MouseTrap - Male Chastity Now - Unboxing Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Peter Rabbit, May 30, 2015.

1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    I received my MouseTrap from @MaleChastityNow just last night. I've only been wearing it for twelve hours now, but I love it already. I suppose this is my "unboxing" review. ;)

This is the first chastity device my wife picked out for me. All others I've ordered myself. I am gratified how accepting, relaxed and natural she has become about this. We ordered it over the weekend and got it Friday night.

I came home from work late, and the package was sitting beside the couch with her. Her voice sang as she announced "you package came!" She beckoned me to open it.

The device is beautifully polished, and looks sleek and shiny. She chose it for its clean elegant design. After we turned it over in our hands, we went upstairs.

I stripped naked while she rested on the bed, still in her work clothes. I washed it and brought out a little lube.
    She helped me install it. I've been able to install MCN's PA hook in one of his custom Contenders myself, but my hands were shaking a bit with excitement. It helped to have a third hand.

I thanked her, and sweetly kissed her cheek in a truly chaste manner. We snuggled for a bit. Then she playfully rolled me over and spanked me. I was beside myself, but tried to keep from babbling.

Mostly, I'm thrilled to have a chastity device that she was fully participating from the very beginning.

My 4ga PA hook is held in place by a well-sized hex-head security screw. It anchors to the bottom of the tube in a very solid manner. It doesn't move at all.

Mark had helped me through determining the PA hook placement, and his advice was perfect. The PA hook is comfortably placed at 1/2" back, and the top of the tube rests just behind my glans. I chose a snug fit at 1-1/4" ID, and his shortest standard length 2-1/4". The device is a very light 57g (2oz). Lighter than my BodyCircle weight ring I sometimes wear around the house, pants-less.

I chose those dimensions based on my flaccid and erect widths behind my glans. Overall, I range from 1-1/4" to 1-3/8" flaccid. I'm thicker at the base than the end. I'm 1-1/2" to 1-3/4" erect. I could have gone with his 1-3/8" ID and longer, but I wanted to make the device light as possible. Since my "magic spot" is my frenum - I've never been able to orgasm without some stimulation there, despite two weeks last year of my wife trying with constant tease and denial - this will prevent any pleasure.

Anyway, I put on minimal clothes, and let myself hang to test the weight. We made dinner and watched TV. She casually grabbed my ass and pinched me occasionally. A low key Friday night after a long exhausting workweek. We were both tired. She kept the key, and we went to bed. She did confirm if I wanted to sleep in it. I do get silly crazy happy and I appreciate her caution and care.

I slept well in the device last night. It disappears on me when flaccid. It hugs me tightly when I get turgid. Only my 3am nocturnal erection woke me. It's very reliable... it must be synchronized to some atomic clock somewhere, it's freaky. I felt the constriction as uncomfortable, much like in any other chastity device. It subsided. No danger or real pain, it's just doing it's job.

I'll post more later.

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Just spent my second night in the MouseTrap. No problems! Urination is so easy in this, I can stand with less issue than with regular PA jewelry in. The PA hook directs everything forward.

She did remove it for a while yesterday after good a bit of teasing. I was hard, and a small river of clear precum flowed out when it was slipped off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice