intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ChastityAndy79, Oct 24, 2014.

1. ChastityAndy79

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Hi all,

I'm a very lucky guy. I have a gorgeous girlfriend who I adore and who is lovely, beautiful, sexy and just brilliant. Personally I can't believe my luck which adds to the desire of submission to her. She doesn't think she is that great herself but she truly is.

Anyway, I surprised her by getting a cbt6000 in chrome, and was over the moon to her positive reaction to it. She found it a great turn on.

However after a couple of days, the ring was very sore and actually caused cuts on my scrotum either side. Luckily the site I bought from allowed a full refund.

I'm currently waiting on the sizing rings from Mature Metal so I can order a jail bird. K is aroused by the idea that I'm at her mercy when it arrives. I get turned on that I can't masturbate when we're apart and she playfully teases me. Sometimes when we're together she won't let me have sex with her but we masturbate in front of each other, she says it's a turn on to see me wank off. And I find it incredible to watch her.

Anyway, the sizing rings will be here soon I ordered from the UK 4 days ago. I can't wait.

I Love my k and worship and adore her. She's my future key holder and I trust her with my life.

Speak to you all soon.

spider202 and guest 2942 like this.
  2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    Hey there!

Sounds GREAT for you both!!!!

There's no doubt MM devices get a great rap too! I don't have one myself, but just about everyone who does RAVES about them!

May I ask: Have you been into chastity long....?

I ask because purchasing a bespoke device like a MM depends on taking your measurements correctly.

The biggest issue I have seen on the forums is people saying their MM's are GREAT, but.... they wished they'd gotten the measurements right...

So it's important that you know yourself and your measurements well enough to ensure you aren't sending your device backwards and forwards a lot for adjustments!!

One way of getting a good grasp on your measurements is to have lived in a device for a while. Then you can simply use that device's measurements to be pretty sure you're getting a good fit!!!

You will also see just how things change when locked up! Someone wrote recently sometimes they fill their tube and sometimes they could park a car in there!!!!

Our todgers simply change all the time! So be aware of this if you're measuring yourself. You could be getting a false positive if you measure yourself at one length without knowing just how that may change.....

Have a scan through the forums.... @PansyTart has written a classic thread about measuring here: http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...measuring-system-for-custom-fit-devices.5673/

ALSO-are you circumcised or not....? If you are NOT, be aware uncut guys have said reversing the bars on their MM's helps with comfort!

I hope this doesn't seem like I'm lecturing you @ChastityAndy79!!!

If you use the experiences of others here I'm hoping you'll get your device spot on quickly and can look forward to LOTS of denial!

The better it fits, the longer it stays on!!!!! ;):D

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    The CB line does not have any sharp edges so I am wondering if maybe you bought a clone. The real deal costs about $150. When I was looking at which model of CB to buy I looked at all of their finishes. IIRC, the chrome one is plastic with a chrome finish just like the wood one is not made of wood. :) I looked and looked and could not find anyplace that allowed returns of items that you wore on your junk. Health laws and all that, so you were lucky to find a place. Can you post the name and URL of the store you bought from because I would like to try some other devices and if I can return them if I do not like then, that would save me a ton of money.

4. ChastityAndy79

Local Time:
    It was definitely a genuine cbt6000, it didn't have a sharp edge to it. It just dug in to my balls and caused soreness and broken skin.

The site I bought from is a reputable site. Lovehoney.co.uk they allow returns on items if not satisfied with them in the first year. Satisfaction guarantee.

I'm over the moon. Still waiting for sizing rings but k is indulging me in the denial and tease stake. I stayed over on Friday night before work on Saturday morning. She rode me and came but wouldn't let me cum in her, she told me I had to wank. She edged me and then frigged off next to me. It was hot, I came all over her thighs laying next to her.

I worked all day Saturday a 13 hour shift and went back to mine had a great nights sleep and up early for a 13 hour shift again. I got a text asking me to go shop on way back as she was having a bath. Then just as I got to hers a text came through from earlier saying guess what she'd done in the bath. I asked if she came hard and she said that would be telling.

We sat on couch watching tv together texting each other naughty texts as her teenager daughter was in room with boyfriend and we couldn't speak properly

She tells me that she will let me cum tonight only if I make her cum like a waterfall. So sexy being dominated in a loving way that she does.

I've got the best girlfriend , I am going to marry her I can tell. I'm madly in love and will do anything for my queen.

:)

5. ChastityAndy79

Local Time:
    The device

Attached Files:

6. ChastityAndy79

Local Time:
    The device

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice