Stricter and harder

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Deborah, Feb 7, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    Mistress has turned a corner...
    I am not taking any prisoners regarding my slave boy husband.
    He is getting regular spankings, ordered to wear a butt plug harness daily and any whinging , the crop comes out!
    I really am loving my new found strictness as it gets much better results. He will do as he is told and gives me lots of attention .
    It is hard to be very strict when you love someone and live with them 24/7 as keeping in the zone can be tricky.
    Does anyone else have the same arrangement ? and if so how do you keep both of you in the zone?
    Interested to hear your views;)

Joroincharge and permanentslave like this.
  2. permanentslave

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    greetings lovely Mistress Deborah,

this slave can only speak from the bottom and unfortunately only from a long distantly Owned point of view.

Mistress Sonia has made it impossible for Her slave to slip from the "zone" with a few simple 24/7 Commands it must always obey and are quite effective even during mundane vanilla life. it wears 24/7 a necklace of Ownership with Mistress' name. its nipples have been obediently pierced and from its left large hoop slave nipple ring ( closest to heart ) it wears 24/7 a letter charm of Mistress' first name "S". a jewelry chain connects both nipple rings together 24/7 and constantly teases. it wears 24/7 steel slave anklets. then there is of course, Mistress keeps Her slave anally plugged 24/7 with a variety of Her toys.

how does Mistress Sonia stay in the "zone"? it must be a secret for Her slave never gets a break from The Zone. o_O

3. permanentslave

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    oops i forgot. Mistress Sonia also Commands that i remain completely shaven from the head down. She is not into femming me nor am i. Mistress simply prefers that Her slave remains submissively humiliated without any possibility of bad alpha male hairy tendencies.

4. Kasaru

Kasaru Active member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    Well Paul and I have been in a 24/7 D/s relationship for the last eight of our twelve year relationship.
    We met through bdsm and we both wanted the relationship we have created together.

Despite not being at all submissive outside of our relationship or to anyone else, he is brilliant at always being ready, willing and able to do as I want. He doesn't seem to need to be kept in the zone, he keeps himself there.

He does wear the chain in my avatar all the time and has done for eight years, and he wears n-joy stainless steel butt plugs every day, sometimes just for a little while, sometimes for many hours and of course, he wears his MM jailbird when we are not together.

After all this while, we both are just who we are, so his function in the D/s is as submissive, mine as dominant.

If he ever disobeyed deliberately, I would be strict but in twelve years he has never once knowingly defied me. He is acutely aware that obedience is my biggest kink and his being obedient is of prime importance.

We honestly find being in our D/s is the easiest relationship we have ever had as we are being true to ourselves, so it is never hard work.

manintyres and Lucy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice