MVincent's Recent Activity

1. MVincent replied to the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Time for the cane?

May 8, 2024 at 2:26 AM
  2. MVincent liked Goddess Jade's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Oooooff! You should yell 'hulk smash' when you drop bangers like that in the future! good stuff! Goddess Jade.

May 8, 2024 at 2:25 AM
  3. MVincent liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

Can't think of a punishment, just wondering who still gives hickeys lol

May 8, 2024 at 2:23 AM
  4. MVincent liked Natasha1984's post in the thread Pulling out of cage.

When I am interstate, I change the lock on my husbands cage to a plastic barcode in the event there is a legitimate reason for it to be...

May 8, 2024 at 2:03 AM
  5. MVincent replied to the thread Credibility of chastity.

Couldn’t be said better. What you said fits my own marriage perfectly. I’d say for me it was originally kink but for her evolved into...

May 6, 2024 at 3:02 PM
  6. MVincent liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread Credibility of chastity.

It is a kink always will be, just like the cage is a sex toy always will be. Some people adopt it as a lifestyle and marital aid, that's...

May 6, 2024 at 2:58 PM
  7. MVincent replied to the thread What lube do you use on the ring?.

I prefer Vaseline. I carry the small tube for lip application. Works well, doesn’t dry out and it’s to carry on the go.

May 4, 2024 at 7:13 PM
  8. MVincent replied to the thread Hi everyone.

Welcome!

May 4, 2024 at 7:10 PM
  9. MVincent liked Jay96's post in the thread Hi everyone.

Stumbled across this site today and what a pleasant surprise it is. I feel like this is a positive community and I'm exited to become a...

May 4, 2024 at 7:10 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice