KHD X3 Espresso cage caused cut to penis

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by subbysubsub2, Feb 5, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. subbysubsub2

subbysubsub2 New member

Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    hi all,

Long time lurker first time posting. I have a 3-D printed KHD X3 Espresso and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the device.

My keyholder and I are just getting started with chastity. I have spent a few different times locked up for 48 hours with no issue. This time my keyholder decided to go for 5 days, today being the 5th.

As I woke up this morning I knew something was not right there was a stinging pain that wasn't felt before. My keyholder removed the cage to find a cut underneath my penis where the shaft meets the head.

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for fixing this. Are 3-d printed cages notorious for this maybe? I know people go through a ton of cages before they find what works for them but has anyone had a similar experience that can offer a new cage suggestion or any tips

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    i not heared of that cage but i do like expresso coffee lots and lots.

3. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    Depends on the exact injury, is it an actual cut, which is likely caused by a raised edge or a sharp change of direction within the cage, you simply identify the area, If a raised edge use some fine emery paper to eliminate it then polish the area with some 400 Wet & Dry paper, using water. If its a sharp corner say, radius it and repeat above. If its a sore/rubbing rather than a cut, its either the wrong device/fit for you. IMHO

4. stoneybrookstan

stoneybrookstan New member

Local Time:
    Are you using an anti pullout ring

5. jggflr

jggflr Some days I feel like a defiant child...

Consultant
    Southeast US - West Coast
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I own a KHD X3 but never wear it because I escape too easily from the device (without intentionally trying to do so.) That probably has more to do with my anatomy than the design. I agree with TCT about checking the inner surface for sharp artifacts and using emory cloth or fine grit abrasive to smooth it out. Did you ever determine what caused your skin to become cut?

I have a different manufacturer's 3D printed device on order. As soon as I receive and have had a chance to thoroughly wear the device, I'll post a link to my review if you are interested in exploring alternate 3D printed hardware.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice