Queens servant73's Recent Activity

1. Queens servant73 liked Disciplined Boyfriend's post in the thread Broken paddle.

Better get her a bigger, harder, tougher one. A

May 9, 2024 at 3:51 PM
  2. Queens servant73 liked starflyer's post in the thread 1 year anniversary.

I guess i,m part way there, today marks one year of no masturbating without my wife being there, We no longer have PIV cos of my...

May 8, 2024 at 11:57 PM
  3. Queens servant73 replied to the thread Broken paddle.

Nice! We haven’t had anything break yet, Wife has a Tawse, heavy short wooden cane, thin delrin cane, a wooden spatula that I hate, but...

May 8, 2024 at 11:52 PM
  4. Queens servant73 liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread Broken paddle.

Just had one of my twice a week spankings which isn't unusual, they are fairly scheduled. Helps keep me in my place, and won't lie I do...

May 8, 2024 at 11:47 PM
  5. Queens servant73 replied to the thread Are you aloud a break.

I used to get a week or two break occasionally in the first year or two of chastity, then we got serious. Now I’m allowed out for doctor...

May 8, 2024 at 9:31 PM
  6. Queens servant73 liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread Are you aloud a break.

Rest in peas.

May 8, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  7. Queens servant73 liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread Are you aloud a break.

Some typos never dye.

May 8, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  8. Queens servant73 liked Nicoftime's post in the thread Are you aloud a break.

I’m not sure if I’m aloud a break, but I am definitely not allowed a break. Sorry about the tease, I just had to when I read the...

May 8, 2024 at 9:24 PM
  9. Queens servant73 liked knightly's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

I was at this point this morning. A little teasing, but not enough to feel satisfying (ironic how getting MORE horny leads to satiation...

May 8, 2024 at 2:56 PM
  10. Queens servant73 replied to the thread What can you ask for?.

When this got into serious territory as opposed to just cage play, I expressed to my Wife that I didn’t think it was proper for me to...

May 8, 2024 at 12:47 AM
  11. Queens servant73 liked Jay Sub's post in the thread What can you ask for?.

Begging is fun, and she likes me to beg. But again, early on it would trigger her guilt, so it's a double-edged sword. Even now, only...

040.jpg May 8, 2024 at 12:39 AM
  12. Queens servant73 liked herluckyboi's post in the thread What can you ask for?.

I can ask to pleasure Her with massages, pedicures, oral service. I am not allowed to ask for anything for my own pleasure.

May 8, 2024 at 12:37 AM
  13. Queens servant73 liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread What can you ask for?.

In our dynamic I'm allowed to ask to be spanked for some relief. I'm never allowed to ask to cum or get out of cage though. Wondering...

May 8, 2024 at 12:37 AM
  14. Queens servant73 liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

Early on I was going insane with horny and my mind simply couldn't handle it. I searched everywhere for the key and in the end I called...

May 7, 2024 at 11:15 PM
  15. Queens servant73 replied to the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

My Wife allows me access to a key to shower every few days, I know if I cheat she will know by my attitude, and I’m not a cheater so I...

May 7, 2024 at 5:23 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice