LukeVallentine's Recent Activity

1. LukeVallentine liked Victoria23's post in the thread Men Locked in long term chastity with a pa piercing.

If you are a man locked in long term chastity with a pa piercing feel free to contact me. I want to know how does It feel being locked...

May 12, 2024 at 8:12 PM
  2. LukeVallentine liked ChloeSissy's post in the thread Locked sissy hubby.

Hi everyone. I’m not new to chastity mansion but this is my first post. I was hoping to connect with other people in the lifestyle and...

May 12, 2024 at 8:10 PM
  3. LukeVallentine liked cumslave_2002's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

I was never forced into permanent chastity, however it was my Goddess/wife’s suggestion to make it permanent. I was already wearing it...

May 12, 2024 at 6:17 AM
  4. LukeVallentine replied to the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

Touche!

May 11, 2024 at 10:55 AM
  5. LukeVallentine liked anasyrma's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

I would leave a note for the cashier to join this site!

May 11, 2024 at 6:27 AM
  6. LukeVallentine liked Jersey's post in the thread Key spotted and and acknowledged.

Yesterday's trip to the garden center turned out to be unexpectedly eventful! It was bustling with people and long lines, but what...

May 11, 2024 at 6:26 AM
  7. LukeVallentine liked Headtrip's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

Funny how the word "Forced" incites arguments almost as much as "Permanent" (but not funny how many times these turn into personal...

May 11, 2024 at 6:25 AM
  8. LukeVallentine liked Spankuuuu's post in the thread I am afraid of my sexual activity.

Sounds like the key holder needs to take more control. When you are released hands may need to be cuffed behind your back, so you are...

May 9, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice