Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Larrious

Larrious Member

Rockland County, NY
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    I just read through this entire long thread. It got me so hard in my cage, and wishing so much that I had a key holder...

Dogchasecats likes this.
  2. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    Like many here my queen loves the thought of keeping me locked for months at a time. when it comes to playtime though she wants me inside her. This time was way different. After being unlocked a month or so she decided it was time to lock back up. She wanted the only two keys to the cage. Once she had them she literally threw them into a very unorganized closet so it will take a lot of work to actually find them.
    “I guess now we know you will stay locked for 5 or 6 months until I decide to clean the closet out”

3. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    (Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: "I'm glad that you're enjoying this, because there would be problems if you weren't."
    Me: "What kind of problems?"
    Her: "Like, with you wearing it all the time like you do."
    Me: "I'm not getting this."
    Her: "I'm enjoying what we have. I don't want to go back."

4. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Me:
    How long do you think you can keep me like this?
    Goddess:
    I don't know, but we're going to find out.

Conversation last night while cuddling and being relentlessly teased.
    It's been 15 months since my last intentional real orgasm.
    I've slipped over the edge twice during this tiime-frame where I've had a taste of a real O while being edged; these two accidental O's were worse then ruined-O's as I had the post-O drop but without the FULL satisfaction of a real orgasm and Post-O torture that @n2toys would normally have done to me.

This response and more importantly the 'tone' of Her response hit me to the core and was incredibly hot.

5. CarolineTV

CarolineTV Member

Professional
    Cambridgeshire
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    My girlfriend and I have been together for 18 months, and she is totally supportive of my chastity. Last Saturday morning I was self locked and had bought a key safe. Over coffee, she took the key safe, altered the combination needed to unlock it, put the keys inside and closed it shut.

Giving me back the now locked key safe, she said 'You're fucked!'

Next part of the conversation was about a man she had met and now wants to date.

"So I am fucked and you might be?" I asked

Big smile from her!

Unreal, but beautiful!

6. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    I tell her "You are my Queen, and I am your knight".

"No. You are my King."

"So I can tell you what to do?"

"No. This is a matriarchy. I tell you what to do."

7. Intensity

Intensity Lovely Hot Wife Holds The Key

Engineer
    Great Lakes
    Local Time:
    So, after writing this, it's kind of long. And has several quotes from my KH. Guess I went into more detail as I have not posted in awhile.

I had been asking my KH for a special treat for Christmas, been awhile since we have had any "play time." Told her I want her to whip me really hard while bound and hopefully get into the locked toy box also while I was bound. Also tease the shit out of me. She said we would see if Was good.

Well christmas night she told me to "get the stuff out!" So she gets me all secure, then goes at it with the crop. Puts a vibrator on my cage and uses a few of the toys from our box on me. After doing this for a bit and bringing me to the edge several times she then stops. Takes the toys and locks them back up. Takes the gage off me, and as she locks the toy box keys back into the combination box that also has the cage key in it she says, "we never discussed me taking it off!" I was crushed and turned on at the same time!

We discussed a little later after I was unbound. She had taken me quite literally what I asked her for. As usually anytime we have play time, I am allowed to come. So I am still locked and going crazy! She hinted that she may be mind fucking me, and that maybe I will get the rest of my "Christmas present" this weekend. She said, "I like keeping you on your toes." And that she does!

Regardless, with being off today after the holidays and her being at work. Going to be doing a few projects around the house and garage to get the stats better in my favor. She also says, "what have you done lately for me?"

durango_o and ChasteCel like this.
  8. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    The setting: Christmas Day afternoon.
    My status: Locked for about 6 weeks.
    The lesson: Don't be horny and shopping for Christmas gifts, you end up spending a lot on sex toys.

Anyway, we're in the bedroom using a couple of the new toys. Cause "we can't use all of these at once" she says (true!).

She told me she loved the new "finger vibrator with remote" and told me to "keep it charged at all times because it's her new favorite toy and might lead to more weeknight play"... since it got her off very well and relatively quickly.

And then when we used the new "dual density silicone" strap-on, *that* became her new favorite dildo and led to "I guess this means I can unlock you less!"

Uh oh!

Caged4Sazz, durango_o and Chaste J. like this.
  9. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    It was at the end of our first date/interview for me to become Her submissive. walking Her, to Her car, after the munch, She told me to have a seat in her car, sitting there She said do not read anything into this slave, I like you and with training, Then reaching into Her briefcase She pulls out a packet I shit you not, with my name typed on it. With Megan's rules and house rules and then handed me my first chastity cage in a box. I was reminded what a friend online told me about Her, She said to be careful what you ask for She is the real deal. That was almost 20 years ago, I have been honored to be in Her service since that night as boi paul, then Christine the maid, so way too many great notes and such, but a journey I would never change Thank you

10. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    yesterday morning, She allows me to have cum.
    we wake up and i wear the collar.
    just before going to sleep, i open the collar and put in on the table (as every day)
    She doesn't see the cage
    "no cage" ?
    "no because i've had cum this morning"
    "never do it again"

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  11. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    We were driving, my car has A function vallend seat heating and it was turned on. I never use it but my Prinsess uses it sometimes.
    Me: is my seat heating on? My balls are starting to warm up.
    She: keep going untill they are burned

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  12. Michaellocked

Michaellocked New member

Local Time:
    Yes I know how rare a flower she is and there is nothing I love to do more than please her! I'm still chaste and locked as of December 31st. I know tonight I'll again ask her if she wishes to keep me locked - maybe I'll beg her to keep me locked! As always though, it will be her choice!

Rectrix likes this.
  13. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    My partner and I are going on a holiday on 10th January....

Last night after she allowed me to play orally, she held me in her arms and told me about what her plans are for aforementioned vacation....

"I'm keeping you locked until we get there so you're gonna be begging for me. I'm gonna use you and don't worry if you cum inside me quickly after your abstinence darling... You'll be finishing me off with that fine tongue of yours regardless, so I'VE no problem with that...."

14. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Hot things... my Queen is away for a week (after relocking me before xmas and teasing me mecilessly befor leaving) so there is only one thing on my mind. I txted how I cant wait for her return on Sunday. She didnt reply with her standard 'Miss you too dear', intead her response was: "Yes. Start making your plans to pleasure me, starting with my feet. Welcome to 2020 and a new me".

15. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    I asked Ms Val if I could be unlocked. Her reply was Silly me. I forgot to tell you that I gave the keys to my boyfriend 2 months ago for his birthday. You can ask him when he gets home from work. Now go back to waxing the kitchen floor.

16. kinkstar

kinkstar kh said I can have this 1..she's 'DONE' with it

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    The hottest thing my wife has said to me was just before Christmas when she said.... Just think about when this is the only time you will be getting out. To which I replied. What do u mean? Once a year? She said... well, permanent IS the goal we're heading for isn't it!!! I had no reply.

17. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    I'm not allowed to orgasm, only to ruin. I received the following texts from Mistress last month, after being locked in a chastity cage for most of the past 2 months:

"For the new year, you'll be locked up most of the time and can only be "released" for hygiene or medical appointments."

Then:

"It's the end of a decade. You can have one last ruin. This will be your last for a very long while."

(Gulp!)

18. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    My kh says to me alot when after biking, i meet her at a mexican resturaunt. Shes already there, I sit down next to her at the bar, says"come here often?". Then smirks.

Last night, I reminded her"remember when we used to fuck all the time?". Replied, "yes, but those days are over. I love you more caged".

19. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    Near the beginning of my current indefinite, long-term lock up (the 1st long-term in a long, long time), I asked Mistress if "her property" was allowed to get hard when I unlock for periodic cleaning & shaving.

She said, "No. Why would you even ask that?" Well, that shut me down and put me in my place! :rolleyes:

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  20. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    While my wife allowed me to give her oral this morning she had a few gems..

"Hurry up would you bitch"

"You wish it was the other way round don't you?" And then proceeded to laugh hysterically

As she's finished orgasming
    "No pleasure for you though, just pain"
    Again she starts laughing hysterically and punches my balls a dozen times

Since we married 6 years ago, she finds the things I am interested in hilarious and always laughs while she does them. The genuine enjoyment and laughter from her is such a turn on for me.

21. radaz

radaz Member

Local Time:
    Prechastity I would regualarly compliment my Wife on her apperance and she would always akwardly accept them.

Today as I came down stairs I found her in a state of undress trying on a new shirt she bought. I told her "that top really suits you, I like it", she smiled, she then bent over to get her trousers revealing some of her new panties. I told her "You have a really nice behind aswell, I wish I could have some of that right now". She let out a comfirmatory mmmmm to signal she enjoyed the compliment, paused for a moment and then just said "no".

I love how confident shes becoming.

22. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    This is an easy question for me. When she lets me out and she’s playing with my dick and teasing me or letting me inside her while she gets off with her vibrator, she always asks me if I want to cum or get locked back up.

She knows that I truly crave chastity, but it’s so hot when she asks me and makes me ask to be denied. She doesn’t always respect my choice, but when she asks me, the sensation is as intense as any orgasm I’ve ever had.

Parley, tvalex and BunnyAthalus like this.
  23. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    (Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my Vixskin strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: "I think I've really forgotten what your locked up cock used to feel like."
    Me: * moans *
    Her: "Not that it matters because this is the only one I want, now."

24. pulledthem

pulledthem Member

Local Time:
    After being allowed to give mistress a orgasm I was getting very frustrated and needy and was put in my place with stop whining bitch your spoiling it

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  25. NaughtyThomas

NaughtyThomas New member

Local Time:
    My wife and I are very new to chastity (less than 6 months). She was always very vanilla so some of the things she has said since we’ve begun this journey is mind blowing.

The first was discussing doctor appointments and she mentioned sending me to get a prostate exam. She paused and said “do you think I would have to unlock you for that?” That was crazy hot to hear. I brought the subject up later that evening asking why she wouldn’t unlock me for a doctors appointment and she said, “well if this [chastity] is really something you want to do then why hide who you really are?” She also said that she would want to be there to witness me trying to explain it. I was blown away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice