Male chastity may be a kink, but I'm doing it to be a better husband.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DMc79, Jul 9, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    I told my wife this evening that chastity has forced me to curb my bad language, be more thoughtful of her needs, and ask for physical contact that does not always lead to sex. I told her that I am committed to being locked up. I have enjoyed holding her skin on skin without my damned penis getting in the way. I have enjoyed orgasm denial, and now I only want ruined orgasms when I am released. In only five weeks I have seen it rekindle some of the sparks we felt long, long ago. I never knew that orgasm denial would have so many benefits. I wear my device 24/7, only taking it off once a day for a cleaning, then it gets immediately relocked. I told my wife that my new mantra is "Happy wife, happy life". Why did it take me almost 34 years to figure this out?

I do wonder what our friends would think, if they found out that we are doing this. I imagine most would think it was a perversion. I now wonder if any of the guys I know are secretly wearing a chastity device, like me.

Do any of you long time wearers find that your behavior has been permanently altered? If yes, have you tried to see if it reverts back to the old ways you treated your mate, if you remain unlocked? I went unlocked over the weekend, and lapsed back to my bad ways very quickly.

Sorry for the rambling thoughts. I'm glad this forum exists, as I have no one else to talk to about this, other than my wife. We have been to a marriage therapist in the past, and I have told the therapist of some of my sexual fantasies, but that was before we discovered male chastity.

guest 2942 likes this.
  2. Cucked13

Cucked13 Active member

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    What you describe is a side effect that I have always experienced, it is wonderful. Enjoy!

3. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    Try this thread , - it gives some insights from us long term wearers...
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-cycle-of-submissiveness.12743/
    It might be exactly what you are looking for...

Cheers
    BlueEyes

Lady De and I LOVE my Choice! like this.
  4. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the link. The longest I've gone between releases is one week. Like you, I have a let down in the first few days, then my attitude towards chastity and my wife gradually improves. I admire your ability to not cum from penetration. How do you do it, and how did you convince your mate that you could do it? I have not dared to try that yet, not sure if my self control would allow it. I am learning that there are many ways for both of us to enjoy sex that do not involve penetration.

5. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    I think differently. Either you are a good husband or not. Think about if being a better husband is best when done out of love or because you are denied orgasms and are trying to get one? My wife does not want me to be a better husband out of a desire to orgasm. She wants me to be a better husband because I love her regardless of sex. Much of the better husband stuff is justification men use to try chastity and to sell it to their wives. Oh sure, they do improve, but most times they do it because that is part of the fantasy and they are horny but they can be better to their wives without chastity if they want to be.

I am just trying to say to go into chastity as sex play. I did the same thing you did and we had a few bumps in the road until we just realized that we were fulfilling my fantasy which I read online and not doing it to be a better husband. It is lots of fun in itself and does not need to be justified or have a reason to exist. Start off slow and go from there. Do not try to go longer than you are comfortable with as there are not prizes for going the longest. Do not get hung up on the device more than the chastity.

I wear my CB6000s more than not but I do not wear it 24/7 every day. I am not wearing it now to give my skin a break but will put it on tonight after my wife teases me. What we did to make it work is remove some of the fantasy elements of chastity and make it more reality based. As long as I do not have an orgasm without my wife, we are accomplishing our goal. My wife is not expecting me to be a better husband and rejects any extra attention due to being horny as anything but the result of being a cock tease. We play it by ear. I could be given an orgasm in a week or a month. We no longer keep a rigid schedule but my wife reads my body and mental state and uses that to determine when I get an orgasm. Guess what, I remain just as loving after my orgasm as before. In fact, my wife likes me better after I cum because I no longer am in orgasm seeking mode.

Just have fun with it and you will if you remember that the fantasy you have in your head is void of emotions and feelings, just sexual excitement.

6. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Max51 is correct in his post, but the best explanation I have seen I found elsewhere on another site. Simple but straight to the point.

"Chastity is not magic, it is not a cure all. But it can be a powerful tool to bring two people who love each other together"

OwnedByAmy, guest 2942 and BlueEyes like this.
  7. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    @Max51 I partly have to disagree:

I wanted to become a better husband, I wanted us not to drift apart, I wanted no secrets regarding sexual desires, I wanted to indulge myself in my wife, despite the fact that I also then had a busy business life, - and yes I do accept that most of the human feelings and emotions are influenced by hormones and chemistry, no matter how hard we try to talk it to a more nobel and epic level, - so yes to me chastity has been a great tool.
    I AM a better husband, better than I would ever be able to be without denial.
    I can live with that fact, That we are pretty simple creatures after all... And that you in fact can trick your mind, by the use of small physical restrains.... :)

To me Chastity has not for long been a sex play. Still I have never been so horny in my life , almost daily at the brink of Orgasm, Still I have never loved to go down on my wife to the extend that it intoxicate me now, Still I have never experienced such mind-blowing O's as I do now, rare as that may come....

I feel sex at a level that you can only compare to the first sexual encounter with your lover...

So I do miss nothing in that department. I am blessed:)

kkeeiitthh, Lady De and guest 2942 like this.
  8. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    The qoute is spot on - and totally in sync with what I just wrote in reply to @Max51 It is not magic, it is chemistry, and yes It can make two people connect at a higher level in what we have come to know as true love...

Lady De likes this.
  9. Max51

Local Time:
    Well said @chastingfun. I tend to be too wordy. I think it is due to my consulting career where my clients expect more than a sentence and I bill by the time I spend on their account. :) The main benefit for us is actually more sex which translates into more orgasms for my wife and more intimate time together. It also allows us to take the D/s play out of our everyday marriage and focus it on a few hours when I am teased, two or three days a week.

10. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    @DMc79 , Chastity is what you make of it, so three cheers for you and your wife :). If it makes you a better husband then I say its all good. I recently introduced chastity to my wife for the reasons of getting our intimacy back which was lost after having children and just busy hectic lives. I'm not even locked up yet due to my device being repaired but I already feel very happy about our future and find myself helping her out and just being nicer. Keep in touch and if you ever wanna chat about things send me a pm.

11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    @ dmc79

So long as you both are happy and having fun just enjoy it.
    Having a great sex life in which ever form it takes is such a bonus.
    You will feel good enjoy life and each other which is the most important bit.

Xx wendy

12. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your wise advice. Perhaps I am having a difficult time separating the sexual fantasy part from the rest of it. No denying that wearing a chastity device 24/7 makes you think of sex a lot more than you normally would. There have been times when simply going for a walk with it on has aroused me. I also enjoy the fact that there are other times when I find myself aware of the cage and get aroused. I have come to enjoy getting up somewhere between 3:30AM-5:00AM and having to pee to take the pressure off my erection. As a couple we are slowly getting back some of the intimacy that made our courtship such fun. I really do not know where this will lead, but the journey has been worthwhile so far.

BlueEyes likes this.
  13. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I forgot to answer that part of your question and again I think the best answer is to guide you to yet another thread - that down the post gives insight on how it is achieved... - with great self control. It remains the greatest defense against any worries that she ever would crave another mans cock....
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...ve-you-defeated-orgasm-too.12564/#post-104617

14. Max51

Local Time:
    My wife complains about me constantly being aroused and letting her know it by word or deed. That is why she gives me orgasm more often than I would prefer. Just like you, as soon as I put on my CB6000s, I get aroused and do so all day as it rubs against my penis. My wife thought that it would have the opposite effect and now prefers me to just use self control but does not understand how our penises take over some times. :)

I can force the issue and not let her make me cum but then she questions who is in charge of my penis and if I want to tell her when to make me cum, I can play by myself. Compromises and lessening of expectations goes a long way to making I work.

15. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    If a numbing cream or spray is used to prevent ejaculation from penetration, isn't there a risk it will numb her too if you don't wipe it all off, or you choose to not use a condom? I don't think my wife would enjoy that.

BlueEyes likes this.
  16. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    In general members in here gives the advice to wait for quite a while before penetration- to allow the cream to be absorbed. My wife enjoys my self control, so no numbing cream here...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice