Uh oh she likes it...grinning ear to ear

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicoftime, Jun 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Amanté

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    We will be implementing a spanking schedule for maintenance and then I am going to be more reliable on following through punishment spankings.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Guess someone isn't fooling around anymore!

3. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well I am back in subbie mode, been pleasuring her while she uses the wand on herself and I am going crazy!

She has been really verbal lately and I just melt when she does. Telling me to use my fingers in her, then telling me it feels just like my little dick. Telling me I don't deserve to be uncaged and that's where sissy clits belong...super fuzzy sub feelings.

Last night she reminded me that I had maid duty today. I made a final inquiry on what I was to wear, she said she wanted me dressed up as her little sissy maid and wanted everything done before she got home from work. So tonight will be the whole get up.

I know now that I do act differently when I am denied longer, or wear those clothes. Is weird that I am different enough to not only notice, but she is actively wanting me to stay in that frame of mind.

Told me today, no panties under maid skirt, wants to see her locked little clit to strain against the cage while I work. Must clean the house, give her a bath, suck and worship her feet, and I might get to lick her to orgasm. If not I will just get to watch again while she uses wand.

If I'm really good she may unlock me to play for a bit, but absolutely no cumming. She also said that she is glad I am back in subbie mode and doesn't like it when I lose it, so not to expect to cum very often.

She wants me desperate and in pain to orgasm...asked me if I wanted to cum this morning, I said yes very quickly, then asked if I need to, i heehawed around it and mumbled no. Told me that I wasn't even close then.

All of this is maddeningly terrible, yet just what I had I asked for. I wanted her to be in control and she is. Oh boy is she. I don't see an ounce of guilt or worry about denying me or telling me exactly what she wants. Which is great, cause now I know she is happy. I'm giving her whatever she wants, and I know what she wants, cause its what she tells me.

I adore her more every day, I am so lucky to have such a caring beautiful mistress.

JiL, Hans Dietrick and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The maid was on duty last night in full uniform for the first time. Felt kinda silly at first, but settled in as the work got started.

It's weird how just doing things around the house can be foreplay and get me excited. I knew with each task I got done that she would notice and be happy, which gets me all fuzzy.

By the time she got home I wanted to dive at her feet. I didn't but I did kiss and hold her before getting her bath ready. Worshipped her feet and then got her off in the tub, then rinsed the conditioner out of her hair. Snuggled on the couch and went to bed early.

She was tired after working her part time job after work. So we snuggled in bed till we drifted off. Woke up early enough to give her some more attention. Went down on her for awhile, spending equal time on her bottom. Handed her her wand and let her get herself off while I licked her bottom and she had a nice O. Layer my face on her privates and just breathed her in. Could have stayed there all morning but we both had to get ready for work.

She said I have a treat coming for being so good. Doubt it's an orgasm, she probably doesn't want subbie mode to start over. Maybe I will be allowed out of the cage for a bit.

5. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It was an orgasm! Yay!

Started with restraining my hands to the bed restraints. Then some hands on rubbing.

I had mentioned the Amazon position to her and she thought it was time to try it. A for effort, but I am just not long enough to bend it back and still reach inside her. Was in a little but don't think it was doing anything for her, and was a little rough on me. So like many other positions, just not long enough to reach.

She was asking me how much I wanted to cum, and I really don't have much of an answer for that besides a lot, or I'd do anything. I will admit, I'm not good at knowing what to say, but how does one describe a need to cum? Anyway we had decided to give up that position and her just riding me.

When I was finally in it was heaven. She wanted to cum first so I held off. After she had an O , I was real close and warned her, I double checked she wanted me to cum and then I exploded.

I can't explain how intense it was except that it was like the whole orgasm was like post orgasm stimulation. It was incredible and painful at the same time. Was laughing and crying and every movement was amazing and terrible at the same time.

Finally done with my fits of ecstasy she freed me of the restraints. Cuddled for a bit and was going to get a drink. "You have a job to do yet" I know what she meant but was hoping she forgot. I told her she needs to do this sooner, every second after I finish the grosser it becomes. She said I didn't have to, I sighed relief, if you don't want to cum again...ahh, got me. So I reluctantly started my clean up duty. When done she said that wasn't so bad was it? And she was right, after I'm down there.

Had a cage free night, was wonderful. Right away she handed me the cage. Gave her the key when I was done. Didn't want to lock back up did you? No I did not!

She said did a good job with my maid duty, and looked pretty, and never missed giving her an orgasm, so I deserved a reward.

6. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    Sounds like an amazing time.
    Fun times like that make it all worth being locked up.

7. T&D Victim

T&D Victim Member

Gulfstream IV Pilot
    Beautiful balmy Southern California!!
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Oh SHIT! Are you kidding me?!?! My female Co-Pilot has made that exact offer multiple times to me recently.
    Chripes almighty...I don't need THAT in my life. I love my wife and would NEVER ever put what we have at risk.
    I have to sit next to my co=pilot for hours on end sometimes. This is gonna be a PITA to deal with.

Sorry: Couldn't figure out how to quote a post. The above is in reference to a post indicating "Netflix and Chill" = Come over and have sex.

1mlockedup likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I sent to my kh recently she thought it was funny too

Attached Files:

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    After a few days away, mistress got frisky.

Was on the phone with my brother, and she took off my pants and cage and started rubbing. I am the type of person that can't think with both heads at the same time, so my flag was at half mast. Then she was on top of me, I told my brother I gotta run and hung up on him so I could give her the concentration needed. She said she wanted to tease me while I was busy...call him back. I said naw, but she was adamant. Call him back or no cumming for 3 months. I called him back.

So on the phone and talking with family about politics is not exactly something that gets me hard, so same problem...eventually I was fucking or talking very well and he let me go. Still I wasn't getting too hard and think it was cause the base ring was still on. I was taking it off, and she returned with her wooden handled leather strap.

Told to get over the couch, she then asked why I was getting paddled. Not really knowing she helped me out "cause you aren't---?" Oh yes, cause I'm not hard. Which of course made me hard and was ready for action lol. But spankings were going to happen. She gave me a few hard licks, and spaced them out so I didn't know they were coming. Was not a real infraction so wasn't a wailing on me paddling.

Then I laid back down on the couch and she said "I don't think the lil guy wants to play" I said " I just got a paddling" well it got ME excited she said and put my hand to her pussy so I could feel. She was super wet and I could feel the heat as well. Well feeling her that wet got me going again and was ready to rock.

On top of me again and this time was very hard and very ready. Then the wand came out and now was thinking I have another problem...how to last. She turned it on and put it on her clit while I rocked back and forth inside her. Luckily it got her to cum fast enough that I only had to stop her once. I of course was still sure horny and trying to pump a bit more...after a few minutes, she got into too, no wand, and got her to cum again. She said she can really feel the ring in her.

She then said "well I came twice , I'm good, time to lock up" I told her it would be awhile before I could get the cage on again. She left and came back with an ice pack. Damn... was hoping I would be able to get a third round in there to convince her to let me finish. Guess not.

She said "let's get you back in subbie mode, I want to keep you there." So back in the cage I went.

Was all very hot and very frustrating, but she knows best.

10. Raychel Dresher

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    Amazing story, You are one lucky guy. :rolleyes:

Nicoftime likes this.
  11. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I sure am! Although as much as this chastity device thing was my idea, it's still frustrating and difficult to cage up after, without cumming!

Mistress Amanté likes this.
  12. Raychel Dresher

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    I guess that is all part if the game
    as long as she is happy, and satisfied, that is what counts.

13. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11 days without orgasm and I was pretty horny!

She said I could not cum but I could be inside her. Buuut...I couldn't pull out or make her stop or I would get 3 month sentence. I agreed.

After some oral on her, fingering, and some very hot talking to me(small penis stuff, nothing mean) verbal shit that had me very close to the edge,I was allowed in. I tried not to, I stopped moving, did everything, then she really started grinding. I told her I was close but she kept going. Finally I was too close and forcibly lifted her off me in a panic. I waited for about 10 seconds and felt it ease out of me. It was not the classic bleeding orgasm where it flows out and you are left hard. It was a mostly ruined orgasm where I got no satisfaction and I end up losing my erection.

She looked down at me and said I was sooo naughty and that it would be 3 months. She used her fingers to wipe up my mess and slipped it in my mouth till it was gone.

I talked her down to half of 3 months (6weeks) because it was ruined and I did try to stop it.

I don't know how I will make it, I am already super frustrated and on edge!!

Hopefully I will be able to get a reprieve with some good behavior.

On a device note, I did some diy work on the new device that didn't quite fit with the pa prong. Prong is removed and now is a normal device. Everything is enclosed except the tip between bars, and feels like it's wrapped in a blanket of steel. If she wants total security she can ask me to wear the pa ring that locks.

Tonight is maid night.

Attached Files:

14. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok, I skipped maid duty this week, and kinda disappointed her. Sometimes I forget that this lifestyle isn't always centered around keeping me horny, sometimes it's following through.

Domestic maid thing was something she wanted. Not only to have some help around the house, but as a tool to keep me more submissive. Just because it was not convenient this week, shouldn't have made a difference. I should have followed through for her. Will try to do better, even when I don't feel like getting all dolled up to clean, she thinks it's good for me, then it is...period.

Also missed some oral sessions, so all in all I was kinda naughty.

She got to try out her wooden paddle as well as the leather strap. To be honest, at the time I couldn't tell them apart cause I just knew that it stung. 5 each for the days I missed oral, and 25 for skipping maid service. Was the hardest she has paddled me so far and definitely felt it tingle the next few days when sitting. I was not at tears level, but near the end when she did 7 in a row fairly fast, was a very real spankings.

Been unlocked due to device malfunction causing two sores. Last night when I got hoe from work I wanted to dive into her!

Went down right away for an O, then put on the strap on. She seemed to cum very hard from the fucking she was getting, went down on her again, and used the dildo with my hand for another O.

Slid inside her but only lasted a few seconds before I was ready to cum. Used the dildo and my mouth again, until she had enough o's. Was very hard not to just grab her penis and give it a couple tugs and finish myself off.

17 days since last full o, and 6 since the ruined one. Starting to crave even a ruined one now, or an anal one if that is even possible. Should be healed up after today, and give the cage I adjusted another go.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  15. Mistress Amanté

Local Time:
    I almost look forward to @Nicoftime being naughty. I would not have guessed that spanking him could turn me on so much. After the 35, I was dripping wet. I felt so empowered. More than that, though, I love to comfort and hold him afterwards.

16. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well I won't be naughty on purpose...but knowing it leads to your excitement, makes it all worth it no matter how far you take it.

Mistress Amanté likes this.
  17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Huge orgasm this morning!!!!

Woke up with her rubbing me, didn't take me long to be on the edge. After going down for a bit she hopped on me. Everything I could do not to cum, and had to stop her a few times.

Finally she was getting close and if she kept going I was gonna blow. She said she was too close to stop. We both had mind blowing orgasm.

The one bad thing about having that good of an orgasm, is that it's slit to clean up after!! Lol

What a great morning!

So the six weeks didn't happen, but I think we are both happy with the result.

18. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Glad for you both, there's always next time!

19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Been away from her for a few days, but was fairly busy so the time went by a bit quicker.

As of today, we have been together a year. It's funny looking back on it now, the first time we fooled around we did it twice that night and once in the morning. Now... I've had two O's in 2017 so far. Still, I couldn't be happier! This morning when I was going down on her, she told me how lucky she was, and I believed her. She had a look on her that said "he's gonna lick me and give me an orgasm and will never bug me for anything in return". She knows I enjoy getting her off and is comfortable letting me.

Of course just because I don't expect orgasms or feel I'm obligated to receive them doesn't mean I don't want them desperately, it just means I can wait until she wants me to have one.

I gave her the pendant I made and looks very pretty on her. She has both keys and with lock on my piercing is impossible to escape. It is truly hers now, and I am one lucky subbie.

I hope she is as happy wearing my key as I am seeing it on her. I'm proud of our life, proud of her open mindedness, proud of her resolve, thankful for allowing me to be who I need to be, and thankful for helping me be better.

Here is to another year, even better than the last!

I adore you @Mistress Amanté thankyou

Attached Files:

20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's been 9 days since last orgasm, and have been caged for the last 5.

We both had the afternoon off and we had the same thing on our mind. Fooling around! She said after her shower she had some time, but I suggested taking a shower together. Good call.

After some preliminary actual cleaning I was all over her with my mouth. It's kind of a narrow tub, so some stuff is a little awkward because she can't spread her legs for me to get in there. I wasn't letting that stop me however. I brought a 10 inch dildo in with us, and after a little bit I started sliding in her.

To say she liked the new dildo is an understatement. After some time using it on her, I grabbed her hand and guided it to the toy inside of her. She showed no shyness and began to fuck herself with the 10 incher. She moaned that she couldn't get enough of it in her. After a nice o, we decided to bring our fun to the bedroom.

I pushed her to the bed and devoured her, she was so wet from the toy that I could taste her juices running down my throat. Knowing she liked the toy so much I got busy using it again. I was also licking her clit while thrusting the large toy in and out of her. She asked me if I was jealous of the cock that was fucking her, asking me if I wished I could fill her up like that, all very hot and had me panting. I grabbed the wand and handed it to her so she could use it on her clit while I pounded her. She told me to fuck her hard, and that this cock felt sooo good. A couple more O's and I turned her over to lick her bottom for awhile until she calmed down. She was ready to get out of bed but I kind of hinted that I sure would like to fuck her. She said that wasn't going to happen.

After feeling her, I noticed that she was still very wet, and must not be over stimulated because she didn't recoil when I touched her clit. So I said she still had time for another O, and handed her the wand. She went to town on herself while I groped, rubbed and kissed her body. Soon I slid a finger in her and she had a great long leg shaking O.

After I calmed down she noticed the shade of my balls, and the swollen member straining at my cage. She asked if I wanted some relief. I did, and knew it wasn't going to be an orgasm. She took my cage off, got some oil on her hands and start to rub me.

It took very little time to get me to the edge. I of course warned her, and when she stopped, one large gob made its way out. She was expecting more but I said the first one isn't always a lot. She wiped up the cum with her finger and fed it to me. She began stroking me again, still rock hard, and for a second time, another ruined orgasm. It took a while for it to come to the surface but eventually it did and started running out. After it finally stopped she wiped it all up and gave me a few more helpings of cum. She then began again. It took almost no stroking to get me there again. Then a perfectly ruined orgasm. We both waited, and after 20 seconds it just bled out in a steady stream. It just left me without any orgasm, a full huge amount. She took three wipes to get it all in my mouth. So was so horny and turned on at that point I was looking forward to even another helping if she would give me another! It was not in the cards and I layed there with it standing as hard as can be... she asked if I need some ice to get back in the cage. I said I didn't...but I did end up needing it before the cage would slide back on.

I am still desperately horny but at least the feeling of ache was gone and feeling I was full of cum is gone. What an afternoon delight...we should have started earlier in the day.

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  21. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    It meant that after he cums even via ruined orgasm he still feels like eating a sandwich. As in, " i lost all my urges to be horny, wheres the food!"

Thats how I read it :)

22. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    You're def ready for a creampie!

23. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Who doesn't like a good creampie? My wife is seriously considering ordering me to get it straight from the faucet soon though...That would be a first

24. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    @Mistress Amanté - I must confess I hadn't read this thread in quite a while. But it sounds like you guys are having a blast, and that's awesome! You remind both @Thatgirl and I of us; a lot about the way you two approach chastity is similar to us - the love and fun of it all, and the mutual exploration. You particularly, sound a lot like Thatgirl insofar as you're both developing your dominant sides in a way that it doesn't sound like would ever have happened were it not for Chastity coming into the picture.

Recently, as a result of a series of events (some within and outhers outside our control) my lock ups have increased dramatically. In fact I'm about to hit the 14 day mark (by far my longest) and with only one release during that time having been a ether aggressive pegging, I'm certainly feeling more subby than usual.

I quoted this comment of yours out of curiosity for what you mean when you referred to a spanning schedule for "maintenance"? Sounds intriguing and like something Thatgirl may like, or maybe already do? But not quite sure what "maintenance" means in this context. So I thought I'd ask!

Thanks to you both :)

25. Mistress Amanté

Local Time:
    The spanking schedule, when I get it established, will be more of just routine spankings to keep @Nicoftime in his subby mood, to reinforce my role, and to keep him on his toes. Punishment spankings will be indicated on the calendar too, but those are meant to hurt much more so than the maintenance spankings.

kellysbitch and DoesasTold like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice