Muppet's Recent Activity

1. Muppet replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

I haven’t given anyone a lovebite since I was at school. In them days if you didn’t conform to a narrow stereotype of maleness other...

May 8, 2024 at 11:54 PM
  2. Muppet replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

All good ideas. How about writing “TWAT” on his forehead and making him wear sandpaper inside a gallery of modern art, where he can be...

May 8, 2024 at 11:48 PM
  3. Muppet replied to the thread New word.

“Chasturbation”, when someone claims to be into chastity and denial, but is in fact merely engaged in one massively long wank. Closely...

May 8, 2024 at 11:30 PM
  4. Muppet replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

I note that when you go all snarky your spelling and sentence structure also goes awry, which does make me suspect strong liquor may be...

May 8, 2024 at 10:13 PM
  5. Muppet replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

You’ve gone all peculiar again, oh dear. Why does it happen? Are there any early warning signs you could look out for and just don some...

May 8, 2024 at 9:51 PM
  6. Muppet replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Are you drunk?

May 8, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  7. Muppet replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

No. For the reasons I’ve made clear. Do what you want, but don’t do it to prove you’re somehow more reckless than some stranger on the...

May 8, 2024 at 8:25 PM
  8. Muppet replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Whatever. But I am not endorsing it nor inciting anyone to do it. Maybe you think I’m being a wuss. Maybe I am. But it stops being sexy...

May 8, 2024 at 7:49 PM
  9. Muppet replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Have you had Tabasco on your mucous membrane? The anus is highly enervated. My concern is it could trigger shock. Plus as I said...

May 8, 2024 at 7:22 PM
  10. Muppet replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Bros over hoes. The apostrophe is used for contractions and possessive forms. Of course bro and ho are already contractions of a kind...

May 8, 2024 at 7:18 PM
  11. Muppet replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

No I was serious about not doing Tabasco internally. Save that for fantasy cos I truly think that could end in death. Back in the 20th...

May 8, 2024 at 7:01 PM
  12. Muppet replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Yeah nettles are good too.

May 8, 2024 at 6:55 PM
  13. Muppet liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Stinging nettles is where it is at, and now is the time to get those young angry leaves pressed against the glans and down the shaft....

May 8, 2024 at 6:55 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice