Awkward Moments

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by latexbound, Jul 16, 2014.

1. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    A few days ago over lunch at work with some male colleagues, somehow (and I honestly can't recall how) the very vanilla conversation led to me talking about edging. I had assumed my male colleagues knew what I was talking about and it suddenly struck me (with an element of panic) that I had drifted into conversation that exists in my "other life". They had no clue what I was talking about and one said "that sounds like something kinky. Something you do?" GULP. I red-faced laughed it off and started talking football.......

Anybody else found themselves in similar awkward moments giving the vanilla world around you an unexpected glimpse into the life you lead or desire?

2. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Hasn't happened to me personally, but it's understandable how that could happen.

3. Ellen58

Ellen58 Active member

Registered Nurse
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    I have, was talking to my g/f about philandering men we have known, and I said.."he should just be locked up, that would fix the problem"....lol, she had no idea what I was talking about. She is open minded, and after I explained male chastity, she said...omg that would have fixed my ex when he was caught with his pants down by the police in his car masturbating...yrs ago...we laughed ourselves silly.

latexbound and OwnedByAmy like this.
  4. Cucked13

Cucked13 Active member

Local Time:
    I stopped wearing a suspender belt with a certain work suit as a result of it showing. I am sure I was the subject of some conversation but left that job shortly after, phew!

5. chastecocklet

chastecocklet locked by wife and addicted to taking her strapon

welder fabricator
    Essex
    Local Time:
    I was being silly loading the conveyor at the check out a few weeks ago while doing the food shopping with my wife, after 5 mins she just blurted out 'your so going to get a spanking when we get home' and every body with in ear shot just stopped and looked at her.

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    As many hear already know i have been designing and yes (finally)! getting a chastity device to market and it has been an all encompassing kink for ages so much so a year or so back a male work colleague who i worked with in a totally unconnected field to my kinkier side suggested we should go into some form of business together and do something for ourselves! without thinking it through i blurted out i had come up with an idea to make and sell male chastity devices as i had seen and read about them online and they were extremely popular and we could make a good living from doing so.....................:eek: stunned silence! he looked at me strangely and swiftly changed the subject to maybe doing up houses for sale etc! i happily left it at that but things were never quite the same again between us and we dont get to speak much nowadays! lol. Always wondered whether he mentioned it to his wife or our other work colleagues?. As my wife is always saying " Engage Brain! then engage mouth":rolleyes:

Rita, latexbound, spider202 and 2 others like this.
  7. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    My wife has made me tattoo her name on my forearm
    Initially when people asked me about this tattoo, I felt awkward because I didn't know what to tell
    Later I told people (with her permission) that it was a gesture of love
    By now all people around me know about this tattoo

8. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    Hope my neighbors dont see my clothes drying, That would be awkward.

Attached Files:

Ellen58 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice