Kat9s toy's Recent Activity

1. Kat9s toy liked c-w's post in the thread Best captions without feminisation and crossdressing.

[ATTACH]

tumblr_mqyon0Dp3e1r5xik1o1_1280.jpg May 10, 2024 at 5:22 PM
  2. Kat9s toy liked cagedsissyslave's post in the thread Best vanilla captions ever.

[ATTACH]

IMG_2918.jpeg May 10, 2024 at 5:19 PM
  3. Kat9s toy liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread Are you aloud a break.

Some typos never dye.

May 8, 2024 at 9:50 PM
  4. Kat9s toy liked bondinchas's post in the thread Best vanilla captions ever.

[ATTACH]

it_takes_strength_to_submit_by_spankedcharlie_deq1ite-350t-2x.jpg May 7, 2024 at 3:58 PM
  5. Kat9s toy liked Peter Rabbit's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

I ended up safewording after 12 months of chastity in mid-2021. We got a bit deep. She pressed me to expect permanence and “never...

May 7, 2024 at 3:40 PM
  6. Kat9s toy replied to the thread The role of feet in a chastity relationship.

For me, a foot fetish & chastity are not directly related. I'm not particularly attracted to or turned on by feet. However, in many...

May 7, 2024 at 3:37 PM
  7. Kat9s toy replied to the thread Are you aloud a break.

At this point, the only breaks allowed are for medical reasons. Had prostate surgery a couple years ago, so there was a break for that &...

May 7, 2024 at 3:27 PM
  8. Kat9s toy liked Shepherdsflock's post in the thread I need a release..

You'll be fine. Nobody has ever died from not cumming.

May 6, 2024 at 5:28 PM
  9. Kat9s toy replied to the thread What kind of music do you like to listen to?.

How fun! Let's see how I do. And yes, the photo isn't all that clear.... Starting at the top and working counterclockwise: Jethro Tull...

May 5, 2024 at 8:44 PM
  10. Kat9s toy replied to the thread How often are you allowed an erection?.

Erections have not been allowed for my enjoyment for at least a few years. I don't know if they will be allowed for this purpose again....

May 4, 2024 at 5:24 PM
  11. Kat9s toy liked RonDom's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

Controlling someone's will is much more powerful than attempting to control someone with a device or physical restraint. A person who...

May 4, 2024 at 12:39 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice