Shimone's Recent Activity

1. Shimone replied to the thread Do you remember what your first cage was like?.

My firt one was a CB6000 - the worst cage I have ever worn as every erection was quite painfull. Somehow it got me fixed anyway... ;)

May 12, 2024 at 2:55 AM
  2. Shimone replied to the thread Are you aloud a break.

I get unlocked for cleaning, sports, travel and whenever etse she might wish it. After those eventy are over the CB is directly back on...

May 11, 2024 at 1:26 AM
  3. Shimone replied to the thread Tetherspout sizing.

You do not need sounds. They will rather obstruct the actual means of the tetherspout to prevent removal by widening the entrance of...

May 11, 2024 at 1:19 AM
  4. Shimone replied to the thread FLR Wedding Vows?.

Especially in marriagevows there are a lot of ways to slip in some phrases with special meaning to you that others will not see due to...

May 11, 2024 at 12:16 AM
  5. Shimone replied to the thread BAW Tetherspout Problems.

I am pierced for quite some time and do not have experience with the tetherspouts from BAW, but with tetherspouts in general. My advice...

May 9, 2024 at 5:42 AM
  6. Shimone liked Peter Rabbit's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

I ended up safewording after 12 months of chastity in mid-2021. We got a bit deep. She pressed me to expect permanence and “never...

May 9, 2024 at 5:10 AM
  7. Shimone replied to the thread FLR - The hardest #1 thing?.

There have been no real, continouus problems for us. As we started our relationship as an FLR right from the beginning, but really slow...

May 9, 2024 at 5:07 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice