Problem encounter with my new CB 6000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by squishychris52, Apr 26, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. squishychris52

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    As a keen road cycling fan I found today after my first three days in chastity, it was too painful on my balls to cycle while being locked up. So I asked permission from my wife to be unlocked under supervision so I could enjoy my sport. She agreed on condition I was spanked while still in chastity, so over her knee I went, panties down for a sound hairbrush spanking.

If my saddle wasn't hard enough on an unspanked bottom it certain was extra painful on todays ride with. But at least my balls don't hurt.

2. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    I never really got on with the CB6000 or the CB6000s, my balls always caused pain even after a few months of wearing it. I also found after a while the plastic rings would easily snap. Only when I was locked into metal cages did I start feeling allot more comfortable, although even now after several years I can still get the odd pain.
    The advantage to metal is the rear rings is smaller and it seems to suit my tighter ball bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice