Recommendations: Base ring + PA

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    Recently pierced and looking at new device options while healing up. Only real desire is that the device also have a base ring. The gentleman at Evotion Wearables has been excellent to deal with. But before we pull the trigger I wanted to see what other options are out there that I may be missing. There don't seem to be many that utilize both the base ring and PA prong.

Soft budget of approximately $600.00 (assuming successful sale of current JailBird).

Not interested in Lori.

Thanks for the help :)

2. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Rigid chastity has some designs that might interest you.
    I'm freshly PAed as well and going with one of their designs as they have accommodations for un cut men.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    The Contender from Male Chastity Now has a base ring and PA Prong. I find the fixed PA hook more comfortable than any other PA security option. Everything else pinched me.

I can urinate nicely through the Contender's steel rods as the PA hook guides the flow. I find the steel easy to keep clean too.

The owner, Mark, is great to work with.
    Check out this page.
    http://malechastitynow.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=75&product_id=85

I found the texture of the Evotion wearable device irritated my well healed piercing. I would go with a metal PA hook from MCN. His production and delivery times are much faster too. So he can make adjustments if you need them.

He can do smaller gauges if that's a concern.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I also have the contendor. great device if you want that ball trap feeling along with the PA

5. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Look at Steelworxx - have not bought myself but would have been my second choice after Lori.

6. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    It is possible to incorporate a PA with a CB6000, which I know is a much cheaper device for your budget and not tailored made for PAs, but it works for me with some success. I wear a 4ga smooth segement ring through the tube's slot. Once the two halves of the ring are joined together, it's impossible to get my cock pulled out the back of the tube. I think it looks hot too but I've a thing for PAs in general so that's probably just me.:)

I don't see the CB6000s as a long term device but has been good for starters. I am regularly researching more serious (and seriously expensive!) custom made metal devices on-line where the PA is integral to the tube. I am in discussions with a company about having one built at the moment (not a Lori) but don't want to post about that yet until I've ordered and received the new kit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice