CS2's Recent Activity

1. CS2 liked MsIndeed's post in the thread Sorry I havent been on here in a while.

My husband's sex life for the next month is going to consist of sitting in the corner while watching me with my favorite vibrator . He...

May 9, 2024 at 3:50 PM
  2. CS2 liked Holdingout1's post in the thread New QIUI Cellmate 3.

It’s exciting to see advancements being made in the ‘e-chastity’ space. While I would have a lot of concerns purchasing this cage….the...

May 9, 2024 at 3:45 PM
  3. CS2 liked Nicoftime's post in the thread Is it a Dealbreaker?.

I posed a similar question once, if someone has been introduced to chastity and being a keyholder, if starting a new relationship would...

May 9, 2024 at 2:57 PM
  4. CS2 replied to the thread New QIUI Cellmate 3.

The ring is adjustable it locks in various different positions, it works slightly differently to a round ring as its diagonal as you...

May 9, 2024 at 2:02 PM
  5. CS2 liked Chastitybeta1's post in the thread Locked into chastity.

She did not keep me locked overnight in the end, but I finally got my wish of getting to play with her whilst locked in chastity. She...

May 9, 2024 at 1:48 PM
  6. CS2 liked Lisa4343's post in the thread New QIUI Cellmate 3.

It is the right idea, but the cage is too big, and I do not like plastic. A wireless cage that has lots of features to keep track of the...

May 9, 2024 at 11:35 AM
  7. CS2 replied to the thread New QIUI Cellmate 3.

Yeah I was hoping the V3 would be a lot smaller and it would be nice if it had some more advanced features such as pull out detection...

May 9, 2024 at 11:29 AM
  8. CS2 liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread New QIUI Cellmate 3.

I'd be leery of shocking cages and showers regardless of what they say lol. It seems they're largely novelty playtime cages at this...

May 9, 2024 at 10:16 AM
  9. CS2 replied to the thread New QIUI Cellmate 3.

They dont seem to be selling CM1 or 2 on Amazon UK any more im guessing they had a lot of returns, either that or they have pulled it...

May 9, 2024 at 9:59 AM
  10. CS2 liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread New QIUI Cellmate 3.

An actual shocking cage that worked via app would be great. Our cheap little estim cage is great but hardly convenient to use if we...

May 9, 2024 at 9:56 AM
  11. CS2 replied to the thread New QIUI Cellmate 3.

I found they are not as bulky to wear as they look, apparently this one is slimmer and lighter than the old one too. Also apparently the...

May 9, 2024 at 9:46 AM
  12. CS2 liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread New QIUI Cellmate 3.

They look awkward to wear but I've never wore one so can't speak from experience. I do know I was highly disappointed in the shocks the...

May 9, 2024 at 9:44 AM
  13. CS2 replied to the thread Sorry I havent been on here in a while.

Im lucky I dont really get the common reduced stamina issue even after weeks of lockup. Maybe some stamina training using edging then...

May 9, 2024 at 9:15 AM
  14. CS2 liked Muppet's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Well I have experienced exactly that with Tabasco and it’s extraordinarily severe torture. I doubt could be done outside of a CNC...

May 9, 2024 at 9:01 AM
  15. CS2 liked Goddess Jade's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

I am liking this coating of a substance inside a condom thing. What would be the best coating to apply, is tobassco the winner over...

May 9, 2024 at 9:00 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice