Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    Although the added weight is a plus, it also pays to have a full tank in case you end up having to go somewhere. If you get stuck, you can run the engine for short periods of time to keep warm until help arrives. Also, you don't have to worry about running out of gas while you're warming up your vehicle. And best of all, you don't have to go to the gas station and stand there waiting for the tank to fill in a snowstorm!

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    3:15 AM
    Sorry Ms Linda first if you are snowed in, snowed and in being the operative words in this sentence, where are you going? Second i was just at the store and they were lined up six deep waiting to get gas to go no where after they got home. i would much rather pump my gas after i can actually go somewhere and all the idiots got theirs the day before. Third where we are you don't have to warm up your vehicle for more then 30 seconds to a minute unless of course you are one of those wimpy sotherners tiff was talking about. Ooppsss did i just say that? No offense ment to Mistress or Ms Rob. It rarely gets below 25 or so here not like where you are and the temp can get into the minus numbers for days on end.

We got 26 inches in one shot a couple years ago and guess what we were actually snowed in for less then 24 hours. The only thing i need to exist that long is two packs of cigarettes. It's the 21st century not the 19th people need to wake up and realize this, present company excepted of course cause the weather where you are is completely different i would think in terms of amount.

You see all this time sitting around is just enough time for a sissy to get her ass into trouble,lol.

MM's sweetpea

P.S. Then again there is always one of these:santa-116::sex024:

3. vickitransgirl

vickitransgirl Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    all this talk about snow and cold weather is making me horny. lol. or maybe its just that fact that MM gave me an assignment to do yesterday, and instructed me to record the results here. sorry to everyone for interrupting.

the assignment, designed to humilliate and frustrate me worked well. the fact that i am now telling everyone is even more humilliating.

totally naked, and unlocked i was to insert a butt plug, get on all fours on the bed and hump a pillow until i was on the edge of cumming, and then stop. all the while chanting "i am a prissy sissy girl and i am not allowed to cum". it took me some time to get to the edge, as a pillow offers very little stimulation! i can only imagine how Mistress would have been laughing had she been present.

Loved it Mistress!

can i have some more?

vicki
    xxx

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Yes vicki you may certainly have some more!!! You did very well posting your humiliating experience!

And yes rachel....you are in trouble! LOL Silly girl, when are you going to learn that when I say something the proper response is YES MISTRESS!
    And not only Me, MsLinda tried to explain something to you and you still wanted to argue the point....hummmm,,I just got My new flogger in the mail today, youre going to just HATE it rachel...just sayin!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Still snowing!!!!!

I meant to mention earlier, when I recieved jennys key today it was in a beautiful birthday card, now how sweet is that!! I just took jenny on and shes already trying so hard to please me, isnt that soooo sweet!!
    Thank you jenny for being such a good girl!

rachel, susie, jenny,and vicki, such good girls, just goes to show you how special sissys really are! I so appreciate you all, its so nice to Own such considerate girls!

Mistress Michelle

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    Yes vicki isn't she just the greatest?

i was only kidding Mistress....just sayin':sex020:

Your sweetpea

7. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    Mistress Michelle,

I am sorry for imposing on your thread yet again while trying to speak to Susie, but unfortunately she does not have her own thread to talk to on... and I wish she did!

Can't you whip her into it somehow Mistress? OUCH! Sorry Mistress Michelle, it is not my place to suggest to you how to treat your sissies. Ow, that flogger really hurts, even in cyber-space!!!

Suzie Q's Journal would be a great name for her new journal! Or Suzie's Diary, or Musings from Susie Q, etc.... Susie is a great name for making good Journal titles.

Respectful (cindy to Miss D) :cat:

8. pinklet

pinklet Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    This is amazing.

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Hello pinklet :welcome: to the Mansion!

@Rachel - is it that time of the month again? You seem a bit.... tetchy!!!

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    LOL @ MW.
    Well no it's not Ma'am. But now that you mention it it has been about a month since the Gathering and we all no how that went. So maybe it is that time of the month. (being humorous here).

MM's sweetpea

11. vickitransgirl

vickitransgirl Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Just a quick not to say sorry i missed you today Mistress, and to let you know that the essential equipment you instructed me to order, has been ordered.

vicki.

xxx

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Hummmm......
    Last year on this morning pet was in a hospital bed in the hospital and I was sitting there with him trying to make some sense out of what all was going on. It was the first day of a very long emotional year, as most of you know.

I thought alot about it yesterday, and as 6pm approached last night came about pet and I were both engulfed in what all had happened. He called Me at 6pm that night, to tell Me he had fallen and broken his leg, thats where it all began, the slippery slope of health issues and wondering if everything was going to be ok.
    Next year at this time I am going to look back and say YEAH we made it through 2 years!!
    Anyway, I am not going through all that again.

I did chat with susie some during the day, and tom, rachel was busy with her planned rachel day with Sherry and Sandy.
    Talked with Linda some, and then here comes tiff, at the perfect time. Thanks tiff, you have no idea!

I had been out shoveling snow earlier in the day and trying to get the surburban out of the snow bank, the next door neighbor came up and helped Me. The snow plows had pushed a 4 foot wall of snow and ice across the front of our driveway so I had to get that down then pack a track with the surburban. All that activity made Me really sore so I decided last night a hot shower with pet would make Me feel better, and it did. Now I'm sore and horny at the same time LOL
    So, when its bedtime off we go for some orgasmic fun!! Of course, I just allowed him to cum a few days ago so he wasent allowed, but he had Me totally satisfied, and exausted at the same time! What a way to end the evening!
    LOL, I am still sore as hell, but totally satisfied!

13. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Wheres a sissymaid when you need one or in the case of a 4 ft bank a bunch of them..im glad the rest of the day and night tee hee went well ..love and miss ya both Mistress now im off to do my snow stuff ughhhhh :treesmiley:

14. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can't even IMAGINE what 4 foot of snow looks like! :manga_exclaim:

It's good to reflect, as you and pet taught me during my stay, positive change can come out of negative circumstances. :character0100:

15. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    S and S

A feeling W/we can all identify with Ms. Michelle. Satisfaction is a state of mind. Being sore, um - we all heal.

If submissives aren't readily available - then look for the hire. Four feet?

Sore and horny - i have to go and shovel now. Woot!

A

16. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MM it's so hard to believe how fast this year has gone. I'm glad that you and pet are doing well. I can't wait to see you again. Chatting with you was a joy as always, and I hope we can get to doing more as we work out times that are good for both of us. Of course it's nowhere near as enjoyable as talking to you in person.

MW, your comment about the 4 feet of snow reminds me of a Mexican friend of mine who I used to work with. We were at a lunch meeting and talking with these engineers from one of our business partners. Anyway one was talking about a trip to Utah and how the snow was 12 fee deep in places. Anyway, my friend had no clue as to how deep the now was until I told him it was about 4 meters of snow. At that point he was able to relate and join in the laughter. So would it help if we told you MM was talking about 1 1/3 meters! ;-)

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol - I'm an imperial girl actually. Despite the fact I was taught metric through school, I still prefer to refer to certain things in feet (or inches! :evilgrin0010:)

18. Rachel

Local Time:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And all this time i thought your were royalty:anim_37:. LOL.

MM's sweetpea :xmas-tree-070:

19. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    i guess I just need to keep my mouth shut more often..

20. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Maybe a gag would help tiff, I do have a couple!! LOL

Well, 2 more days till Christmas and Mistresses house is full of activity! Shame its not full of sissys working! So many things I can think of for them to be doing if they were only here! Oh well, I will have to wait.

pet went into the bedroom tonight to do some leg exercises so I followed him in there! While he was working on them I layed across the bed and told him I had something for him, as I lay there fully clothed with My legs spread apart. Needless to say, he was done excersing LOL So, he comes over to Me and I tell him, you can lick Me but nothing else, well anytime he does this it drives him insane and hes always wanting alot more but I told him he would have to wait till our shower and I may give him just a bit. So later on when we went to shower of course he is expecting something. We have begun showering together, we say to save water LOL, but its really to tease him! I am showering away and look down and hes all excited again so I thought, well, I will give him something extra, hot water makes Me have to pee anyway so I jumped up on the bench in the shower over where he was sitting and sat on his face, he LOVES that! Then when I was done with that, got down, turned around and backed onto him, sliding down onto his stiff cock, just for a few minutes, cant be letting him have everything all at once! Maybe tonight.....Maybe not! LOL

Oooooo, I got two new little outfits the other day at the mall!! Cant wait to have an opportunity to wear them!

Thank you MsLinda and tiff , and also bert for the Christmas cards!!!!!

21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Its Christmas Eve.....wow this year has gone by fast!

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas one more time to everyone, our extended family so to speak. We love you all and so much appreciate everyone here, this site which is home to us, and all our friends!
    We hope that eveyone has a safe and happy Holiday!!!

Mistress Michelle and pet :santa-116:

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thank you Rob and riki, and rachel and sherry for the Christmas cards!!!

I got bread baked, fudge made, and all the rest of the presents wrapped....what a busy day!!

Mistress Michelle

23. Jenny12858

Jenny12858 Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Michelle for the best gift this season. I apprecate your thoughtfullness and effort you give to all of your subs, may you have a very merry Christmas!

24. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Merry christmas Mistress Michelle ,rick ,your entire familly and everyone here xxxxxoooooooo

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    What a Wonderful Christmas!!! pet and I were so happy to be home enjoying our family this year. After last Christmas and the one prior to that it was so wonderful to actually relax and enjoy everyone being here! All our kids were here, all the grandkids, except one set who happen to be in Florida at Disney for Christmas. Guess we'll see them for New Years.

Two of My daughter n laws got to see My new red stilletto heels and My paddles tiff made for Me. I didnt go into detail but evidently they are smarter than we thought cause one of our sons got us a gift certificate to 52 Weeks of Romance which is an adult store here that I took MW to when she was in town. LOL, I asked him what would make him think that Rick and I would like a store like that but he just grinned and dint say a word.

And for susie, tom or rachel, which ever one gets here first, we got a huge beautiful new gas grill, this thing will do everything for you but eat the meat!! I say this because all three of them have tried useing our old grill and were NOT impressed with it! LMAO, the thing was so old it could barely stand up. You all three are going to have a ball with this new one, and the first one that dosent clean it back to its original shine is going to get thier ass beat!!

I hope all My subbies and sissys had a wonderful Christmas, I have spoken to most of them, and MsLinda and tiff.

We still have snow piled up out here but its warm today so some will melt away, the surburban is loaded down with trash and I have a New Years dinner to work on getting together, other than that, its a week of relaxation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice