Tom_S's Recent Activity

1. Tom_S liked FlrStephen's post in the thread Too small?.

Here’s the pic. Edit: Even looking at that makes me realize it's too small.

IMG_3452.jpeg May 3, 2024 at 11:48 PM
  2. Tom_S liked FlrStephen's post in the thread Too small?.

I committed the canonical sin of not checking, rechecking, checking again, before ordering. I was moving from a maturemetal cage and...

May 3, 2024 at 11:48 PM
  3. Tom_S liked FlrStephen's post in the thread Too small?.

I pasted the details below! I got it in dark bronze (which looks great in person!): BA-25x1 Material: Titanium Lock Mechanism: Lock...

May 3, 2024 at 11:47 PM
  4. Tom_S liked sonhee's post in the thread Too small?.

If you have a "standard" design like on your drawing (no ergonomic or oval base ring, all straight lines and right angles when looking...

May 3, 2024 at 11:47 PM
  5. Tom_S liked bondinchas's post in the thread Too small?.

Your balls would normally hang side by side, each not central to the largest part of the gap in the device which is bottom centre. When...

May 3, 2024 at 11:43 PM
  6. Tom_S liked CS2's post in the thread Too small?.

Ring gap is the top/side gap between the ring and the start of the cage, the ball gap is diagonal between the bottom of the cage and the...

upload_2024-2-9_13-1-35.png upload_2024-2-9_13-2-13.png May 3, 2024 at 11:42 PM
  7. Tom_S liked bondinchas's post in the thread Too small?.

Before you order, do LITERALLY go back to the drawing board. On sheets of paper, do a life-size drawing of the diameters of both the...

gap.size.jpg May 3, 2024 at 11:42 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice