M@rcellus's Recent Activity

1. M@rcellus replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Tobasco-cheese-Milk may be the ultimate discretion. It would be a good way of retaining the alpha status when in chastity. I have little...

May 8, 2024 at 11:47 PM
  2. M@rcellus liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

You quoted me lol. Exactly its chasity mansion, not bdsm or pegging mansion which you seem to harp on and on about. Chasity can be and...

May 8, 2024 at 10:07 PM
  3. M@rcellus attached a file to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Actually I hold both keys. In the envelope is the emergency key, with a sketch under the tape on the other side which is tamper proof....

20240508_215207.jpg May 8, 2024 at 9:57 PM
  4. M@rcellus replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

What a mess. It's all a bit personal. If I was abused as a child you would be the worst kind of troll. Your puritanical stance on 2...

May 8, 2024 at 9:39 PM
  5. M@rcellus replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

You can try to decridibilize my experience but some lead... ...some follow. Oooooooooh!

May 8, 2024 at 8:59 PM
  6. M@rcellus liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

You flatter yourself. I don't think of you but clearly that doesn't go both ways.

May 8, 2024 at 8:57 PM
  7. M@rcellus replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

I'm surprised I thought that Darwin may be going to the same place as couples who play with tobasco butt plugs. You finally starting to...

May 8, 2024 at 8:54 PM
  8. M@rcellus liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Sshhh let darwinism do its job.

May 8, 2024 at 8:40 PM
  9. M@rcellus replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Unfortunately when I say something isn't out of bounds it usually happens. I'll not bring it up again but it's not in her nature to turn...

May 8, 2024 at 8:39 PM
  10. M@rcellus liked Muppet's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

No. For the reasons I’ve made clear. Do what you want, but don’t do it to prove you’re somehow more reckless than some stranger on the...

May 8, 2024 at 8:32 PM
  11. M@rcellus liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread New word.

Seems reality should be a new word for quite a few people here.

May 8, 2024 at 8:27 PM
  12. M@rcellus replied to the thread New word.

"decridibilizes"; synonymous with discredits, but is way more awesome and should only be used by alpha males. "I'm in a chastity cage...

May 8, 2024 at 8:26 PM
  13. M@rcellus replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

It's out of your hands. My mistress is already wanting a punishment not a funishment due to some behaviour that's not for here to expand...

May 8, 2024 at 8:14 PM
  14. M@rcellus replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

No of course not. I tried it on my balls a long time ago and as you said there is no backing out. Washing it off increases the pain. I...

May 8, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  15. M@rcellus replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Oh c'mon, if tobacco doesn't actually burn your mouth it's not going to burn his bum. Even if it does it seems he wants an extreme...

May 8, 2024 at 7:21 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice