Uh oh she likes it...grinning ear to ear

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicoftime, Jun 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    "Thinking of strapping you to the bed with the direction of making me cum multiple times and then I'll unstrap you and let you ruin one before we practice your stamina training again" -- latest text from @Mistress Amanté .

Sounds pretty intense, not sure I'll make it 10 minutes again tonight. I suppose I could try putting my cold feet on her again enough to make her use the wood n paddle, hat would slow me down a bit lol!

Still, I'm looking forward to it, even if it is most certainly leaning towards another night of frustration.

Hans Dietrick and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's been a few days but have been too busy to update.

That night I was showered and ready when she arrived home. Wore a red satin nighty for her and even matched my toes. We chatted and cuddled a bit before going to bed.

We undressed and we caressed one another until she asked me to give her a back rub. I spent 20 minutes of giving her back a serorubdown before she turned over.

She didn't strap me to the bed but she did climb on me, pinning my arms down with her legs. I was helpless. She pressed into my face as I eagerly lapped at her. She used my face just how she wanted and I was even under her control of when to breathe. The closer she got, the longer and more covered my face seemed to be. She came, my face a mess with her juices.

She rolled over and unlocked me. Stroked me for a bit and motioned me to do as promised and ruin my own orgasm while straddling her. I stroked myself for a minute and stopping before anything happened a few times to ensure I didn't have a real orgasm. Soon I ruined one and while it was there untouched, a glob slowly flowed out. I knew I could do it again with more, so began again. Another minute and I stopped..a long streamed out with no pleasure what so ever.

I was mad with lust and wanted to please her so bad. I quickly bent down and licked up every drop. She told me this time she would let me be on top, would allow me to control the pace, but no cumming before 10 minutes, or pulling out, or no orgasm. I made it to 8 with plenty of stops, finally I pulled out because I was about to cum. She said I was close and asked if I could make it another 2 minutes, I said I couldn't have waited another 2 seconds.

After a few minutes of laying on top of her and kissing I thought, I can't cum but that doesn't mean I can't keep going, so entered her again. I lasted a bit more and stopped. Then she changed her mind and told me she wanted me to cum. I quickly increased the pace and quickly had an earth moving orgasm. I kissed her and she pushed my head down to clean her up. I vigorously licked and sucked her pussy until she came yet again, pushing herself harder and harder against my face.

Once she could not take any more and I had cleaned her, I laid my head on her chest and thanked her. She said I did a good job and I was in heaven.

Thank you again @Mistress Amanté

Hans Dietrick, LadyS and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Mistress Amanté made it clear she wanted to get fucked and feel my cage hitting her clit, so I was showered and put on the harness before she was home from work.

After some playful rubbing on the couch, I asked her if she was ready to go get naked downstairs and she quickly agreed. I started with some lube working on her clit before fingering her to I hope we're orgasms rubbing her g spot.

I attached the 8 inch dildo to harness and had her on all fours. I slid into her from behind gentle at first, gaining speed and depth judging her readiness for both.

It's an amazing feeling being able to take someone from behind. I am not saying I've never done it before, but without a strap on, I am too short to do anything but keep poking the tip in. It gets frustrating for both parties...her wanting more in there and moving her hips and legs around trying to give me more access, me finally getting in for a few pumps only to slip out. Never discussed it with any of my past lovers, but always knew afterward that it certainly wasn't really any fun for them and made things awkward.

Being able to grab her hips, thrust her into me, and me into her, watching the large cock sliding in and out of her is a huge power trip and loved how it made me feel.

She moaned like never before and gave her at least one huge one, after collapsing forward on the bed I continued to slowly drill her until it looked and sounded like she was done. I held her a bit, kissing and holding her until she thought it was my turn.

She had told me earlier that she had planned on ruining and milking me dry, so when she gave the key to unlock, knew I wasn't going to cum.

She oiled me up and stroked me to the edge several times until I had to tell her I was close. She fingered me which usually gets me close all by itself. Stroking me until the edge, stopping and massaging my prostate, she repeated this several times before my first ruined O, next I had to warn her and told her she needed to take her finger out, knew I would orgasm if she kept that up. Wasn't much to wipe clean for her on the first one but obediently swiped it with my finger and licked it clean. Second ruin was a bit more and I really had to concentrate making sure it was ruined and not full. Another few swipes with my fingers and clean up was done. She was going for a third.

We have had little success when she tries for three, last one usually turns more like a real O, and penis goes limp...etc. By this time I'm hoping she takes it too far, I wanted to cum so bad. But she did it perfectly and I watch a long stream just pour out of me. Was a lot to wipe with fingers so I probably missed a bunch, much prefer to ruin them on her tummy or whatnot so I can clean it up better. She then told me that she thought we better not push it any further...I reluctantly agreed by saying " yeah, unless you want me to cum" which apparently she didn't, so I held her and covered her with kisses.

The dogs needed to go outside and we both needed a smoke. It was chilly outside which helped putting my cage back on later a lot easier.

We later cradled each other and I covered her back with kisses, and I just couldn't get enough of her.

Thank you @Mistress Amanté i adore you!!!

Hans Dietrick and spider203 like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Was another good morning, was pretty frisky so I grabbed the wand and put it on low.

I nestled it near her lady parts for a few seconds before grabbing her hand and putting it on the wand. I then used my hand to play with her breasts while she worked the wand.

It didn't take long before she revved it up a notch. Soon she came, and we were both happy.

I wanted to cum, or ruin one on her tummy, ugh!!
    The feeling goes away shortly that I can't wait and I calm down.

Side note... I have posted before that a wand doesn't work on the outside of my cage and that I couldn't get off while caged. I decided to test it again, this time when I was already worked up. Sadly after about 30 seconds I noticed that some was getting through and no pain...and if I kept it up I would cum or at least ruin one. So, will inform her. I doubt she would lock it up, or that I need her to, but she might.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  5. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The longer the lock up, the more hardcore my daydreams are.

Found myself fantasizing about her being cruel, ruthless and very verbal.

This is what I want, do this do that, I might never let you cum, etc. Even thoughts of her teasing me by saying maybe she will find someone and fuck him right in front of me. Threatening to anyway. We aren't into cuck stuff so it's just fantasy weird shit running through my sex starved brain.

Was never into punishment either and now I fantasize about her doing it to the extreme, fast and hard, well past tears. Very verbal and very "motherly" I don't know if that's the right word.

Anyway weird thoughts when horny!

6. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM

So very true. I crave some cruelty in general, and respond more strongly to verbal "humiliation" or prodding than really anything else. And the longer the lock up the more intense that desire is. Being vacal is thatgirl's only hang-up. She is by nature a soft spoken, timid sort of girl. She's taken to dominance quite well however, in everything but voice. She still has a hard time with talking before / during play.

Hans Dietrick and Nicoftime like this.
  7. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So today i'm feeling a bit needy. I miss holding her, kissing her, and tasting her. Yes I am also horny but mostly miss the intimacy that we have when i'm home. I am away from her while with my son until Monday, and although I treasure my time with him, but also miss her.

Sexually I am at a very high level of need as well. I know everyone here seems to go months so I am probably just whining. It's not about orgasm but needy of touch, of grabbing my hair and forcing my head down and telling me to make her cum. It's about watching her orgasm with her wand and being apart of it.

All I can think of right now is making her cum, and hoping that she will tell me to ruin an orgasm for her. I have gotten to the point I am craving the taste of cleaning her up. Even if I still have to try to lock it back up without a real one...trickier said than done I have found lol.

Hans Dietrick and Ossian like this.
  8. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    It is so wonderful when a timid shy woman takes to dominating a man. They are the best ones to convert to true femdom.

9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Was allowed to sleep without the cage last night, was weird, could feel myself start to get an erection and it would stop right away. Like it was gun shy, expecting confinement.

Have been pretty naughty lately behavior wise. Snarky is what she called it. Plus due to some nights out drinking, sleeping, missed some of her daily orgasms(if time is a factor I use wand instead of oral).

So tonight she is going to set me straight, and I got to pick the tool. Not knowing if that was a test I picked the second toughest (the belt). The wooden paddle is by far the worst.

After I am going to worship her head to toe, and the rest is up to her.

10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The evening started with whipping up a quick pot of soup and bought some sandwich makings, taking a shower and getting ready for her arrival from her second job. I was to be ready for my punishment over the bench with the belt ready.

The punishment was harder than usual, which I knew was coming before hand. She paused inbetween swats to give my butt a lil rub here and there.

I had told her that it was ok to take it to a higher level, to bring me to tears or beg to stop. I'm not sure I'm a tears kinda guy. Although intense, was not near tears. I know she doesn't want to hurt me, and I know she would stop before doing so but I think my threshold is a bit higher than she wants to dish out. I've pushed a fish hook that was stuck all the way through my thumb, dug gravel out of my shoulder with tweezers, and put in my own stitches...or maybe deep down I would be too embarrassed to cry out in front of her, who knows. Maybe it's the timing, needs to be like old school spankings where you never get a breather. Quick and relentless, kinda makes sense, the pauses give me time to recoup. Any way my butt still hurts lol!

After punishment and a little comfort holding, I put her on a padded table all set up. Gave her a full frontal rubdown, then worked her privates. After a lot of foreplay with fingers, used the 8 inch dildo we call Johnson along with the wand. She came nice and hard which I always love to watch!

We got dressed and I fixed her the supper I had made, watched some tv and had a smoke. After all that I could tell she was tired, and I was a little myself and told her so. I probably could have not said anything and seen if she would release me for some attention, ruined O, or even a full O. But since we were both kinda tired, didn't pester her and cuddled in bed together before falling asleep.

Kinda regret not pestering her now!!! Super horny now, and the small cage I'm wearing is frustrating as hell. It fits fine and is comfy, but doesn't allow for anything but the head to swell and quickly accept defeat. Now I will be away from her and no possible funny business until Sunday night.

She wrote me the sweetest card this morning thanking me for my submission and my heart melted, stuff like that makes it easy to go without.

Was a good night!

11. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Venting ahead...proceed with caution. Post is mostly self absorbed whining lol.

I am horny. A lot. I know what I wanted and am getting just that, so not trying to complain, but doesn't change how it seems how obsessed I am becoming with sex in general.
    1. Its probably not healthy to think of someone this much, fantasize about them, and constantly want to touch, lick, fondle, kiss, and fuck them. I have forgotten to eat cause I was just thinking up ways I would like to lick her.
    2. The small cage I changed into is exceedingly frustrating. It's like it's cut off from the world, not even apart of it. Estranged and isolated recluse giving me strange thoughts and ideas.
    3. Fantasies are becoming hardcore. I am no prude by any means, but the shit that I have been day dreaming about would make Larry Flint blush.
    4. I miss her more. It's not fair to say that I need chastity to do that, but I really do miss her more when I am locked up for long periods like this. I miss chatting, holding her, laying my head on her chest with her fingers running through my hair. It isn't fun missing someone that much.
    5. I am back to leaking. The cage I have now pushes on my pa ring a bit so that its not blocking the hole all the way. So, like I was before getting pierced, am leaking like a faucet most of the day. Went commando the first day with this cage, figuring it might be easier to pee with no undies and ended up leaking down my leg most of the day.

Will not be able to be around @Mistress Amanté until at least sunday night...that's two and a half days, and I don't know if even then I will be released or allowed a ruined or regular O.

Strange thing is...i'm still ok with nothing happening when sunday arrives and think it would be super hot if we played around and didn't let me out or cum. Yes I desperately want to be released, or cum, but also know I will lose this intensity if I am allowed to have a full orgasm. Not my choice and I am fine with either one. So weird to want something so bad, yet not wanting it to happen. I don't get into a full blown funk like others do when they cum, I just lose a lot of attentiveness, submission, and focus usually turns to me for a few days. So its not like orgasms are bad to me, I love them more now than ever, the most intense O's I've ever had! I will trust her to figure it out, seems to work just fine, until then, will try to occupy my mind.

Still loving this, don't let the crying fool you, I am very happy.

Hans Dietrick, Jasmic68 and traveler like this.
  12. Mistress Amanté

Local Time:
    I miss you too, @Nicoftime. I'd also like to hear about some of these daydreams.

Hans Dietrick and Nicoftime like this.
  13. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's been 3 weeks since my last full O and 2 weeks since my last ruined. Feeling pretty desperate but it's my own fault.

I don't know why but have been crazy tired after work lately. I get home after 10hrs work and we have a beer together, chat, maybe grab a bite, watch some tv, and I'm zonked.

I think about her all day, text her and tell her all the things I want to do for her and then when bed time comes around I just wanna sleep. Not a very good subbie:(.

I've even been sleeping past my morning session too, so I haven't even been getting her off then. So have some more punishment coming and frankly I deserve it.

Will try to go to bed earlier, maybe skip the beer and see how that works. Tonight is dart night so won't be real early to bed, but maybe some activity and getting out will be good.

All day long I dream of ripping her clothes off or pleasing her in all sorts of ways, can't wait to actually do it!

14. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Only been a few days since last O, but starting to feel needy again.

Last O was super intense, started with some morning oral with her queening me, and she slid down and rode me. Didn't take more than a min and I had to stop, then tried again. Was going to stop but she said she was close and to keep going...toe curling orgasm ensued. It's almost painful it feels so good.

Was kinda naughty, didn't go down after to clean her up. I had to pee and got up. She mentioned it and told her that she needs to push me down there and not let me get away with that again.

Last night she texted me that she would lay out some lingerie for me and to be wearing them when she gets home from work. We text back and forth a lot of things so not sure exactly what she has planned.

This short cage I thought was doing great, but when washing I noticed a red spot or line where the cage sits under penis and think I just need to go with the bigger cage. I liked the low profile and total loss of erection but not worth having sores.

15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Morning oral and finished her off with my fingers while she used the wand on her clit.

Oh my, I never know which one of us is breathing harder after. Straining inside my cage, resting my head on her tummy with her hands in my hair...can't seem to get enough. Wanted to go down again and got a few more licks in just cause I couldn't get enough of her.

Started her car and now my only plan for the day is thinking of how much I want her again.

16. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a lot of free time at work, I usually spend most of it exploring Tumblr and sending her texts that fit or turn me on. So about 5 hours a day is spent with fore play. Even more so when she returns my texts with something that gets me going.

Yesterday she sent one of those small penis humiliation memes along with her telling me that "My pussy lips are almost as big as your little clit". I don't know why but I was instantly insanely turned on by it.

So it's been 10 days since I've been out of cage, orgasmd, and between oral, wand, and thinking of her all day I am drunk with desire.

Last night she gave me a bath, laid out a nighty for me, put lotion on my hands and we snuggled for a bit before heading to bed. Was desperate for release, but she knew that already, and when she didn't let me out of my cage, knew it was cause she wanted me in it.

This morning I handed her the wand, holding her and kissing her while she worked herself to 2 orgasms. Oh I love watching her and feeling her cum. After she reached down and noticed I was dripping and said " it's going to be a long weekend for you"(I will be with my son at my apartment for the next 3 nights). I asked are you sure? And she said she was. I was ready to burst!!

Just when I got to work I received another text that turned me on and frightened me "I used to feel bad about keeping you locked up, but then I realized how much better my orgasms are with you locked up, and now I don't feel guilty ". I said good but I asked if I should be concerned...no response lol.

Pretty soon I will be desperately trying to learn how to achieve anal orgasm, doubt it would be the same but might give relief.

I might have created a monster, but if she's happy I'm happy!

17. Mistress Amanté

Local Time:
    You said you were going to beg, but I didn't hear any begging. I wanted to hear, not see through texts, just how desperate you are.

To be fair, 10 days is nowhere near your longest period. Also, I have my monthly visitor, which kills some of my desire. Honestly, I love knowing you are full when you're away from me.

I loved pampering you. Giving you a bath and washing your hair, to me, was a much more tender and loving act than giving you an orgasm.

I adore you, Nicci! I only want what's best for my pet. ❤❤

spider203, Hans Dietrick and Jasmic68 like this.
  18. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Never complaining just sharing, probably why I don't verbally beg, I don't want you to feel pressured or that you don't know what's best.

19. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    I have just caught up with several of your posts, it was great reading. And a woman knowing that she is wanted as much as we want our women is an amazing thing, the best thing about this chastity game. My Wife loves knowing that when I fantasize it is her I fantasize about.

20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Now that I know I won't be pressuring her, annoying her, I will be doing some serious begging when I see her on Tuesday.

Right now I want it all. I want to cum, I want a ruined o, want it to be touched, want to touch it myself, want to be milked, want to be fucked, fisted, heck I fantasize about just being out of it and having an erection. I don't know even where to start with my groveling.

I feel especially feminine when locked for this long. It's like my lack of erections erases pride and masculinity. I'm not into the sissy maid stuff, and to be honest find the costumes and ultra frilly stuff ridiculous. This morning I would have jumped into the dress, wore a wig and makeup, waited on her hand and foot, and been happy to do it.

Have been fantasizing about @Mistress Amanté being more firm and verbal lately as well. She doesn't say a lot but she does verbalize a little and it's never in rude or demanding. I think of her TELLING me to lick her here or there. Forcing my head exactly where she wants it. Telling me to use a huge dildo, telling me to wear things,. Not suggesting or asking but this is what's happening and do it. Putting on the strapon at any time and just bending me over and fucking me until she cums from it rubbing against her, and leaving me that way, used.

Even been fantasizing about her being rougher with the punishment. Real punishment, I mean tying me securely to the bench or bed and really wailing on me. I have a bunch of bamboo sticks together with a handle. One swipe is fine but it really is effective if done many times rapidly. I think of her gagging me tying me up and paddling me with it hard many many times. I can't move or cry out or protect myself, she just keeps going until I am physically sobbing for her to stop.

Ahh our brains are certainly different when constantly arroused.

21. Mistress Amanté

Local Time:
    We will be having some "fun" when you get home.

Hans Dietrick and Jasmic68 like this.
  22. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    With the holidays and then me being away from her for the last few days, I'm back in subbie mode.

I am not sure why but given time away from her, or periods lacking physical contact I get more and more into being feminine, being pegged, being told to do things, heck even being her maid.

When we started this, I discussed a limit, I had no interest in being her maid servant. Now I have a little black dress and desperately want to serve her with it on. I then start thinking of being feminine at all times at home. Clothing, makeup, hair, the whole works. Being hers, totally exposed, knowing that she can use me for whatever she desires. Rolling me over daily to perform my "duties" by letting her take me with her strapon until she is done.

All this stuff rolls through my addled brain. Not to mention the thoughts of her being, well, mean and bossy. Get over here and do this do that, lick this lick that, touch me here etc. Humiliation comes to my mind as well. Asking me about her cock, calling it a clit, calling a sissy or girl, asking me if she should find someone bigger(she doesn't want to and I don't either), how much she wishes it was bigger, or that she cums so much harder with a bigger cock.

All sorts of shit seems to flood my mind, it seems like every second of every minute. Amazon must love me when I'm like this, I tend to order all our stuff then. Just last night I ordered a wig, heels, and a dress.... I don't even know if @Mistress Amanté will actually want to start doing that lol! I guess it's nice to be prepared if she does.

Anyway, deep in subbie mode and can't wait to see her.

On a side note I had given her a birthday present I was (am) worried about. Do to her new found desire to punish me, I gave her a custom hardwood paddle, holes, heavy, and varnished to a glossy shine. It is a serious tool, so almost thought about not giving it to her once I felt it in my hand. Plus she got a 9 inch suction cup dildo lol.
    Christmas I gave us matching silver necklaces, mine has a heart shaped lock on it, hers will have the new key once I make it into a pendant. She gave me many gifts, all were very thoughtful and wonderful...so I felt like an ass. What's new lol!

Anyway that's what's new in our little world.

23. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Been about 12 since last O, feeling really subbie and feminine. She tried giving me a ruined O a few days ago, lifted her off me in time but not sure anything even came out, nothing was there.

I was to the point where she couldn't touch my balls without pain and I had to tell her they were off limits lol. Was this close to actually asking to be locked up again, ache was agony. Was able to lock back up after a smoke and a pee.

Decided to go with the small cage this time, there is absolutely no room for growth and it's almost torture....why do I do this to myself?

In normal life I am fairly regular guy, when horny and desperate I get more and more feelings of wanting to serve her, the more feminine the better. I even ordered a maid dress, heels, wig, the whole works. Texted her how much I want to serve her and please her. I don't even really have time to do the whole maid thing anyway, not sure when all this will ever come up, but when I get like this I'm all over the place.

She's not helping either...telling me how nice it will be, saying little humiliating comments and teasing me... fuzzy subbie feelings rev up to high gear. Not even worried about regular orgasms anymore, I am wanting and needing ruined ones, even knowing I must clean up. Doesn't even matter, I just want to be less full. If I was allowed I would attempt to milk myself, but @Mistress Amanté thinks that is a form of pleasure, and not to be done without her.

She has been more and more verbal lately and I have been in heaven. I almost cum just reading her texts and listening to her voice.

Away from her for a few days and it's driving me crazy. So, do to my state of super horny and femmy...gonna take a bath tonight, groom, maybe put a clear coat on my toes, and dress for bed in black nighty, stockings, and lace undies.

Hopefully mistress will text me later.

Luckily the wood paddle I got her hasn't made an appearance. Will have to try to behave, it doesn't look like a playful paddle.

24. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Some new developments, I mentioned them in another thread(time to serve), but should state them here.

She had mentioned quite awhile ago about me taking more of a domestic role. She even bought me a frilly pink dress to do chores in. Well long story short... I didn't have a lot of time for chores, the dress didn't fit, and well, I would usually get an orgasm at some point and it didn't sound like a lot of fun, so it just kind of went away.

A few days before xmas I had just had gotten an orgasm, and when we were out and about she mentioned me serving. I joked that it never seems like a good idea once I've had an orgasm, she smiled and said "I don't think you'll be having those very often" and we both kinda laughed. Now I don't think she was joking.

In the last week and a half some texts and pics about maids and serving came up, horny as hell I found some to send back, and some texts as well.
    Well, a maid outfit, complete with heels and wig are on its way. I asked her yesterday if this is something she really wanted, or was it just dirty talk. Nothing wrong with dirty talk, if she started talking about bigger cocks, and fucking some other guy, it would be hot and I would know it's just talk. She said she wanted this. So I will be her maid a few nights a week. The schedule at home will need to change a bit before I get a routine going, but I will do my best to do this for her.

Sexually... been very frustrating. Of course in a good way but isn't that the odd part of this? I desperately want to have an orgasm, but love that it's her decision, which means if I don't, I trust it's what she wants and must be for the best.

Last night after making out she shoved my head down(so hot!!!) and I went down on her for quite some time. She eventually told me to put my finger in her so it feels like my little cock is in her(so hot!!!"). After she came I let her relax for a bit before using my fingers again, working her g spot. I tried a third finger and then a fourth. I was really working her hard and even gotten my knuckles in, she came again and I laid on her tummy.

She unlocked me, rubbed me with lube and quickly got me to the edge and backed off when I said I was close 4 or 5 times. She pulled out a decent sized vibe and put it in me. The next time when I was close she stopped fucking me and rubbing me and just the vibe was going. Ruined orgasm just flowed out. I wiped it up with my fingers and licked it all up like I'm supposed to. She tried fucking me with the dildo but the angle was bad and a thrust kinda hurt, so we were done. I was still full as hell, but I don't think she wanted to risk a full O. I asked her if I could give myself a ruined O to empty out. She agreed but said "you better not have a real one or you'll be locked up for 2 months". Very carefully I proceeded to give myself another ruined O. Another huge flow came running out and cleaned up as needed.

I got to sleep cage free and was wonderful. I locked up when I woke up and back struggling against the cage. Started her car and made coffee. Still crazy horny!!! I love you @Mistress Amanté !!!

On a side note, the tiny cage sucks. I leak precum all day and it runs between cage and balls, and everything is so crammed in there irritation happens almost immediately. I think it's more of a temp cage if I needed to dress feminine and keep a low profile. One day maybe 2 locked in that one max.

25. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Last night was first night being maid for @Mistress Amanté. It was odd.

So get home shower, and try to put on makeup... which as it turns out, I am terrible at. Then doing my hair. I don't have long hair, and looked aweful. Got all gussied up, dress, thigh highs, undies, and even used a ribbon as a sash to make a diy apron. Ok now what...so started cleaning around the house. She wouldn't be home for several hours so thought it would be fairly boring.

At first the outfit was a pain in the butt, didn't want to get dog hair all over it, or kneel and ruin the knees on stockings, and kind of forces you to move in a more feminine way. Even sitting down I wound up keeping my legs together instead of a more comfy wide stance. Why? There isn't anyone here to look up my dress, and the only person that will see me knows I'm a boy...so why am I going through the motions?

I cleaned up the living room, did a few dishes, three loads of laundry, organized a big mess from the adjoining room, started supper, and was starting on the bathroom. Then it kind of hit me that this was turning me on. Every time I finished something I kept on thinking how happy she was going to be. By the time I was cleaning the bathroom I noticed I was dripping precum all over the place. What's going on with me is what I thought to myself. I looked like a girl, was scrubbing the shower, not even thinking about sex, and I had a steady flow of precum dripping in the clean tub. It wasn't the clothes, I've worn female attire before. It certainly wasn't cleaning the bathroom. The only thing I could think of, was that this is what she wants and if I do it, she will be happy, and knowing I can do that turns me on.

Anyway was pretty much done by the time she got home. Felt really silly dressed up like that in front of her, but I will say this, it does help with the whole submissiveness. You really can't be cocky wearing a dress and stockings. She told me everything was wonderful and then I served her supper and did the dishes.

Before bed took off the makeup and clothes and snuggled a bit in bed. She thanked me and I won't lie, felt really good.

So, I am going to assume this will be a thing for us judging by her reactions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice