100 Days Challenge

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Latexslave2307, Apr 27, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Hi all!

I've been thinking, I read someone post last time that he's in for a 100 days of chastity.
    What if we make our own 100 days challenge starting on May the first 2024. End date is 100 days further with no unlocking or release.

Just 100 Days chaste, with proof here every week of sealed cage or belt? Numbered seal or plastic seal? Anything can used to proof it, use you're fantasy to proof to the members here that you're locked.
    So anyone can see if you're cheating or not?....

Anybody?

knightly likes this.
  2. Sirtofawn

Sirtofawn Member

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    My 100 days ends May 18, iirc. But my wife has already said that she plans to have me go longer. Not sure I'll mention this "opportunity" to her as it would greatly extend my current chastity. Great for her, not sure how I feel about it.

denied_one likes this.
  3. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Sounds like a great time

4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Just do your 100 days and have fun. You don't need to prove anything to anyone.

JaySaysYes and (deleted member) like this.
  5. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Interesting, I was just writing up an idea yesterday for a group challenge. My thought:

"Would anyone be interested in doing a group couples chastity challenge?

There seem to be many new members interested in exploring chastity with their partner, and don’t always know how to get started or how to introduce the topic to their partner. Once over that hurdle, there is a lot of exploration, trial and error, and it can seem lonely and daunting (for both partners).

What about if we get a group of couples together (maybe this would work for self locking as well) for a time boxed (e.g. 30, 60 day) lock-up adventure? Ahead of this, we could help get others started, use this forum as a place for discussion, and have daily activities to explore together. We could have daily challenges, games/dares, etc. There could be a private forum for the locked, and one for keyholders, where they could compare experiences and share ideas."

Not to prove anything, more to create more community, shared experiences, and sharing of ideas and lessons learned.

WhyMe33 and SubBill1959 like this.
  6. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    That's good to me too. I also like that idea!

knightly likes this.
  7. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Software Developer
    Highlands, Scotland
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    My husband is currently trying to convince me to do a years lock up now my PA has healed and we have a PA locking chastity cage. No more escape!

8. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    I did 100 days in the past and proving I can do long periods actually helped my KH to decide I am not going to be unlocked anymore. While I love the fact I am not going to use my penis for anything other than peeing in the future, others may feel different. Proceed with caution.

Rectrix, bondinchas and denied_one like this.
  9. denied_one

denied_one Long term member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    This sounds fantastic! I hope going 120 days shows my Wife/KH this very same thing. I'm on day 27. :lock::confused::cool::D

10. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I did 100+ days once because I asked my wife to take me that far to see if it could be done and once because she pushed me on her own.

Once she commits, she seems to be pushing the date further out each time and becomes less generous because she knows I'll survive.

11. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Those of you who have done 100 day lockups, are you counting these as just no orgasms or zero unlocking completely?

I’m on my way to 166 days without a full orgasm, currently on day 45, and I’ll be going roughly 140 days without piv, but I’m allowed unlocks every few days for a good scrub & shave, and Saturday night is erection night for oiled up handjob teasing and edging. I am allowed a ruin basically once a month up until now, but it’s at my Wife’s discretion of course.
    We’re going on a short anniversary trip at the end of August, our 33rd anniversary, and that’s when I’ll be allowed piv and a full orgasm again.

My Wife loves this! I’m a little worried about how tough it’ll get, not so much missing the orgasm, but we’ve only been able to have piv 3 times since Dec 3. Those 3 times over 4 days just made me realize how badly I want it more lol

12. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    Well, both in my case.
    Somehow we both agreed I can not just have PIV and not orgasm. Also my KH is not interested in PIV anyway, she prefers to receive oral so much more that she even doesn't feel the need for PIV with strap-on.
    So we do not have any form of play involving my penis - he is locked and stays locked.
    I have couple of minutes per week out of the cage for cleaning and that is all my "free" time. Which also means I do not have full erections.
    I assume I will be out in case of issues with the skin. Next week I have doctors appointment, probably will have 2 hours free.

I mentioned about orgasms in another topic. Sometimes I cum in my cage while providing oral and she likes it. 10 days ago I felt I am going to cum inside the cage during oral and tried to hold it. After my KH came we hugged, I was holding her boobs in my hands. I asked her when she will unlock me (I know she will not, but I like to hear it). As expected she said I am never going out of the cage. That was enough to push me over the edge. I basically came just by holding boobs and hearing I am never going to be unlocked.

13. SubBill1959

SubBill1959 Member

Retired
    Gettysburg. Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I love this idea! But, in my case, I think it would be better if we found another couple or small group of couples that we could regularly meet with in person. She is not big on sharing thoughts on line or in open forum. I introduced the idea of FLR a couple of months ago. I then gave her books about it. (She loves to read!). But, so far, she hasn’t picked up the books. Unfortunately, she stumbled on a site from our local library where she can read books for free online. I think she’ll have to get that out of her system.

knightly likes this.
  14. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    :+1:

Queens servant73 likes this.
  15. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I'm just starting my challenge, I'll go for the 100 days lockdown. First I'm make it till 30 days. If somebody wants to start with come on in. Then w'll go for the next 30 days. And so on w'll go for the 100 days. No unlocking or release except for the doctors office, therapists etc of course.
    So now and then the chastity device may come off for cleaning but only for minutes.

Who's in?

Elfman likes this.
  16. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    I in for another 100, basically it will push me just over the 2 year mark - but I challenge you all who want to do this - do it without removal FOR ANY REASON and take the challenge to a new level!

Elfman likes this.
  17. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    That's too inconvenient for me. I either stay with the metal cage and every time I travel I get delayed and possibly showing my penis to random people, or I stay with the plastic cage and not being able to clean well, possibly some infection in couple of months.

Best I can do is avoiding erections when swapping cages.

18. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like an interesting challenge but in end it's not up to me. She likes letting me out about once every 3 weeks or so to get off. Think it's a reminder of what I'm not getting.

19. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    I'm saving this sort of challenge for later in the year. And/or when I have a keyholder/bondage buddy again :\

20. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Yesterday I was aloud to take the belt for a good clean up AND size adjustments. The new 2.0 mm thick waistband sizes are settling now. The belt was nice and tight but after the 2 weeks continuous use are they settling more and more. So the belt starts to move around a little bit.

So I was allowed to shorten the belt with one hole on both sides and when everything was done within half hour I was locked again. There is a new seal 179180 placed so the belt is tamper proof at this time again......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice