Starting to feel naked without it! Feb 7, 2018

CagedMonkey was last seen:
Feb 12, 2018
    1. CagedMonkey
      CagedMonkey
      Starting to feel naked without it!
    2. CagedMonkey
      CagedMonkey
      Just back from short business trip and about the first thing I did was get my cage back on. Im
    3. CagedMonkey
      CagedMonkey
      Locked in for the day...
  • About

Halifax
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000s
    I’ve always felt this deep desire to keep my cock caged and to have my erections physically prevented. I ordered the CB6000 in November,2017 and from the moment I caged myself it felt right. Since then I’ve been wearing it for varying periods of time. The longest has been 2.5 days.
    My wife and I live in the same house with our young children, but as platonic friends. We stayed together for our kids, as we get on fine, but the sexual aspect of our relationship died quite a few years ago. She is bi and has had a couple of short term relationships, but none at the moment. I’ve had a number of relationships too, some longer term, but none at the moment.

I love BDSM and am a switch. My wife will tie me up in my favourite hog tie once in a while and leave me for an hour or so, but no more than that. The last time I wore my cage and she knows I wear it over night and sometimes during the day. I would like her to become my KH, but have not yet asked her. My feeling is that she will not be interested in this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice