Cage / Closet Time

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by <3 28, May 2, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. <3 28

<3 28 Member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    I see other punishment threads but not specifically about the sub being locked in a cage or closet. Curious if anyone does this. We have recently started as a deterrent to unwanted behavior. We don't have a cage but the small walk in closet worked pretty well. Was left in the dark to think about my behavior for a little under two hours.

Elona, dkid13, SubBill1959 and 6 others like this.
  2. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Actual cages are a real head trip. I've met doms that have them. I had one that I used for self-bondage but it was flimsy enough that I could get out with enough strength. The ones actually made for humans are terrifying; there would have to be a very high level of trust.

Elona, LongTimeLurker and bondinchas like this.
  3. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    My Wife loves the idea of locking me in a dog crate size cage for a while, I think once we’re empty nesters I could be in for some cage time…besides the little one on my penis of course.
    The dungeon furniture cages I’ve seen from a few places look amazing! But damn they’re pricey!

Elona likes this.
  4. Sirtofawn

Sirtofawn Member

Local Time:
    We have a large dog cage in our bedroom that my wife occasionally will lock me in. It's a tight fit for me, but she doesn't hesitate to leave me for 30 minutes to an hour. Definitely a unique experience.

5. Sexy Little Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    Confinement plays a strong part in mine and my wife's dynamic. We have a walk in closet with hard points on the walls and ceiling, as well as storage chest that doubles as a cage.

The closet has a few points that can be used as a punishment. For example, there is a point on the wall where if I'm kneeling with my face and chest against the wall, my collar can be locked to that point. It's gets pretty uncomfortable after about an hour. She has, on more than one occasion tied my hands above my head to where I am on my tip toes. That's also quite uncomfortable after a while.

The cage is where I sleep on the weekends. I have a couple pictures in my journal. Again, not a punishment though.

6. Wifessub

Wifessub Jamie’s Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    My Master and I have talked about getting a locking cage for years. But with our current house setup it would be tough to hide from guests.

She does however like leaving me isolated and unable to free roam if my attitude needs to be checked. Sometimes even if She goes out She’ll leave me chained up in the garage with a collar that locks with a padlock.

As a workaround to the cage She uses a cable hooked to a power rack we use to workout. She has it routed through the rack so that when my collar is locked to the cable I’m unable to stand up. Sitting or kneeling is as high as I can move up and the rack is way too heavy for me to move in such an awkward position.

Time moves at a snails pace when it’s dark and I am out of reach of my phone. She keeps a home security camera on me if She leaves the house and will communicate with me via the camera if She wants to talk.

Including a couple pictures to give an idea of how this is done. One shows the cable and collar for a visual. The other is me locked in it.

IMG_4808.jpeg IMG_1225.jpeg

7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    we dont have room for one LOL

8. Theoak7

Theoak7 Member

Accountant
    Bradenton Florida
    Local Time:
    We have an elevator in our house and when my attitude needs adjusting Mistress locks me in it to give me time to reflect on my bad behavior

Jail Bird likes this.
  9. Sexy Little Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    You mean your mansion? Lol

10. Theoak7

Theoak7 Member

Accountant
    Bradenton Florida
    Local Time:
    It’s a very nice house but not a mansion lol

Jail Bird likes this.
  11. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    But well worth it.

We have a real cage. But it's not a punishment.

Jail Bird and Queens servant73 like this.
  12. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Ruiner
    Local Time:
    #12 Muppet, May 5, 2024
    Last edited: May 5, 2024
    I sometimes used to get locked in a cupboard under the stairs by my mother. Things like that are where my orientation comes from. I look at dog crates and yearn to be locked in one but no one has ever made that particular dream come true. My present situation is for life and doesn’t include that kind of thing so it’ll remain an unfulfilled fantasy - but that’s ok, I’m no longer fit and flexible enough to endure the sort of predicament bondage I used to love.

One time when I was a boy we stayed in a hotel that had a double window - like double glazing but actually two windows that both opened independently, with a space between. Goodness knows why it was built that way but the dimensions were such that at that age I could have fitted between the two in a standing position. Needless to say I imagined being put in there naked and unable to move, like a specimen in a case: arms at my sides, feet turned out so as to fit, head to one side. Front facing into the room, back view displayed to passers by so they could point and laugh at this cruel and unusual punishment. It’s one of those things that could never happen in real life but so hot to think about!

Elona and LongTimeLurker like this.
  13. Angelfacespiggy

Local Time:
    #13 Angelfacespiggy, May 5, 2024
    Last edited: May 5, 2024
    I've found being bound helpless to be an exquisite torture.
    Not being allowed sexual release after - that - takes (me at least) hours to completely come to grips with.

14. JoeD

JoeD Active member

Local Time:
    Using a closet as a punishment is a good idea. I've never had to do it. My wife usually makes me kneel in the corner as a punishment. A few times she left me tied to the bed, but that was for fun and not punishment.

15. CagedCucksWife

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I had hub convert a spare closet into a "cuck closet" for confinement. It works well and was fun watching him try to come up with an excuse to tell his friend who asked what he was working on :)

Jail Bird, Wifessub and bondinchas like this.
  16. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I've often thought of turning our under bed space into a cage. I'd need just a couple of inches extra height, easily done with some pads to sit the bed legs on. The bed has wooden side boards making a frame with a space underneath so a good structure to hang bars from, if the bars were hinged from the top they could be folded up and hidden when not in use, but easily folded down and locked when I'm in it. I could make it so the sides fold down first, and when the bottom end folds down it traps the sides in place, so making securing me inside quite simple!

My wife every now and then complains if I snore, as she finds it impossible either to get back to sleep or to wake me up when I'm that deep asleep. We don't have anywhere else I could sleep to not disturb her, so it could be used both preventative and as a punishment. If I was under the bed, even if I snored there it would be more distant than having heads right next to each other, and I'd also be able to live out a realistic fantasy of imagining her above me cuckolding me (which neither of us would consider in reality). I'm sure she'd also enjoy having the full bed to herself! She's gently becoming more dominant year by year, this would also help reinforce that process.

Ok, now you've incentivised me for yet another project that I'll get around to doing one day!

Elona likes this.
  17. CagedCucksWife

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    You could also use bed skirting to hid the bars when not in use or to make it dark.

bondinchas likes this.
  18. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    #18 bondinchas, May 6, 2024
    Last edited: May 6, 2024
    Here's an idea.

If you're short of space, but have an enclosed porch with two lockable doors then you have the perfect "punishment closet".

If neighbours or passers by can see into your porch, then opaque window film on the glass or curtains will transform it into a usable space. The modification can easily be explained to non kink aware friends & family to be for security, privacy or heating costs.

There could be lots of interesting possibilities...
    It could be quite hot or cold in the porch depending on your house and the time of year.
    The light could be controlled from within the house.
    The outer door could be left unlocked, with the occupant dressed or undressed as desired.
    If the inner door has a letter box, things could be passed either way through it (clothes, keys, food, drink, ... )
    O-rings on the wall on each side could be used to hang vanilla pictures or ornaments, and as fixing points when occupied.

19. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Ruiner
    Local Time:
    True story: I once visited a former girlfriend who lived in a flat. In the morning she left early for work and told me to let myself out when ready. I left the flat, closed the door behind me and went downstairs, where I discovered that the front door had a deadlock and remembered seeing the key hanging in the kitchen. But the door of the flat was now closed and locked. I was forced to spend the entire day in the lobby, mainly sat on the stairs. The most entertaining thing that happened was the postman coming and delivering some crappy brochures. There was something especially unpleasant about being locked in a liminal space where I was simultaneously locked in and locked out. There was nothing remotely erotic about it. Given the paradoxical nature of the lobby there really ought to have been a Schrödinger’s catflap. But there wasn’t. For American readers: a flat is what you people know as an apartment.

Wifessub and John like this.
  20. John

John Member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    What an experience you got there :) :lockkey: Was it on purpose on her part?

21. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Ruiner
    Local Time:
    No! She was most apologetic on her return.

John likes this.
  22. John

John Member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    Pity she didn’t dominate you into it asked you to put on the cage :D

23. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    That's funny!

24. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    Yes I wait in the closet while my mistress showers then comes for me to begin my duties.

Jail Bird likes this.
  25. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    We have a collapsible dog cage we use in play and after we had our hot water tank swapped for a combi boiler we were left with a nice sized cupboard we used a few times as a cell, but madam prefers making use of naughty subs with extended chores.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice