Gloria's's Recent Activity

1. Gloria's liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread Do you start over?.

At some point counting is pointless. You're in until you're not. I still keep track though I realize the futility in it.

May 15, 2024 at 7:58 PM
  2. Gloria's liked gingers_sub's post in the thread Do you remember what your first cage was like?.

I did the same thing!! Then purchased the CB2000

May 13, 2024 at 5:21 PM
  3. Gloria's replied to the thread Do you remember what your first cage was like?.

I used some indoor plumbing materials, a slim pipe cut to length for the cage, and some plasticard to make a cage end piece and base...

May 13, 2024 at 1:52 PM
  4. Gloria's liked Nicoftime's post in the thread She’s not shy about our roles.

My wife I think, takes pride in my submission and our roles. She has on multiple occasions, expressed them to others publicly. I...

May 13, 2024 at 7:52 AM
  5. Gloria's liked Holdingout1's post in the thread New QIUI Cellmate 3.

It’s exciting to see advancements being made in the ‘e-chastity’ space. While I would have a lot of concerns purchasing this cage….the...

May 13, 2024 at 7:45 AM
  6. Gloria's replied to the thread Do you remember what your first cage was like?.

My first few chastity cages were home-made, using plastic tubing. The first one I bought (all the way from the US of A) wasn't much...

May 13, 2024 at 7:35 AM
  7. Gloria's liked good2fun's post in the thread Do you remember what your first cage was like?.

CB2000 - A-Ring unbearable.

May 13, 2024 at 7:29 AM
  8. Gloria's liked Jersey's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

Yesterday's trip to the garden center turned out to be unexpectedly eventful! It was bustling with people and long lines, but what...

May 13, 2024 at 7:24 AM
  9. Gloria's liked Dr MBogo's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

We have had a threads here before regarding public acknowledgement of keys, tattoos and other symbols of chastity/dominance/etc, and...

May 13, 2024 at 7:24 AM
  10. Gloria's liked SubDee's post in the thread And then came an epic transformation…..

I am not going to have time to finish this tonight but I want to start the story. And it might come in handy to others. I hope it does,...

May 13, 2024 at 7:17 AM
  11. Gloria's liked cumslave_2002's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

I was never forced into permanent chastity, however it was my Goddess/wife’s suggestion to make it permanent. I was already wearing it...

May 13, 2024 at 7:11 AM
  12. Gloria's liked Headtrip's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

Funny how the word "Forced" incites arguments almost as much as "Permanent" (but not funny how many times these turn into personal...

May 13, 2024 at 7:11 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice