How make her exited???

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mlcf, Oct 6, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    Hello everyone... I do not write very often since I got registered... but things are changing and I need o adapt fast... So I started to rely on everyone to have ideas... Well.. Be on chastity belt started with my wife been so jealous about me, women working with me, women around me and goes on... Soto slow her feelings down i got the brilliant idea to use an chastity belt. I bought an magnificent Neosteel Shemale. She choose the shemale with chain... She liked a lot. So i started to use for the first week was a little hard but was easy to hold. she was amazed with the pressure of the little boy and performance and for the first time i do not had an cum... She slowly tied me up and when i tough i was going to get i more.. But i really got the belt right on... Was very fun. But after second and third we already started sex with me tied up. She play with HER TOY and clean and lock it up... She got so happy that now she bought on special pelt to use some dildos so i can stay on top and fuck her with the belt on... She liked soo much the idea that she created an game... I have to please AND satisfy her 60 times before release.. or no cum or even no out of the belt... The problem is SHE DOES NOT WANT TO MAKE SEX EVERY DAY. I NEED HELP... She stays so well satisfied sometimes we do not do sex up to 4 days... this is mean that i may not cum until next year.... I´m running out of ideas.... Any one with nice ideas do make her get exited.. please her... So i can make this count down goes faster.. we were an basic normal couple but now she is started to loving ideas of controlling...

2. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    How about telling your wife you want to cum more often than that. You wear the belt voluntarily right? It seems you did so to please her, you should remind her of that. I suggest communication with your wife.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM

Upgrade with the remote control education shield. She can press the buttons and you will do as you're told.

J

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice