What is a good long term BTD that can also use a PA with later?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Jessica Alexander, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    I don't have a piercing now but looking to possibly get one in the near future. What would be a good device for long term use that could also be secured by a PA? Looking for something with good security, access for hygine, etc.

NightA likes this.
  2. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    Male chastity now contender should work, order it with the pa option and just dont use the pa part until pierced. I think rigid chastity has a modular device that can be used the same way.
    Worth checking them out at least.

3. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    The best option is the Contender by MaleChastityNow.com (MCN). I got mine without the optional PA hook at first. Once I was healed and comfortable stretched to 4ga, I sent it back to get that added. Mark had it back to me in a week. That was fantastically fast!

The device is custom stainless steel. I wear one with a 1/4" ball gap. I remember in another thread you had a concern about slipping through. I have one testicle that's a little Houdini, and that smaller gap helps me.

4ga is his smallest standard hook. It's also the thinnest hook I felt comfortable using. But you can get a 6ga hook, and I think perhaps he's done an 8ga hook where it's mounted on a larger piece of steel to accept the security screw.

I ended up getting a smaller cage later so that the device is only 2" total length, and is completely straight. It's small and snug. I like it because it fits like a glove. The PA hook ends up guiding my urine out very cleanly. The mess gets old

The weight is nice and light. He uses thinner cage rods than the Jailbird (which doesn't have a PA option. The balance of the base ring and the cage feels good. I've worn heavier devices that drag everything down, and threaten to slip off unless the base ring is so tight it's painful.

Recently I switched over to his MouseTrap. It's a chastity tube-only device that might work for you longer term. That or his Glans Armor, depending on your preferences. But I would definitely wait until your piercing is very well healed until using any tube-only device. I checked with my piercer on the health of my piercing after a year first.

Anyway, the Contender is a solid buy at 275$ for US made 316L stainless. The welds and polish are top notch, as well as the customer service. The PA mount, PA hook, security screw and driver are another $100.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I would wait until you're pierced and healed up regardless. You won't know your preferred setback until a piercer places it for you.

I ended getting mine cheated up a bit to take large gauges (and have more flesh to take any stress of chastity). I also have one 'lip' of my urethra that kept getting caught in things. I placed my PA hook back enough so it doesn't normally protrude and get trapped between underwear and steel. It was a minor adjustment but it made a difference for me

You also might be tempted to use a new piercing before you're ready. I know I took great restraint to let the darn thing heal. :)

Sending the device back to get the PA mount added and sent back with the hook and such was incredibly quick.

corsac and Jessica Alexander like this.
  6. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    I got pierced at 8g. As soon as that healed i got the pa-5000 as it comes with many pa gauges in the package, that way i could stay locked up going to 6g, then 4g. As soon as i hit 4g i ordered a mousetrap and tossed the pa-5000 in the trash. The pa-5000 will not last, mine started to crack just when i got to 4g, (8 months) so they are only good for temp usage.

7. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I had a PA-5000 and made an 8 mm Ti pin for it to suit my PA, 2 weeks later it split in 2 and was scrap, I did repair it but retired it as a relic, my Ti-500 will out live anyone who buys one !! my guarantee !!!

8. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    Your titanium chastity devices will be around long after humans go extinct. Wish i could afford one :)

TitaniumChastiTi likes this.
  9. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your kind words @Morolinith there is still an offer open to members here ;)

10. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    Your welcome. Funny thing about it, millions of years from now, some alien race will excavate earth and find fossils and titanium chastity devices and be like wtf was going on here lol.

11. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    What offer is that?

12. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Im doing the first 3 sold on here at a reduced price, £375 delivered for the Ti-600 ;-)
    Regards Ti

Fierypete likes this.
  13. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    I think that what makes a good ball trap device and what makes a good PA device may be too different to make one device that works for both.

The Contender might be the best option for this. I got one with that idea but ultimately think it won't work. There is a lot of debate about cage size and different sizes work for different people. Mark recommends that contender cage be just as large as the flaccid penis. That the penis just touch the end and not be constrained. I think he is right about this. The wire he uses to build the cage is relatively thin. If you penis bulged out it could easily get pinched. (Mark could use thicker wires but then the device would be heavier and there would be other problems.) So for a ball trap device, at least the contender, you want a cage that is as long as your penis.

For a PA device you want a cage that is not as long as your penis. I don't have experience with this but fitting guides and my thinking about it suggests that a cage that is as long as your penis will cause pulling on the PA. Better for the cage to be a little short to allow movement and shrinkage with out pulling the piercing. If you got the Contender with a too-short cage you might have problems with bulging and pinching. If you got it with a right sized cage for the Contender then it may be too long to use with PA.

Now, my flaccid penis is relatively large. Thus the cage on my Contender is relatively large. Mark said he mostly builds cages that are 2-3" in length. I may have problems with his cage that other customers do not. If you are more in his typical size range then your experience may be different than mine. Write to Mark and ask him. The Contender is a good ball trap device, well made, and at a good price.

My conclusion is that I'll buy a device specifically designed as a PA device.

Mark' makes great devices for that. I probably won't buy one from him for two reasons. First is that I want the smallest reasonable cage. Thus the cage is going to constrain my penis at least a little. Thus bulging and pinching. I've been pinched by thin wires too much. Second is that the PA pin is held in with a security screw. This is just a hex socket with a post in the middle. The key is a hex key with a hole in the center. Right now we only have one of those in the house but I know that I can buy more on line. I might never do that but I want a device that I don't even know how I would get myself out of with out the key (or cutting something).

14. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Please take a look at my Ti-600 @pokekey it need to be separated before you can access the PA fixing.

15. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    @pokeykey
    I find I am comfortable in a snug diameter, and short cage. That's with or without the PA hook in my Contender. I find the PA hook adds comfort due to keeping me from pushing forward through the rods when aroused. But when I'm flaccid, I'm happy. I can go about my day and the device disappears on my body.

The Contender is designed as a PA device. You'll find if you do get one that the PA hook keeps you held still in the cage. You don't have to worry about pinching. You can get the smallest possible cage and the hook will hold you back from the end. That's just a matter of the dimensions you order. Do note how much thicker you get when you're held short, vs stretched out long. Skin bunches up for me.

I, myself, over-analyzed and theorized before I finally placed my order for my original Contender. Mark worked me through it, but also helped me not to worry. It turned out just fine. Honestly, I think you're overthinking it a bit. I say this in the friendliest manner, because your dialogue sounds like my fevered brain. :)

All the best,
    Peter Rabbit

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  16. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

Local Time:
    I didn't get the smallest cage and did have problems with pushing out the end. Mark built my cage with a lot more down curve to make it less obtrusive under pants. That worked out but I think made it less suitable for use as a PA cage with out the base ring.

My main point is that fit considerations for non-PA device and a PA device might be different, leading to a compromise when using it in one mode or the other. Which one are you going to compromise on? A device that does not fit just right can be un-usable. Will the compromise be unworkable in one mode? Maybe better to buy two devices, one built for each purpose.

The contender is a great device and served our purpose of deciding if this was something we wanted to make a larger part of our play. It is. I decided to stop trying to adapt the contender, get pierced, and buy a device for that.

If I knew then what I know now I would order a smaller cage and it might have worked both with base ring and with PA pin.

P

17. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    I think I found something that I like by Rigid Chastity. I really like how the PA ring directs urine. I really hate the smell of stale urine and this looks like it would help keep things cleaner. I like the open design on the cage as well as the bend to keep things tucked and compact. The PA rod also works as a ball spreader which helps prevent ball pull-out. Anyone have experience with http://rigidchastity.com ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=53
    http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=65_66&product_id=58

18. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Tried looking at yours but your website doesnt work....

19. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Strange, works here and have had a lot of feed back via it ??

20. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Jessica Alexander , I just read a thread on fetlife about rigid chastity. The people who have purchased from them say they are quality devices but that the customer service is lacking. They say you need alot of patience to deal with them and many reminder emails.

@TitaniumChastiTi , your website works for me also.

TitaniumChastiTi likes this.
  21. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, it was my fault, but @JamesAll10 kindly pointed out I had misspelled the link on my profile doh :oops:

22. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Yes, that is the same thing that I have heard. I haven't heard of anyone getting ripped but it's seems well known that they are slow and frustrating. May be worth it if not in a big hurry if it's the right device.

23. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

Local Time:
    The rigid chastity devices look kind of hot. Interesting sizing on the modular device. Where as MCM wanted to make the cage the exact size of my penis RC wants to fit you with a short, wide cage. Cage diameters of 37mm and 47mm are fairly wide. Measuring tips confirms that this is their intention. Your penis will press against the end but because it is a smooth dome it should be comfortable.

The disadvantage of this RC cage is that you must always use it with the base ring. Lots of people get pierced so they don't need a base ring. By contrast the MCM and Titanium Chastity PA pin is built into the cage so the cage could be used with out base ring.

24. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:

Rigid Chastity has at least one that's designed to work without the base ring, but it does require the PA.

Not to go off topic, but I'm actually more intrigued with the Evotion ones based on their weight and closer fit. The price isn't too horrible either and I like that replacement parts are easy to have produced if needed.

25. ChasteTeddyBear

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    I'd advise against Evotion. While their customer service is consistent and pleasant, their product needs some work. I recall a few others along with myself having fairly bad experiences. Mine in particular: their finished product is not nearly as smooth as It should be, resulting in some potentially serious damage. Combination of precum softening the skin and the texture of the PA bar worked through the scar tissue of my PA and eventually drew blood. (NEVER a good thing). Also (less important), any color other than black, you can expect discoloration within a few days.

I think they have a lot of room on to grow, but as it stands, they need to do some major improvements before they'll be ready to contend with the more established makers I the chastity world.

lock667 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice