HouseboyForHer's Recent Activity

1. HouseboyForHer replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

"Pigeons fighting over bird seed for my amusement" is a wonderful image, and precisely describes the last half of this thread! Peace!

May 12, 2024 at 4:08 PM
  2. HouseboyForHer replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

I agree. Attention is NOT what he deserves. If @Goddess Jade can do without the so-and-so for a while, banish him. Kick him out. Make...

May 12, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  3. HouseboyForHer liked Goddess Jade's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

This is a deliciously written set of words, so yummy, I like you x. Goddess Jade.

May 12, 2024 at 3:57 PM
  4. HouseboyForHer liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

You're right, of course. @Goddess Jade didn't want advice, since she is the domme and knows what to do anyway. I think she wanted to...

May 12, 2024 at 3:56 PM
  5. HouseboyForHer liked Muppet's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

A locked on collar for a long time - since this will mean he too has a concealment-of-the-neck problem. I’d suggest the duration should...

May 12, 2024 at 3:56 PM
  6. HouseboyForHer liked CagedandPantied's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Have him select and buy a dildo the next size up for a punishment pegging (or series of peggings).

May 12, 2024 at 3:55 PM
  7. HouseboyForHer liked Goddess Jade's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Wow, I did not see that one coming but thank you for your always honest approach jay, I hope you feel better soon ;) x Marcellus, I am...

May 12, 2024 at 3:55 PM
  8. HouseboyForHer liked Curious40ish's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

Such a hot story. I wish my wife was wearing the key. One day maybe. I had an incident at work while self-locking and I lost the key. A...

May 12, 2024 at 3:44 PM
  9. HouseboyForHer liked Dr MBogo's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

We have had a threads here before regarding public acknowledgement of keys, tattoos and other symbols of chastity/dominance/etc, and...

May 12, 2024 at 3:43 PM
  10. HouseboyForHer liked rhodry04's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

When my wife’s aunt asked about her key, her uncle said “looks like a key for a chastity cage”. It’s never been brought up again but...

May 10, 2024 at 9:35 PM
  11. HouseboyForHer liked Jersey's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

Yesterday's trip to the garden center turned out to be unexpectedly eventful! It was bustling with people and long lines, but what...

May 10, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  12. HouseboyForHer liked Locked_Koala's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

Did that make you weak in the knees? I know that’s something I hope will happen, yet dread it at the same time!

May 10, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice