Hiya

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JasonEB, Dec 20, 2015.

1. JasonEB

JasonEB Member

Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    Looking for advice. I bought a birdcage first. While locked I was able to get erect and orgasm. I bought a smaller device CB6000. Had same problem. My scrotum is quite long and the devices A rings slid down to bottom of sack allowing me to get hard. I play with myself by lying on my stomach and manipulating the base of my penis. Looking for a device that can will not slide down. Have seen a pic of a device that has two A rings but not sure where to purchase it. Please help.

2. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    Sounds like you are looking for a real chastity device.

3. JasonEB

JasonEB Member

Local Time:
  4. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    It is a bit of trial and error, as there are no standard sizing rules like clothing or shoes. I hope you find the right fit, as we all are searching for that cage with our name on it. Hugs.

5. JasonEB

JasonEB Member

Local Time:
    I live in Rhodhiss NC.

6. JasonEB

JasonEB Member

Local Time:
    Look guys I understand trial and error. Have already experienced it. I asking for actual advice. I have a lot of extra skin on my nut sac, which means these devices slip down. My penis does not fall out, the extra room allows me to achieve enough of an erection that I'm able to "pound the pillow" and cum. I want that to stop with a device. I know that devices are not really necessary. I just want one. So any advice. Perhaps a double A ring device? With a link to a website?

7. buttbruce

buttbruce buttbruce

Artist
    stockholm sweden
    Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    Get a P-A, and then a tubejacket2 from steelwoorx.
    greetings and happy new year!

thundar likes this.
  8. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    hello JasonEB I believe that you have the same problem as most people have here with chastity belts they are either will fall off or be able to slip out the back, so the only option is for a full belt such as Carrera or mysteel or any others full belt. It might be the quickest option.

9. permanentslave

Local Time:
    hello jasoneb, welcome and happy holidays.

my 2 cents .... multiple base rings, decreasing their diameter may help but also greatly decreasing the gap between the base ring and the cock cage may also do the trick to stop slippage. i believe internet shops like Extreme Restraints and JT's Stockroom may sale individual rings for the CB series of chastity devices along with "pins". Google is amazing.

Of course there are the extreme solutions like the PA piercing and the highly expensive but great quality full belts from Europe, but those are for the very experienced and serious.

It took me years and years of "patient" experimenting with the many relatively low cost off the shelf plastic and steel devices before i found the right "fit" and now am locked in a custom Mature Metal Jailbird.

wishing you the very best results in your search. it's not a quick journey but it can be wildly rewarding in the end.

10. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    Have you thought of a guiche piercing connected to a PA piercing? I've seen those used online for men unable to wear a device.

11. JasonEB

JasonEB Member

Local Time:
    Hiya. Update. Found a device I wanted to try. It is the Bon4. A silicone chastity. The A ring is much wider. And after the initial discomfort and a hot shower it feels like it was molded just for me. Will of course do the first 24 hours then remove to check for damage. Hope all goes well. Will let you guys know.

12. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I will be interested in how you get on with it. I had the Bon4 and Bon4m on my shortlist but chose to go with the Holy Trainer instead. The bit of the Bon4 that goes under your testicles made me think it wouldn't fit me very well.

13. JasonEB

JasonEB Member

Local Time:
    It's silicone so very stretchy. Was worried about that before I put it on. But it fits great.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  14. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    I have a list a mile long that my husband has tried.
    Reading all the posts, and having years of experience in the search for a real device I can share this.

A guiche piercing connected to a PA piercing will stop PIV sex, but not masturbation or stop orgasm.
    A plastic device is a toy and should be considered such. That is perfectly ok, but know it can easily be defeated. I've seen it.
    Metal cock cages can be secure and prohibit PIV sex. They are secure only with a piercing. If the wearer cares too, after a little time without, can shake the device and have a ruined orgasm. I've personally witnessed that too. The tube style seem to be effective but using a powerful vibrator like the Hitachi Wand can grant an orgasm. We have tried 2 that we found this to be true, and one that is at the top of the list. It is heavy, secure, effective, and is very difficult to defeat. That is the tube number 5 from Chastitytube.com. That being said, we all know every device can be removed somehow, and orgasm actually occurs from the brain and not just the genitalia.

My goal was to find a device that would prohibit PIV, masturbations, orgasm as best as possible, be comfortable for him, and would be secure as possible.

We have 3 devices. Two Neosteel belts, and a stainless steel tube number 5 from Lori Lancer.
    So ask yourself, how far do you want to go to achieve the goal of what I call real chastity.
    I am not trying to drum up an argument, only present the facts. Chastity play is wonderful, but there is a step above that, for real.
    If you want to know more you are free to contact my husband. He can give you the male side of this topic.

I leave you with 3 thoughts.
    Stainless steel
    Piercing
    Custom

Mistress L

Deleted member 11770 likes this.
  15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Only speaking for myself I certainly don't see your information as starting an argument. Your experience is invaluable.

I cannot have a PA but if I can find a device that would work with an Ampallang I would ask my Wife if she would allow me to have one. I have already wrecked my glans so another hole in it shouldn't make much of a difference. Our first goal is to get me a custom steel device, possibly the Looker 2 from steelworxx with the urethral insert. Once I have shed about 15 to 20 kg my Wife wants me in a Neosteel Arch.

As for how far do I want to go to achieve true chastity, I am interested to know what your own definition of chastity is. Do you mean permanent orgasm denial, including ruined? Personally I have put that decision in the hands of my Wife, I am willing to try and go as far as she wants to take it. At the moment she has decided I don't need orgasms any more. I am aware this is not going to be an easy transition but I am motivated not to try and defeat whatever device I am wearing.

16. Subeva74

Subeva74 Active member

IT
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    For me wearing a chastity belt is mostly a mental thing. It constantly reminds me that I love my kh and want to devote all my time and energy to her, also I have noticed that I have changed since wearing my chastity belt, more loving and understanding mostly towards woman but also in general to everyone. I like the new me.

If I want to escape I can in a heart beat but I don't want to, I asked my kh to hold the key, she didn't tell me to.

Colleen1986 likes this.
  17. JasonEB

JasonEB Member

Local Time:
    OK guys I can see where you are coming from. For me chastity is fun but also pointless. I'm a gay sub CD. I'm a bottom. I don't top ever. The guys I prefer just want to ignore my penis. So since it is useless why not lock it away. I'm just a beginner in the chastity world.
    Miss L if you want inescapable no sex allowed the why not op for a frenum device with break away screw heads? My guess is you don't want that as it would remove the idea of an actual release(reward) for good behavior.
    As for me I'm not trying to defeat a device. If I pop out it is an accident. Not trying to "cheat". I'm just looking to find a man that won't feel threatened by my large size and a chastity device will let them know that I am not in competition with their malehood.

18. Subeva74

Subeva74 Active member

IT
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Do you never ever want to orgasm?

19. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Please may I add to your comprehensive list @MistressL A full Urethral custom device is also secure and is currently in development in my workshop with input from people with considerable experience.

20. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    That's great, tc.

21. JasonEB

JasonEB Member

Local Time:
    I do orgasm anytime I want as I am my own KH. But I have other things I would rather concentrate on. Am attempting to milk prostate instead as I'm interested in feminizing myself a little. Have just started taking natural herbs to gain more curves.

22. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    Chastity means different things to different people. When I say "real" chastity I am refering to wearing a device that keeps one away from their genitialia for sexual relief, with little or no ability to remove it. Yes, someone can commit to chastity with only a pledge and nothing else. Permanent orgasm denial is just that. Chastity can be for different periods of time or forever. There is a world of difference between a cbxxxx and a custom full belt. And that does mean someone wearing a plastic device can't be in "real" chastity. I am just saying, at times, my husband wears a promise locked through his PA when he travels. It is a simple Steelworxx PA lock. When he is away from me, he made a pledge to me on one knee, that he has promised he would never touch his penis for personal gradification of any kind. So far, the few times he has wore it he has been true to his pledge.

Perhaps it is a degree of commitment.

Each couple will evolve into their own interpretation. I will not be part of a symantics discourse. Interest for me, is personal, only wanting to share our perspective.

23. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not wanting to burst your bubble, but I dont think most people on here especially Keyholders/Mistress's/Masters or whatever your position would consider "I do etc" as chastity !!

24. JasonEB

JasonEB Member

Local Time:
    Fair enough but this is a silicone device not plastic. Was quite expensive for my budget. And after a nights sleep it has proven to be very comfortable. I do not have a partner atm. This is for me.

25. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    I've said my piece, tc.
    And I stated each has their own interpretation, with varying degrees of connotation.
    I knew someone would bite and try to burst my bubble.
    Oh, my. I am so offended, whatever should I do?
    NOT

And for some it is a moral commitment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice