New Member Slandered. Apology Demanded

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Governess Stephanie, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Governess Stephanie

Governess Stephanie Long term member

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Since joining this site several days ago I have been the subject of continual attacks by a member stating I am a fake and fraud, a liar, have flooded the site with offers and the list goes on and on and on. I responded a couple of times and could see that there simply was no point in responding any further as no matter what I said that same member would try to cast doubt over my comments or just simply slander me further.
    This morning there were a couple more postings, those were the final straw for me.
    I am absolutely disgusted and appalled at the way I have been treated since joining this site. The continual attacks on me have been totally unwarranted and uncalled and totally unfair, and certainly sets no example in how to treat new members. I made a mistake using another persons photo and told one member that it was me. A statement I deeply regret and have publicly corrected and explained of my own free will. But even that was not good enough, doubts were still cast over where I come from, my employment and character. Certainly I am guilty of making a mistake, everybody makes mistakes from time to time, what they do about them is what is important. I corrected my mistake, PUBLICLY, removed the photo, explained myself and left members to judge me for themselves. But still I am continuously sledged and allegations are made against me that are not true or correct, have no basis and the person making them has NO proof what so ever to even suggest these things.
    Now, after a couple of days, things have really gotten out of hand and the statements being made are being exaggerated and blown out of all proportion. I would have thought that if you want to attack someone you would be smart enough to have your facts correct before publishing a thread, but doesn't seem to be the case here. Say what you like whether true or untrue and sledge someone all you like until they leave the site, that seems to be the attitude.
    I am therefore choosing to take a stand over this issue and fight !
    But let us get our facts straight, correct and be honest in what is said. Lets state fact NOT innuendo or make slurs against people.
    1. I have been accused of using a photo as an avatar that was not mine and that I told a member it was mine. That statement is TRUE, there is NO denying that at all. I wrote an open letter to members, corrected the facts and explained myself leaving members to judge me themselves.
    2. I am accused of being a fraud, a fake, spammer, selling something, trying to get money from people by using this site. Where is the proof or the evidence of that ? There simply is NONE. That statement and those names are simply NOT TRUE, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO EVEN SUGGEST SUCH A THING.
    3. I am accused of flooding the site with offers to give away slaves free. Several times I have accused of making 6 threads. I ANSWERED 4 threads from people looking for a slave. I have not created any threads offering anything, I REPLIED to existing threads. Is 4 replies FLOODING the site ? I would have thought that the tern flooding was a gross exaggeration in this instance. The accuser has made more threads than I have approaches attacking me maliciously, is he not FLOODING the site in doing so. It would appear one set of rules for me and another for him. That accusation IS NOT TRUE.
    4. I am accused of being a fake Mistress. Where is your proof ? Where is the evidence to make such an allegation ? This statement is totally untrue, uncalled for, unnecessary and has NO foundation whatsoever. There are NO FACTS, there is NO EVIDENCE to support those comments in any way what so ever, absolutely NONE.
    5. Doubt was cast over my location as being in Australia. This sites Admin checked and found "guess what Governess is actually in Adelaide Australia and surprise surprise, that's what my profile states as well. Admin published that fact on a thread that they had looked into that and confirmed that I did indeed come from Adelaide Australia and was posting from there. The doubts cast were NOT TRUE, had no foundation or basis and were simply malicious.
    6. I am accused of wanting to give away 2 slaves in one thread. The accuser can't even get their facts straight or correct. They are happy to slander me but can't get their facts correct in doing so. There has only ever been 1 slave on offer, an offer that was made to 4 people NO MORE. That accusation was UNTRUE.

I am NOT seeking supporters to attack accusers or anything like that. What I am doing is setting the record straight. If you want to have a go at me as a new member and accuse me of something then I strongly suggest that you get your facts and evidence straight before you put your finders on the keyboard.
    The FACT is that my creditability as a Mistress, as a female, as a decent human being has been attacked maliciously and has been based on 1 true fact and a long list of untruths that there is NO evidence to support what so ever.
    Is this how members of this site welcome new members, sledge them until they resign ?
    I am NOT apposed to anyone on any site keeping an eye out for fakes or frauds and reporting them. If I find a fake or fraud I will report them and have been known to do so in the past. But there needs to be some sense of responsibility in the way that one calls a new member a fake, fraud etc. To make such statements without evidence is nothing short of slander. I wouldn't have thought that the administrators of this site would have overlooked slanderous attacks.
    This morning I was contacted by a member from Admin. In sheer frustration I offered VOLUNTARILY and without being asked to, I offered to provide evidence and verifiable details of my identity and location and persona. I have nothing to hide. Normally I would have said get stuffed, why should I, but this situation has gone way beyond a joke, way beyond being fair and reasonable, way beyond common sense and reality.
    I joined this site as just a new member, I joined with good intentions and honesty. I have been corrected over a photo and publically apologised, what more would anyone like me to do? Apart from that one issue not one thing that I have been accused of has been correct.
    Well I am sorry to tell you this BlueEyes but in this instance you have gone way too far in making all these statements and allegations of which you have NO proof, NO evidence over. It is blatantly slander, malicious attacks with you getting on your hobby horse.
    It is clearly and without doubt a very clear example of someone making a "mistake".
    Admin can check my credentials, id and verify my information, if I was a fake I wouldn't provide such.
    Finally, BlueEyes, you may be on the lookout for spammers and fakes and I find no fault in doing that but compliment you on taking the initiative in doing so, but you have way too far in making all these baseless unsupported allegations.
    I now call on you BlueEyes to publicly admit that you have no evidence, no proof what so ever that I am not who I say I am or that I am a fake and a fraud. Yes BlueEyes I want a PUBLIC APOLOGY ! At the very least you owe me that for all your malicious attacks.
    If the site administrators have any guts, gumption, decency and honesty, they will demand you make the apology also.
    If you HAVE any ACTUAL PROOF OR EVEIDENCE that I am a fake or a fraud then PLEASE, PLEASE PUBLISH IT HERE ON THIS SITE.
    It is now time to put up or shutup BlueEyes, enough is enough ! Apologise for your allegations being baseless and untrue !
    Governess Stephanie

2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    What did Shakespeare say? Thou protest too much. You seem to be spending a lot of time arguing on a forum you just joined and why? Either move on or rejoin under a different name. It is almost as if you are enjoying the argument because you have not posted anything else of value. Both of you stop it and Stephanie, just join under a different alias and carry on with your life. First impressions are very important and you did not make a good one and that kind of thing is hard to repair in my experience. This is just a forum. There are plenty of others. Arguing for argument's sake may be fun for some, but not for many of us.

Wendygirl and Mascara^Snake like this.
  3. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    I think you are wrong in your assessment but I respect your right to have an opinion and state it in the forum. There is now the principal of being maliciously accused of things with there being no proof. If an apology is made for doing so I will not have another word to say. I have posted a lot less that BlueEyes over this !

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    @Governess Stephanie , trust is a hard thing to come by........ So when you start off lying people become apprehensive. I say chalk it up to mistakes were made and move on. @BlueEyes is well respected on here as far as I am concerned and his opinions are valued. Did he make a mistake, maybe. In my opinion he has more credentials then you so I would just leave it alone and go about your business ;)

Wendygirl, BlueEyes and Mascara^Snake like this.
  5. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    As distressing as this business has been for @Governess Stephanie may I suggest that the most productive course of action would be to forget it and move on. Getting into a pissing contest is not going to solve anything and can only create more angst.

6. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    Let's face it, none of us can even verify our sex much less anything else. I was dominated online by two mistresses, a long time ago, that turned out to be men who liked to mess with guys. I assume most who post are either exaggerating or living their fetish online. Who cares?

I really do not understand the slander part as you are using a fictitious name and photo. How can you slander a fictitious person? Unless you are willing to reveal the real you, there is no way you are going to shut everyone up. People love drama and will fuel the flames to keep it going. I learned a long time ago that if you ignore what is said, everyone loses interest as they can no longer elicit a response from you. Unfortunately for you, you do not seem to have any website, as other women in your position have, that can verify their proclaimed status of Mistress or whatever self appointed title is chosen. You can either ignore those who attack you and it will blow over or provide proof of what you say.

You are in a really difficult position like a cheating wife who admits to cheating the one time she is caught and then tries to convince her husband that she never cheated with anyone else. You are between a rock and a hard place and on a chastity forum, there are a lot of hard places. :) Don't let anything said on the internet about your fictitious persona affect you. I have about 5 personas online, each with a different personality. The stories are true but how they are delivered depends on the persona relating them.

BlueEyes and Mascara^Snake like this.
  7. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    After some talk last night with administrators I have decided to step down from further on this matter. If You have any question you might like to ask me or report then use the proper channels, like PM's etc...

I'm off to Crete with my lovely wife and her girlfriend Anne. Sunday I will be sitting in the pool with a chilled glass of chardonney, caged - and very happy. From sunday morning I will not be online for the next eleven days...

May You all have the most wonderful next two weeks!

Sincerly
    BlueEyes

8. Cucked13

Cucked13 Active member

Local Time:
    I am bored now!

9. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    So what about apologies BlueEyes, do you intend to apologise for your unsubstantiated allegations and maliciousness towards me ?

10. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Ssssh now. I'm packing my suitcase. Let me concentrate. Hardly any clothes - on wife's orders...

Over and out....

11. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    Your not getting off that easy BlueEyes ! Admit it ! Show what kind of man you really are and admit you made a mistake. Syaint BlueEyes - I have NO PROOF OR EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER TO SHOW GOVERNESS STEPHANIE IS A FRAUD AND A FAKE.. I APOLOGISE FOR ALL THE SLANDEROUS COMMENTS I HAVE MADE TOWARDS HER !
    Are you man enough to admit when you are wrong BlueEyes ?

12. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    Come on BlueEyes, are you going to be a man and admit your allegations had no basis, were not true and you have no evidence at all or are you going to run of to Crete and hope the whole things is forgotten when you come back ? I will still be here when you get back Blue Eyes, still demanding you admit to your malicious slanderous statements.
    Are you man enough to admit you were wrong BlueEyes ?

13. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    What's wrong BlueEyes ? You have been so quick to make malicious statements about me that you knew were not true but your taking your time with your apology. Does this mean that you are NOT man enough to admit your mistakes ? This won't go away BlueEyes because the moment you are back from Crete I will be demanding your apology again. Why not be a man and settle this now before you go, admit your mistake and apologise to a Lady like a man !

14. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    OK, I think you're taking it a bit too far now @Governess Stephanie ... especially since you also accused me of attacking you in one of the other threads when I wasn't.

BlueEyes likes this.
  15. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    I only want what I am entitled to and what is right and fair, an apology for being slandered. I did not attack you as far as I am aware. I would have to go back and read every thread but I am not aware of any attack on you. If I have and I wrong I will publicly apologise for doing so.

16. billie1

billie1 Active member

Sissy Maid
    Dorset
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Definitely! Bored now.

17. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    I'm bored as well ! Waiting for an apology ! Will it ever come or do we start this whole thing over again in 11 days when BlueEyes returns ?

18. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    Perhaps BlueEyes has hopped into a suitcase for his wife to take to Crete ? To ashamed to show his face and admit his mistake and apologise like a man ! Never mind, I can wait til he comes back. You picked the wrong LADY to vent your malicious remarks about this time BlueEyes !
    Looks like when push comes to shove good ole BlueEyes runs for cover and hides when things get a bit hot !

19. downtherabbithole

downtherabbithole Fucking amateur hour

Scrounger, Shirker, Layabout
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    Looks like when push comes to shove ole BlueEyes goes on holiday like he had been talking about for weeks. What a coward. God how I hate him.

BlueEyes likes this.
  20. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    Hate is a very strong word. I do not hate BlueEyes, I don't know enough about him to form an opinion on him or to pass any judgement really and I don't like the idea of hating anyone. My situation is really quite simple. In BlueEyes endeavors to keep the site free from spammers and the like he lost sight of reality and made all sorts of judgements about me and stated them publicly without having any evidence of proof. Because of his persistant attacks that I find unnecessary, unwarranted and uncalled for I have demanded an apology. There is where the matter starts and ends. I certainly hope you don't hate a lot of people

cth96190 likes this.
  21. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    For goodness sake give it a rest both of you. We are all sick and tired of reading this shit so let it drop or take your comments somewhere else.

Joroincharge and Mistress Jules like this.
  22. downtherabbithole

downtherabbithole Fucking amateur hour

Scrounger, Shirker, Layabout
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    Note to self. Never make sarcastic remarks on the internet. People just won't understand.

guest 2942 and BlueEyes like this.
  23. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Okay - if this can make the kettle stop boiling:

I will of course anytime apologize for anything when it is clear to me that I have made and error, a false accuse.
    For sure. Anytime. Publicly and all...
    But I see no such evidence - I see a lot of words, and the beginning of a meltdown.

Provide me with hard facts - privately - if you prefer - and I will be ashamed, and publicly humiliate myself.

If not, please do as I , drop it and give CM back to the people, who are here to seek advice on the lifestyle. To them I apologize for the disturbances .....

You have 11 days- while I am away - and more( take forever) to find out how you will produce hard verifiable facts: that you are indeed a mistress with giveaway slaves, with the looks alike an UK porn star, and I will on the other hand give you privately and publicly the warmhearted apology - that you crave so persistently.
    Fair deal - don't you think? That would be a beautiful end to this for everybody else somewhat annoying tale...

But please stop this thread before we all get banned....;-)

This was my final statement.
    BlueEyes

Lady De likes this.
  24. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    No deal BloeEyes, you made all the allegations, you made all the accusations, you targeted me, you tried your best to belittle me, discredit me and you had no evidence, no proof about anything. I do not have to prove myself or verify myself to you. I offered to admin to do it, I certainly would never trust the likes of you after all your accusations.
    You just cant admit when you have made a total ass of yourself in public. You have been over zealous to the point of malicious so don't try turning the tables on me again pal, it won't work, your barking up the wrong tree.
    As I said before put up or shut up. Show your evidence, show your proof or apologise !
    You have NO PROOF NO EVEIDENCE
    Just apologise like a man and admit what you said was uncalled for and baseless ! Shame on you BlueEyes !

25. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    BlueEyes you amaze me, you can come up with all the talk that you want. The facts are simple ! You made malicious statements and comments about me discrediting me deliberately and you had and don't have any proof or evidence of your allegations at all.
    Rather than admit to that you have tried to turn the table on me and want me to prove myself to you. Who do you think you are ? Do you really think that I am likely to provide you with verifiable proof after all the malicious statements you have posted about me, all the accusations you have made ? Do you really think I would trust you with such proof ?
    No BlueEyes, don't try turning the table, admit it, admit you are wrong and have made all these accusations with no proof and no evidence ! That is the truth of the matter ! You have no proof, you have no evidence, you just seem to think that because you flap your gums everyone will believe you and take note.
    Well for your information BlueEyes, while you spent time maliciously attacking me and making untrue unbased accusations some members on this site took the time to spend time in an email or chat with me asking questions and talking, being honest in their intentions. I have enjoyed each one and answered each one and even provided information to some.
    BlueEyes, why can't you just be a man and admit it, you made baseless allegations that you didn't know whether they were true or not and you had no proof ! You state and I quote "I will of course anytime apologize for anything when it is clear to me that I have made and error" - well BlueEyes you have and everyone can see it except you are being to stupid to admit it.
    Come one BlueEyes do the decent thing, show you are a man of statue and courage and admit when your wrong and apologise ! Not one of your allegations or statements can be proven by you nor do you any proof or evidence, so apologise get it over with !
    For god sake man, act like a real man for once in your life ! Stop hiding behind things and admit when you are wrong ! Then we can end this whole mess !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice