Stainless Steel cage with urethral tube

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Deke, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Deke

Deke Me in plastics

Full time employment
    Eastern MA
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    I am interested in getting a cage with the urethral tube but have had UTI issues in the past and would like some help in deciding about it. Any and all opinions welcome. Contact duke382@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Duke

2. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    I have a modified Looker02. I have worn it for up to a week with no issues, although it seems a bit unnerving at first. I use an antibiotic cream, like Neosporen, for example, as a lubricant. The tube (and in my case a PA fixer as well) makes for a very secure device. I figure if I am going to put up with the discomfort of a device, I want to wear something that is as absolutely secure as possible.

Locking the keys in a KeySafe also helps :)

Wendygirl likes this.
  3. Cienna

Cienna Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    Hi Keysafe,

I'm interested in the Looker02 myself (without a PA though), probably with a removable insert.

Did you have experience of urethral play before using the looker of the first time? Is it something to work up to?

Having my penis both cages and plugged sounds like an amazing chastity experience, but I've read quite a few reports on CM of people doing damage to themselves (even if they've since gone on to adapt to the insert) when first trying out this type of device.

I'm not adverse to a bit of pain, but there are some areas of the body where sufficient pain would indicate that you're doing something wrong...

4. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Everyone is different, but I can comment on my own experience with the looker02. First your question, I did have a little bit of urethral play before purchasing this device. I am sure that even a little bit helps, but my level of prior experience was truly very minimal. That said, although it did/does feel weird to put the device on, after a few minutes, I do not even notice the insert. Nor have I had any issues wearing the device with the insert.

One thing I do need to point out, in my case, the insert did provide some increase in security, but not enough to prevent me from pulling out.

5. Cienna

Cienna Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    Oh! I rather through that was the point of the insert - to make the sub aware of just how chastised they are!

I suppose as well as increased security, there should be an improvement in hygiene over a CB-type device too, as there's nowhere to trap urine.

Good to know that it's something that you can relatively easily get used to though.

6. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Agreed - it also means that the penis seems to have no feeling as far as I am concerned. It can't move about at all, so no sensations. And the same when urinating. I do feel the end bulb from time to time as a gentle reminder it is there - constantly.

That is am amazing feat! Not sure I would like to try it.

To be honest, once in place it just feels part of me.

I found it easy to get used to the Looker due to using catheters etc but others do find it less easy to get it where it is meant to go.

I posted a lot of links elsewhere today so have a look at them - and DYOR

Cienna likes this.
  7. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    I've been wearing my Looker 01 for 2 months now. Having previously done a bit of play with a prince's wand I didn't find it difficult to accommodate the insert. Just a little soreness the first time I was stretched when getting it in. If you haven't had any previous experience of urethral stretching you will probably take a little while to get used to the insert and would have to take it slowly.

I agree with the others. Once used to the insert you barely notice it. It keeps you fixed and snug inside the cage. Perhaps the strangest thing to get used to is the lack of sensation it creates in the penis. Urine passes through the insert and is expelled without feeling it progress down the urethra.

When getting aroused there is some sensation of sliding up and down the insert and the head of the penis is guided until it bumps in to the end of the cage. Once the cage starts restricting the arousal one can feel the bulb of the insert inside.

Personally I could not push the cage forward far enough to be able to pull off the insert, so for me, escaping would be a major exercise with a drill or hacksaw. If you have any doubts about the insert making it secure enough not to be able to pull out, get Steelwerx to make a longer insert.

Finally, I would recommend buying a fixed insert rather than a removable one. My first Looker had a removable insert as a way of hedging my bets as to whether I could get used to the insert or not. The removable insert is fiddly and to my mind more trouble than it's worth. When it had to go back for adjustment I had the insert changed to be fixed. After all, without the insert all you're left with is an expensive metal ball trap cage that you can pull out from far easier than many plastic devices.

maid_carrie likes this.
  8. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    As the discussion has swung towards the Looker and mention has been made of the 02 a couple of times.

If you have had UTI before it may be well to have the 01 as it is easy to wash and shower to keep clean. My concern on the 02 would be some urine residue accumulating in the cap when unable to clean properly with attendant problems.

I would mention that I have had no UTI with the Looker, having had it since 2010. I use no lube and just make sure it is nice and clean with antibac handwash and wet before it goes in.

No doubt others will disagree - but that is my thoughts on it.

Wendygirl likes this.
  9. Cienna

Cienna Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    Hi Melody,

Thanks for posting your experiences.

However, I'm not really clear on what you're saying about the fixed vs removable insert: perhaps I'm misunderstanding how the removable one works, and Steelworxx website doesn't provide much detail on that.

I was assuming that to use the removable insert, you'd fit it when the cage was off, then fit the Looker on yourself just as the fixed insert version: essentially, with the insert fitted, there'd be little noticeable difference between the two versions.

Can you describe what you mean about the removable insert being "fiddly"?

Thanks.

Oh, and regarding Carrie's post re the 02 vs the 01, as I'm uncircumcised, I was thinking that the 02 might be more comfortable/less pinching for me. And I do like the closed away look of it!;)

10. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    You are right about the fitting of the insert - it can not be removed once the looker is locked in place.

My thoughts were of course just my take on the two devices - although I was also addressing the situation if one was prone to UTI

11. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    Cienna,

Yes, with the removable insert you do fit it with the cage off. It screws in to the hole on the end of the cage. The screw thread protrudes through the hole and there is a locking nut to screw on to it. You can see the locking nut on their web pages as the round bobble on the end of the cage.

I found two annoyances (I won't say problems) with this design. The workmanship in creating the screw thread on the insert has to be very precise or the insert will not be properly straight. And that the locking nut tends to work loose and can fall off. By itself this won't cause the insert to drop out, but it can create a small wobble until the locking but is re-tightened.

Others have had problems with the locking nut and even losing it, leading to some DIY solutions.

I initially ordered the Looker with the removable insert because I was uncertain whether or not I could accommodate and live with the insert. In the couple of days I tried the Looker before deciding it needed various adjustments I found the insert easy to live with and the changing the insert to non-removable was an easy decision. If the insert is non-removable, there is no "bobble" locking nut. Various members have albums showing a Looker. In my album you will see that there is no locking nut on the end of the cage.

Your mileage may vary, of course.

With regard to choosing the 01 or 02, I an uncircumcised and there's no pinching of the foreskin in the 01. Indeed, that's one of the advantages of the insert. It keeps the penis straight and centred in the cage and you only feel anything when arousal causes the head to reach and squash up against the end of the cage. There is confinement by the cage but no pinching.

12. Cienna

Cienna Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    OK.

That clears things up for me.

Thank you!

13. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I would only add that in the unlikely event I got another looker it would be with a fixed insert.

If you have sounding experience it should be no problem hopefully

14. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    I have the looker 01 and don't wear it near enough, but have worn it almost one month with no removal and no issues. I did get a UTI once and I think it was caused by the device, but I think it was mostly because I took it on and off too much. So the lesson here is leave it on, which I have not convinced my wife to do yet. ;)

I have the fixed plug and from everyone else has said here and I have heard that is the way to go and I'm glad I did.

Wendygirl likes this.
  15. Ta2Guy

Ta2Guy Member

retired
    Lubbock, Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    I have two Looker 01 devices and I love them. I got the first one with a removable insert because I was afraid I wouldn't like it, but I only took it out once to try a second tube I bought without the bulb on the end since I was warned it was a bad idea. Well, I put the bulbed tube back on because I think I got less urine passing between the tube and my cock with the bulb and I found no pain from it. I have not had a problem with it coming loose.

My second one, I bought because I wanted to try a shorter cage and a longer insert. The insert was too much longer so I cut it off until it extends an inch behind the cage, whereas the normal build has about a half inch . I am happy with this cage now except that it is really short, which causes me to piss all over my balls, which I do not enjoy! But I have been wearing it for several weeks now with no other problems. I have been wearing one or the other of my Looker 01s almost all the time since November 12, 2013. I wore another device (a Lancelot, very cool) for awhile just to try it out but went back to the Looker 01 fairly soon.

I have never had a UTI despite wearing a PA a lot of the time since 2001. My doctor thinks I should have had UTI many if not all the time since I abuse myself with these things stuck in my cock, but I have quit worrying more than trying to be clean when I insert anything.

I don't take the device off for cleaning very often because I believe the urine keeps it clean. The only thing that is noticably dirty when I remove it is the area around the insert where it attaches to the cage. My opinion is that 14 months locked in one is pretty good proof that it isn't too dangerous.

16. Sub Bob

Sub Bob Member

Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    The device that's on order for me is similar, and I hope to wear it 24/7, but that may be difficult sine I have virtually no experience with urethral stretching. I AM looking forward to the experience, and I understand that the device has finally shipped.

I appreciate the advice offered here!

17. Ownedbyyou

Ownedbyyou Member

Local Time:
    My KH hasn't as yet used a cage with a urethral tube, but did often use sounding rods and cum stopper plug. I was a little alarmed when she produced them but she was very careful with their use plenty of lub and gentle slow insertion, gradually increasing their diameter over a month or so. I was very surprised how quickly I could take both extra length and increased size the largest rod she used was I think 14mm the cum stopper plug was 12mm. All after month or so could be inserted with amazing pleasurable discomfort "I knew they were there!" but no real pain. I don't think your have any issues with your cage if your mistress slowly and with increasing lengths of time introduces the cage. I've never had any infection issues either the fact you pee has the effect of constantly washing the urethral with your own sterile fluid.

18. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    Be very careful with any insert. You could get an infection.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice