The lifestyle I asked for

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Usul, Oct 1, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    So, I haven't posted anything in a couple months. We were really busy with life for a stretch and decided to have a break in the action and be sexually normal as a married couple. It has been a fine time. I have come to realize that some changes are permanent. After having been mostly locked for the last 2 years, and all of the games we have played and the truths it has exposed, I must say that I couldn't be happier with my life. Mistress has been pleased with my behavior and attitude over the course of this break. She thinks I did a much better job of not reverting to my brutish masculinity during this period of freedom. Tonight though, she has told me that we will be having a discussion. I have been led to believe this will entail some pain play and in all likelihood a return to chastity for yours truly. Her hinting around about it has caused me to ache for her firm discipline and control over me. I didn't realize how much I had missed it. I love you Mistress.

Sig Wyrminorb and SLAVE444 like this.
  2. SLAVE444

SLAVE444 Member

Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    Please keep posting :)

Usul likes this.
  3. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    So, I've been back in chastity - my jailbird, not the dreaded pain cage thankfully. But tonight was the first time she had a date since I've been locked back up. I am deeply enthralled in this event. I was given a list of tasks - chores to complete and they are done. When I was picking up the bedroom, I found a sexy thong. Oh, how I wanted to smell it... Is this how pathetic I have become? I slave away at chores while my wife is out with another man, and here I am holding her panties craving to push them into my face and inhale. Oh, how delightful this lust trance is... the panties are dancing in my hand... If sniff them I will become more pathetic... Oh, I hope she returns soon. I will not ask for anything. I will serve. I will be so thrilled by her return, I will drop to the floor before her. She'll probably want a foot massage. When she wears heels on her lovely stems, she needs more foot massages. (Yes.., I sniffed the thong. I am weak, pathetic, lust filled, and content at last with my sex life)

SLAVE444 likes this.
  4. SLAVE444

SLAVE444 Member

Local Time:
    "weak, pathetic, lust filled" and also extremely lucky ;-) Hope you had a great night after she returned, do tell us about it :)

5. SLAVE444

SLAVE444 Member

Local Time:
    Btw you have great writing skills, almost poetic :)

Usul likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice