1. Christy Kyer

Christy Kyer New member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    How does a submissive go about finding a Domme that is as caring as She is strict?
    I love femininity and dress the part when there is someone/something to dress for.
    I have never been afraid of being full time or a live in sissy.
    I guess I just want to know if this is something you can find, or is it just dumb luck?

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Why not join fetlife.com and look for a munch in your area then go to a few parties and talk to some kinky people there? You will soon find several Dommes in your area and, who knows, there may be one thart needs a good and caring sissy!

Mistress Jules likes this.
  3. Christy Kyer

Christy Kyer New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the idea. I greatly appreciate it.

4. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    I met my now wife 17 years ago, I was attracted to her due to her assertive personality and natural dominance. As I have always been submissive the natrual order just sort of happend, and now we enjoy a FL relationship. My wifes sister has the same personality and is equally as beautiful as my wife, I get the honour of serving her 2 days a week as cleaner, errand boy and masseuse.

The point I am trying to make is, look out for assertive dominant Women in your everyday life, and you will find that all the things you are into, she will most likely also be into if it gives her more control over you and increases you obedience.

Just my thought but thats how I found my position.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice