Castration Clarification

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Poohbear, Apr 24, 2013.

?

Should I let Tigger get me Castrated?

1. Yes, they are HER balls, not yours.

44 vote(s)
    59.5%
  2. No, you might need them someday.

31 vote(s)
    41.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Poohbear

Poohbear Locked & Collared to Serve Goddess Tigger

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    Hello again;
    I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Got "stumped" by the Server Error. Also, I'd like to say I truly appreciate all your replies to my "Should I be Castrated" post, & sorry if I might have given Y'All the wrong impression of my situation. That said, in this thread, I'd like to clarify 2 things regarding Castration as it may apply to me, 1. Method, & 2. Motive.
    1. Method: If (or perhaps I should say WHEN) I get castrated, it will be a completely legal surgical procedure (Orchiectomy) performed in a hospital by a Board Certified Doctor, & DEFINITELY NOT a scenario where I'm forcibly held down with legs apart by a team of emasculating women while one of them slices off my scrotum & contents!! Everything would be 100% legal, & conform to accepted medical standards.

2. Motive: One thing I learned on my journey to submission to my Goddess Tigger is that in the area where we live, there is a sizeable group of Women who have formed a "Sisterhood" of sorts to support each other in all kinds of ways, from emotional to educational, & even physical closeness. These Ladies come from all walks of life & are of all different age groups, but they ALL share 3 common core beliefs: No on can be more supportive to a Woman in any given situation than another Woman, Women are of superior intelligence & emotional stability to men, & finally, At some point in life, ALL men would benefit from, and should be Castrated. Tigger has shown me scientific studies that explain how Castration helps prevent prostate problems & eliminates the risk of testicular cancer, & in general improves a man's chance for living longer. Also, in cases of behavioral aberrations, (Testosterone Rage), Castration has improved the man's "quality of life" immensely. NONE of the Women I mentioned believe in "Kidnapping & Castrating" men on a predatory basis, but they ALL believe that there comes a time in EVERY man's life when he should seriously consider giving up his testicles for his OWN good, emotional well being, & for the betterment of his relationship.

I mentioned Goddess Tigger arranged to have Her father Castrated. This was done legally, albeit at HER request, & over his protests. He became prone to violent outbursts that escallated from his "usual" abusive temper, & Tigger, with the help of some of the Women in the above mentioned Support Group (Psychiatrist, Doctor, & local Judge), succeeded in obtaining a Court Order to have him Castrated. Afterwards, he truly WAS a changed man! He no longer was abusive, & actually began to show a bit of warm emotion. What I DIDN'T know until recently was that Tigger had his testicles preserved in lucite, & now keeps them as a paper weight. The OTHER thing I didn't know is quite a few of these Supportive Ladies have their OWN trophy testicles!!

I'm still trying to "wrap my mind" around all this, & Tigger & I continue to discuss the pros & cons regularly. Obviously, as a man, I'm still quite "possesive" of my testicles, but Tigger HAS made some persuasive points about the benefits I'd enjoy both health-wise & emotionally if they were removed. All I can do is keep Y'All posted as the story unfolds.

Slave to Wife likes this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:55 PM
    Well this is a first for Me. Voting for a decision on whether a males genitals should be removed or not. Hey Ho, here we go.

3. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    LOL MissB.... I can't bring myself to vote as a male!

4. Poohbear

Local Time:
    Thanks, Mistress B. Tigger LIKES your style! Perhaps you should have said: "Hey Ho, there THEY go"!!

5. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    Well I would certainly love one of those paper weights on my desk... The other as a doorstop maybe ??lol!!!

6. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    Or for snooker...
    Or bowls.....
    Or ten pin bowling, ha ha ha

Poohbear likes this.
  7. Poohbear

Local Time:
    Thank You, Mistress D. Tigger got a good laugh from your post, & says if You saw me in person, You would probably think mine ARE big enough for ten pin bowling. Guess we "Rednecks" don't know what snooker is. They might be useful as snack bowls if halved & hollowed out!

8. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Not voting on this one, but will say, I hope I never have to make the decision before you. I'm not sure if I could go through with it.

9. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Without wishing to be, or sounding rude, this has all the hallmarks of a strange sect where the women believe that castration should be performed on all men. I am sure you have your own beliefs and wishes and I respect that as a basic human right, but I can't say I agree with having your testicles removed (surgically or otherwise) is a good thing unless absolutely necessary on medical grounds.

10. Poohbear

Local Time:
    Thank you, charles;
    No, I don't think you are being at all rude. At first glance, I'm sure this has all the trappings of an HP Lovecraft horror tale, or perhaps something more contemporary, like a Fem Dom version of"The Stepford Wives". That may be somewhat true, but please remember that we still are "Rednecks". I see you are from the UK, so in case you aren't familiar with the term Redneck, we are folks who are stereotypically from America's Appalachian mountains, & in the old days we had such wonderful fraternal organizations as the Ku Klux Klan. The passage of time truly DOES change most things. In my "glory days" of fathering all those kids, a man could drive down the road smoking a cigarette, have an open beer nestled between his legs, & have his arm around his friend's Wife next to him. The arm around the other man's Wife would get him in trouble. Today, that same man can do all that, or even have the arm around his friend's SON (if the kid's of age), & go to JAIL for the beer & cigarette!! How all this relates (I think) is I do believe our "Redneck" Woman battering he-whore lifestyle in our earlier years DID cause our Women to band together in a support group of sorts to help tolerate the struggles they faced in everyday life. As time went by, the position of ALL Women improved everywhere as they became more educated & liberated. This applied to our little "Clique", & as they became more powerful, the movement to Castrate spread throughout our area.

Please don't think our Ladies don't love us, because they truly DO! From the Female perspective, life may well be much improved if the man of the house didn't spend all his money on booze, or race cars, or go out & fight to "prove himself" to his peers, or end up in intensive care after pulling some dumbass stunt to show off! It's a proven fact that when a man's testicles are gone, a LOT of that macho-foolish behavior goes away also. As men age, they DO face many health risks that Castration MAY reduce. All I can say is this, when we get hurt, most of us "run to Mom" for solace, 'cause Mom generally knows what's best for us. Country music songs are full of sad tales of those who didn't believe that. True, I AM filled with ambivalence about parting with my nuts, but on the other hand, I've learned over my 64 years that most of the time, Women truly DO know what's best for us.

"Pleeeease, Goddess Tigger, can't me keep 'em just a little while longer"???!!!

11. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Not many votes.

12. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    once ur balls are sniped off u wont need a cage no more . cuase u will never be horney or hard id think

13. JT52

JT52 Member

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    I'm still in a state of disbelief but I really do believe in "to each their own". Despite that I feel I have to say:

1. No on[e] can be more supportive to a Woman in any given situation than another Woman,
    2. Women are of superior intelligence & emotional stability to men,

These have no scientific basis and in fact have repeatedly been show to be untrue. If you want source links I can do the homework for you but it doesn't take much Googling to find this information.

3. At some point in life, ALL men would benefit from, and should be Castrated. Tigger has shown me scientific studies that explain how Castration helps prevent prostate problems & eliminates the risk of testicular cancer, & in general improves a man's chance for living longer. Also, in cases of behavioral aberrations, (Testosterone Rage), Castration has improved the man's "quality of life" immensely.

NO ONE can evaluate "quality of life" without knowing your family and medical history and that is always individualistic so a generalization cannot be made, especially whether "ALL men would benefit from, and should be Castrated". Thinking castration is the only solution to each of these concerns is short sighted, extreme and discredits the practice of medicine, psychology and education.

If this is something you want to do then more power to you. I just don't want the reasoning to be based on purely misandric and nonscientific reasoning. Regardless of what your choice is, I hope my comments offer a different perspective that helps you make the decision either way. Which, I think, or perhaps hope, is why you're sharing this information in this forum.

hijk likes this.
  14. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I'd say make it Tigger's option, so she can or needn't.

And have her also deciide the if and when.

15. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    after reading poohbears other posts, i say go, go. but really this is really up to Mistress Tigger. as it should be.

Joroincharge likes this.
  16. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Why are we still talking about this?
    Its been nearly a year now and still no change?
    I have been to the mountains of VA and West VA, Tennessee north and south Carolina I am familiar with the southern redneck. While not my cup of tea personally I find rednecks to be simple uncomplicated straightforward country type of people,
    with attitudes from a time long long ago.
    It is very hard for me to conceive of a secret society in the hills that would be so far off track with basic redneck ssensibilities. A daughter arranges to have her father castrated against his will?
    OK, and there is an American board certified Doctor who is ready to do it?
    OK again. Not really believable pooh bear. But OK this is now the fourth thread you have started on this same matter in one year and its time to label this for what it is. We all love stories and fantasy and I must say you are being treated well here. We are a friendly bunch.
    If you try this on Fetlife you would get shredded and eaten alive after one post never mind four long threads inside a year.

As long as this stays friendly and no one gets nasty we will keep it going but I will redirect this thread. It would be nice though to see a change or progress in the story.

Anyway, cheers all.

17. QueenLinasboy

QueenLinasboy New member

Local Time:
    There is about a 4 1/2 point difference (assuming an IQ test with a Standard Deviation of 15, the most common) in average IQ scores between men and women, with men scoring higher. That difference is trivial, and I am almost sure it is due to sexual dimorphism... male heads, and consequently cranial capacity, is marginally higher. The real stark difference is in variance of IQ scores between the populations. At IQ 120, there are twice as many males as there are females. (the same is also true on the opposite wing of the normal curve distribution, at IQ 80 there are twice as many males as females.) At IQ 170, there are 30 times as many males! That this is the case is not hard to understand if one is familiar with evolutionary psychology and evolutionary biology. Women do the heavy lifting of reproduction, so to speak. Male contribution to reproduction is transient, and their contribution to upbringing can be performed by any other male willing to undertake the task. (cuckold) Males are interchangeable and disposable, that is why war has never been an effective population control. Even if 25% of men are killed in war, the remaining 75% are more than willing to contribute their genes to keep the reproduction process rolling. The sole limiting factor to population growth in any population is the number of females of reproductive age. Thus, females of reproductive age are the most important resource in any population, and there is a premium on its retention and preservation. Nature can "roll the dice" with males, however. Sometimes it comes up 120, sometimes 80! The fact that our culture, Western Civilization, has lost sight of the imperatives of reproductive strategy is why we are hurtling towards Demographic Winter. Which European country do you think will be the first to become an Islamic Republic? It is inevitable, the only question is how much civil war, turmoil, and death will be incurred in the process.

18. gsxtraboi

gsxtraboi Member

Local Time:
    All these other arguments aside, I'm surprised any dominant woman would wish this. It gives away their edge.

19. RedTheHusky

RedTheHusky Member

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    I dont understand why you ask others to decide if she should castrate you. It's your decision, it's your life. The decision shouldn't be based on this vote, it should be based on you.

What you said about castration is true and not true. It can be true for some, but however is not true for every male. There are so many facts (environment, teaching, life experience, ...), so many small differences that can make it true or not. Even now we dont know everything about our body or mind. If we did know , then we would find cure more faster , cure people with mental or genetic disease, but the fact is we dont know everything.

20. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Castration is definitely one of the things on my fuckit list ;)
    If I were in your situation, I would let Tigger make a trophy of your balls, if that would make her happy. At the end of your life there's going to be as much of a chance of regretting never going through with it as regrets going through with it. You can't win/lose! ;)

21. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Ya ya ya lose the balls if you're over 70, but if you're younger then I imagine the rest of your body might miss them, or more particularly the hormones they create or are matured there.

Your penis on the other hand.....keep the balls, lose the penis. If you're fascinated by chastity play like the rest of us, then what's to lose? How much fun to still get the swollen balls, and to have the ability to express via milking, but have no possibility of penetrating anything? Permanent frustration, with out that stupid clanking lump of metal. Surely it's the holy grail of chastity.

Lure_and_Order likes this.
  22. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I thought this thread had been sort of killed by @subklik but it does seem to have a certain fascination ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice