Where do Mistresses talk?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Jasmic68, Nov 24, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    I am still finding my way around this forum and I am hoping to introduce my wife to it this weekend. We are in a developing FLR and I am learning so much from so many Mansion members. I hope that my wife can get the same support and help as me.

I have seen areas for various types of Mansion residents such as Sissies and Cucks, but I cannot see anywhere specifically for the Mistresses or Masters. Is there such a place? Would The Pedestal be suitable? I have been given encouraging messages by various Mistresses and I know that my Wife would benefit from the same support that I have received.

Thank you for the amazing support.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    Hi
    Would your wife have her own profile ? It's a lot easier if she has and her own password . Thus she can have descusions to which you are not privy. Its also much easier for the other Mistresses to contact her and know they are talking to your wife .

Xx Wendy

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Jasmic,
    if there was a public area for mistresses to discuss then it would simply be swamped with male postings.
    She's very welcome here and will find plenty of tips and friendly advice from other keyholders.

As wendy mentioned though, she will need to have her own profile before that can happen.
    x

4. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Wendygirl Absolutely! We each have our own iPads and I have no way of getting into hers. I would never break into her account anyway, her private conversations are just that, even on Facebook or on her phone I would never look at her messages or texts.

@Mascara^Snake Mistress, soon after I posted the question I thought I should have worded it differently. Even if there was there are two problems that I can see immediately. One is why would you tell me in the first place and second, what would stop me setting up a fake Dom account so I could get in. I come from an IT background so I know that having specific level based privileges could be used to keep an area of the forum private, but that still does not answer the issues I have already though of.

Thank you both for answering though, I look forward to introducing her. I think what I was looking for were reasons she would want to invest her precious time in the Mansion, and you have both provided exactly the sort of helpful response that will show her how supportive and helpful members and staff here are.

5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If there was any such area....fake dommes would be denied access :)

slave_m and Jasmic68 like this.
  6. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    my Mistress/Wife had a similar question. is there a format, chat room, or another exclusive comm reserved exclusively for Ladies?

7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    The trouble is that while it would be technically easy to have an area with restricted access (no access), how would you prove which gender you were? It's hard enough when it's flesh and blood entities, online it's impossible.

8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @ladylionzsissy It has been explained to me that it is not possible or desirable to have a restricted area such as this in the Mansion.

9. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    I too came to the mansion for the same reason. I have spent much of my time reading the older posts in order to get information. Yesterday I started a thread for help with tease and denial. This was so newbies like me could get new ideas for tease and denial that would be in one place. Feel free to leave ideas there. Interestingly all of the responses are from males which is perfectly fine for me as it gives me insight into different ideas he may like.

slave_m and Jasmic68 like this.
  10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    My wife is rapidly learning how easy it is to tease me and very much enjoying the experience. Last night we were sat on the floor watching tv (our puppy was demanding that we play with him) and she started stroking my thigh. Her hand slowly went higher and higher until she was close but still at least a hands distance away from my crotch. After three weeks of no sex my leg was twitching like crazy and my head was in a whirl! She thought it was hilarious. She was also confused when she found a lump in my pocket, after all those days are supposed to be over. It turned out to be my small tub of Vaseline for emergency lubrication!

Chat408 likes this.
  11. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Isn't it amazing how much more sensitive EVERYTHING becomes when that one part is denied? When i am at the computer station Mistress Wolf will walk by and scritch my back, and all i can do is groan and roll forward to give Her unrestricted access. It is almost orgasmic, goosebumps, full body shivers, and endorphin's...

Congratulations on how things are going!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  12. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Oh, and to get the thread back on track (my apologies Mistress's) Mistress Wolf has found quite a bit information here, adn has chatted with other Mistress's and some other sub's too... i think it helped Her normalize some of the things we had talked about adn that we have experienced.

13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That is very much what I am hoping for with regards my wife. It is also another way for me to relinquish control. At the moment all of the information she gets is through me and by default this is filtered by my own desires. The fact that she will be able to access this forum with her own account and even have private conversations will change that dynamic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice