I could cum. She didn't need to tell me twice!

I gave it my all for 30 seconds and fireworks. I cursed I yelled a bit my body cramped up, was super intense, probably thee most I've ever had. If I was ever wondering whether one of my ruined ones was an actual O...never mind. It wasn't.

I went down on her to clean up, and we cuddled until we fell asleep. So happy and so grateful!!!

21. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Free range :D

And yes, once you have had a toe curling, head expanding, body cramping orgasm, this entire dynamic makes much more sense. So THAT was an orgasm!? It was never like that before! Once this Realisation has sunk in we are lost lol.

22. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I did manage to forget how amazing they were.

23. Mistress Amanté

Local Time:
    @Nicoftime did such a good job with Loctober. His hunger for an orgasim was obvious, but not once did he ask for or beg for one. Since the beginning of our relationship, even before bring in chastity, he has always focused on my needs and my pleasure. Last night, though, was a different type of tenderness. As we bathed together, his touch was gentle and loving. I was incredibly turned on and thought I was ready for the suction cup dildo, but it was awkward trying to impale myself and maintain my balance while in the slippery tub. It was also a little too big, but after some careful attention and @Nicoftime's help, I was satisfied. However, I wanted him uncaged and longing for more attention himself. I brought him a sexy nightie and held himy on the couch for a bit until my own hunger for more action led us to the bedroom. I knew I was going to let him orgasm, but I made sure he plensured me first. It was phenomenal. When it was time, I rolled him to his back and straddled him. I warned him gently that he couldn't cum until I did. Our lovemaking was passionate and careful at first; I noticed he was fully concentrating and was maybe struggling not to cum. I asked if he wanted to stop, but he seemed to reluctantly to agree. Just seconds after our break, he was ready to resume. I came quickly thereafter, but continued riding him, still debating on how or when I was going to let him cum. As our pace quickened, largely brought on by him after he sensed I had cum, he whispered that we'd have to stop again. I knew that was the time; he had been such a good little pet, I wanted him to cum. Holy cow! It was a powerful or gas money. I could feel him pulsing and watched his face contort, while he screamed out. I would say Loctober was a success! Now for the next challenge

24. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Lovely. I think this sort of post really captures the loving aspect of orgasm control. I still remember one of my earlier periods of orgasm denial, the first time Elle pushed me longer than two weeks. The orgasm she allowed me was so powerful I actually started crying!

I have since learned that four to five weeks is the optimum period for strength of the resulting orgasm. Longer than that and two things happen. One is the strength of the orgasm doesn't increase and the other is I risk having my body expelling semen without me doing anything. If that happens then there is a dip in the intensity of my feelings though nothing like a post orgasm drop.

Even if Elle did say she didn't want to do this chastity thing anymore, which is highly unlikely, I wouldn't want to go back to the way I was before. Orgasms, while nice, were nothing in comparison with what they are now. Even a ruined orgasm has a more intense feeling.

Felix cum ea and Nicoftime like this.
  25. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's been a full week since my last release and orgasm and it's starting to consume me again.

Last night after some playful banter about my cold feet(I kept on putting them on her and laughing) she says one more and you get a paddling. I almost did it, cause well I'm stubborn and telling me no just makes me want to do it more, but then she said "with the wooden soup stirrer thing" which immediately got my attention. She read in my previous post here that that thing really hurts. I reluctantly withdrew my cold feet and she remarked triumphantly "awe that changed your mind quick" and we both were laughing under the covers.

In a few minutes she grabbed her key and unlocked me. I was ready in seconds and she rubbed it with oil and stroked me for a bit.

Then when she was on top of me I tried to put it in...I can't really reach and was just sliding through her outer lips. Was about to use my hand to direct it but she said " nnnh nnnha how bad do you want it?" So with some maneuvering I finally got in whoohoo happy day!

I was humping and she was grinding and of course soon I was close so I had to stop and even remove myself from her so I didn't blow.
    Soon we started again and she said "you can't cum for ten minutes, if you can make it I will let you cum ok". I quickly agreed but wasn't very optimistic. Was only in her a few minutes before I had to stop and the thought of making it ten minutes without stopping was a big hurdle.

I pressed on trying to keep my pace slow, but I wanted her to have fun so quicker it a little. Soon she said she was cumming soon and she had a marvelous little O. I concentrated hard to get to that part, and listening and feeling her orgasm put me right to the edge. She started again and I was now completely still, letting her ride me trying not to cum. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and told her she needed to stop or ill cum. She asked me if I was sure, and I told her that I would cum if we don't stop.

She looked at the clock and told me we had 5 minutes to go, rolled off me and said maybe tomorrow you will make it. Ugh....

She told me she read on a blog to do this to train me, not sure what I'm training to do, apparently to last longer. I said that I'm not sure me being even Horner and a day longer without orgasm is going to improve my stamina lol but willing to try again.

She was rolled over to go to sleep but I told her "I am going to need that cage". At this point I might even rub myself when sleeping so I knew I couldn't just go to sleep and hope it all worked out. About 10 minutes later I was calm enough to cram myself in MRI my ring and cage.

I might have to devise a pinching method to delay myself long enough to last the ten minutes tonight lol!

Love you @Mistress Amanté and thank you for the attention last night.

Jasmic68 and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice