Hello from Snufflepig

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Snufflepig, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Snufflepig

Snufflepig Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    Hello everyone. I would love to be a more active member of this forum, but find it difficult because my wife who I dearly love feels that our sex life is very private and not for sharing. We have been married since we were 19. And have three children who are in their teenage years, so finding any uninterrupted time can be a challenge it was easier when they were young.

I have been a submissive since I can remember, and first tied myself up when I was about 8 years old, and that was 41 years ago.

Chastity has been a major interest since I was in my early twenties and remains so, although to find a practical and workable solution has proven harder than you might think, but thats another post for another day. I still cant actually quite make sense of the fact that the one thing that makes me horniest is the desire to be unable to orgasm the number of times that thought has made me do that very thing its certainly a strange paradox.

These days my chastity is mostly achieved without a device, I have somehow managed to condition myself to act as though I am wearing a device, and my wife has control of all of my orgasms, though sometimes I wish we had a better answer. Its not too hard for me though since we are fairly active and it is rare for me to go for more than a week, although my record of self control is three weeks.

I tend to lurk a lot, because most of the time, I have nothing much to add to the excellent posts that are made, and Im not sure that anyone would be all that interested in what a sub male of 49 has to say in any case there seem to be so many of us compared to the number of women who wish to be dominant. Im sure there must be a ratio of at least 20:1 which is a shame lol.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    Welcome to Posting snufflepig,
    I can see where your wife is coming from in her desires to keep your sex life private. Alot of women are like that and it is not uncommon.
    As for the device, cant you order a device, something inexpensive for now until the kids are out of the home and you have more time to devote to this.
    And speaking of that, trust Me, when the kids are out on thier own this will all become sooo much easier.
    Look forward to hearing more from you,

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Hi Snufflepig, welcome to the Forums!

Based upon your post, we're about the same age although I live on the other side of the pond, so to speak.

We, too, have children, but ours are all under the teen years. That does put some extra pressure on our play time, but it's still possible. We've been doing some off and on chastity play over the past couple of years. Currently I'm using a CB-3000. While these aren't cheap, they're not overly expensive. I believe your wife will REALLY APPRECIATE the change in you once you've been locked in your cage, as my wife calls it.

Again, welcome and hope to see you around the forums.

-subrick

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome, Snufflepig! :)
    mikecb

5. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Welcome!
    as Mistress Michele mentioned it is not unusual for people, in general, to not want discussions about sex. Madam still doesn't want everything that happens posted, so I don't. It is one of the many things that are a compromise in a relationship.
    I think so far you are the only one who got married younger than me on this forum. Luckily your kids are already teenagers so certain issues with play time are easier, others MUCH harder.

6. Snufflepig

Snufflepig Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think I gave the wrong impression

I should explain that my comment about finding the right device was based upon experience, not ignorance.

I originally started with a home made, followed by the curve, then a Walter Goethals full steel belt, the CB3000, a Chastity Steel CS100, a special made by Vad Farkas (ring of steel) and more recently a Birdlock....so I have been playing with chastity devices for quite a while.

For me none of the trapped ball devices work too well since I have fairly small balls, and am a significant grower. Other problems are that my skin seems to react rather badly - to almost anything!! Which is a bit of a bummer really.

I can pull out of the Birdlock. The Goethals waistband is lined with a kind of foam that irritates my skin really badly, and the bottom of the tube chafes my thighs until they are quite sore (it's good for sleeping in though)

CB3000 has been the best of the others although the hinge on the A ring was an issue - I coated that with a kind of thermoplastic which worked for a while...but now I seem to react to the thermoplastic too.

Unfortunately the special from ring of steel is slightly too long, (my fault) which makes sitting difficult.

I do have a PA though.

I am considering either purchasing a Reinholds, or a Neosteel arch, which will almost certainly be the last attempt ......you can see why...LOL

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome: Snufflepig.

We too have 4 children, 3 preteens/teens and 1 toddler! It is VERY difficult to negotiate round them and especially to get babysitters.

Hold tight and enjoy the ride, we're all here with you.

8. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    I know the feeling with skin issues, that is why I am currently not wearing one.

I will be most interested to hear how your next belts work out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice