My Chastity Story (So Far)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TwentySides, Jan 29, 2015.

1. TwentySides

TwentySides New member

Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Hello all!

I'm a 24 year old male from South Carolina, and still a bit of a newbie at chastity. I heard about this site earlier today and wanted to check it out.

I first learned about chastity during my late teens, and instantly became fascinated with the idea. Though being a broke college student at the time, I couldn't afford a good quality cage, and I didn't want to go with a cheap knock-off either, after reading countless stories about them splitting/breaking. So I just let that idea be at the time.

Two years ago, I finally managed to get my first device - a CB6K. I was extremely excited about it, and tried it on almost instantly, ready to finally lock myself up and experience the thrills of orgasm denial.... And I hated it...

No matter what I tried, I could not get the CB6K to fit comfortably enough to wear for any duration. I tried different sized rings and spacers. I tried wearing it only during the day to adjust. I tried sleeping in it. I could never get used to it, and was never able to make it even a full twenty four hours before it became unbearable.

After that, I just concluded that chastity was not for me, stuffed the CB6K in a box in my closet, and continued on with my other fetish (panties). However, I could never get the allure of being locked in chastity out of my head, and tried the CB6K a few more times (unsuccessfully) in the year and a half that followed.

Finally, in the Summer of last year, I decided to try again, and bought a stainless steel cage online. The difference to me was night and day - it was much more comfortable, I could wear it for longer periods of time without any pulling or discomfort. Though it was also not very discrete, and created a fairly noticable bulge, forcing me to only be able to wear it on weekends.

Shortly after, I upgraded to the Holy Trainer v2, which I found even more comfortable, easy to wear, and extremely discrete, allowing me to wear it during the weekdays as well without any issue. The longest I've been locked, however, is only four days straight. I find that if I take the cage off for cleaning, I have great difficulty willing myself to put it back on after, despite how much I enjoy the feeling of being locked. But that is something I'm still working on, and I'm slowly but surely working my way towards longer sessions.

Cheers!
    Twenty Sides

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    Welcome to CM enjoy .
    I am sure you will find lots of interesting stuff .
    It would be nice to know more about you so people know what your interests are

Xx Wendy

3. TwentySides

TwentySides New member

Local Time:
    Thank you :)

There's really not too much to know about me, as I live a fairly boring and consistent life. I'm currently single, having only recently moved to South Carolina from the Midwest and not knowing too many people here yet. I've been working on computers for practically my entire life, and have been working IT jobs since graduating high school. I'm also a bit of an anime nerd, and an amateur photographer.

On the kinkier side of my life, I very much consider myself a submissive, and would always put pleasing a woman above my own pleasure (which is part of the attraction of chastity for me). I also have a huge panty fetish, and enjoy wearing panties, seeing others wear them, sniffing used ones, etc. I occasionally wear other feminine clothes too (bras, stockings, skirts, etc), but those are more of an occasional thing for me, and not really a lifestyle. Finally, I enjoy anal play as well, but don't get to do that nearly as often as I'd like.

4. yanmaslanka

yanmaslanka Active member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    welcome to the forum. I used to experiment with devices on my own as well ... and my first experience wasn't very satisfying.

now I'm about to give it another try - yet this time with my GF as my keyholder. Hope it goes well :)

Enjoy yourself and have fun!

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    nice to meet you. maybe you can help me with this resolving host error i get on chrome lol. Have you looked into virtual key holders? There are a bunch, carilock is one of them.

6. TwentySides

TwentySides New member

Local Time:
    Usually that's just a mispelled URL, or something's not right with your DNS ;)

I've tried Emlalock a few times. I also had an app on my phone that someone on Fetlife wrote, but I can't find it in the groups anymore. I'm a bit hesitant to do long continuous sessions on Emlalock though, as I've not found a good way to clean while wearing the HT without removing it.

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    yeah its rough if you cant get clean. I have used a dye dobber with some luck but there has to be enough room for it to fit. Here is a link to what I use, hope it helps. http://www.amazon.com/50pc-Wool-Dauber-Metal-Handle/dp/B003Z2S0GQ. I was joking about helping with the resolving host error. Its an issue with my slave router. I purchased a new one.

8. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    @twetysides,
    I had exactly the same experience with the CB6000. I then opted for a custom fit MatureMetal jailbird, took my time to make sure I ordered the correct size, and it was totally comfortable from the first time I put it on. I could never wear the CB6000 for more than 3 days. I've been wearing the jailbird 24/7 for 21 months with only once a month unlockings for shaving and bottoming for Mistress. If you can afford it, you will likely find that custom fitted medical grade stainless steel cages are the way to go if 24/7 long term wear is what you want. Plastic is simply not suitable for 24/7 longterm wear, holy trainer included. Plastic devices are horrible hygiene wise, often crack with prolonged use. Hinged rings pinch, and edged plastic chafes and bruises. Really, no comparison..?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice