Elongating the Holy Trainer v2 urination slot

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by westerlywinds, Jul 29, 2014.

1. westerlywinds

westerlywinds Member

Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    The urination slot just isn't in the right place for me. This is despite filling the small tube completely, and using a variant of the sock trick to make sure everything is pulled right to the end and nothing is rucked up. Ideally both the bottom and the front of the slot would be 5mm further towards the front. At the moment I have to use a cotton wool bud each time I go to the toilet in order to try to push my cock eye downwards and even then I only get half clearance. I then have to urinate not only sitting down but also doubled over forwards and I still have fairly regular accidents caused by inadequate clearance.

The only thing I can think to do is to try to elongate the slot towards the front, but I'm scared given the cost that I'll break it. Does anyone have any idea if this will be ok for me to do? Should I just use a drill and some fine sandpaper?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    a dremel would work great if you have one and the proper bits.

3. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    I think I'd rather take my time, mark it out with a sharpie, then use a rattail file and just remove a bit at a time. Or perhaps start with a file, then wrap sandpaper around a dowel and finish the edges with that.

HTH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice