Jersey's Recent Activity

1. Jersey liked DikThrob69's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

That's a rough one haha

May 10, 2024 at 3:16 PM
  2. Jersey liked TangoSub's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

Very nice moment. I bet it made the day.

May 10, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  3. Jersey liked Pepe_'s post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

Love it!

May 9, 2024 at 9:45 PM
  4. Jersey liked anasyrma's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

I would leave a note for the cashier to join this site!

5. Jersey liked rhodry04's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

When my wife’s aunt asked about her key, her uncle said “looks like a key for a chastity cage”. It’s never been brought up again but...

6. Jersey replied to the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

so true and yes my heart kipped a beat

May 9, 2024 at 9:05 PM
  7. Jersey liked Locked_Koala's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

Did that make you weak in the knees? I know that’s something I hope will happen, yet dread it at the same time!

May 9, 2024 at 9:04 PM
  8. Jersey liked Sexy Slave 69's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

Brilliant

May 9, 2024 at 9:04 PM
  9. Jersey posted a new thread.

Key spotted and and acknowledged

Yesterday's trip to the garden center turned out to be unexpectedly eventful! It was bustling with people and long lines, but what...

Forum: Chastity and orgasm denial

May 9, 2024 at 5:10 PM
  10. Jersey liked biggar's post in the thread My wife was quick to take action..

I have had that same issue with my left testicle for years and always wear the 40mm ring now. That was until I advanced to the full belt!!

May 6, 2024 at 2:23 PM
  11. Jersey liked sissyofyours's post in the thread My wife was quick to take action..

My mistress just got me a new cage it is almost flat. the gap between the cage part and the ring is small no popping or nut out. With...

May 6, 2024 at 2:23 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice