Techniques for Quicker Orgasms

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by white_leather, Dec 5, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    A little background here. When I was getting married to my wife I wanted to do something more than just a regular wedding ring to show my devotion to her. I looked at getting just a standard cock ring that I could wear all the time and getting it engraved with her name, or "this cock property of Michelle" or something like that. As I was looking I began to seriously consider a chastity device, but I had no experience with it at all.

As a young man, I was very concerned that when I started having sex with women, that I would cum to fast, so I taught myself how to hold out for a long time, but that eventually became the only way I could cum. Now that I'm not masturbating, I cum much faster, where it used to take 15-20 minutes of continuous stroking for me to cum, now I can do it in about 3-4 minutes. My wife finds this very flattering and says she wants to get me back to being like the young teenage boy I never got to be that couldn't control his cock and would fire off very quickly.

So I comes down to this. She wants to train me to cum faster and faster, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this kind of training and any techniques that might help.
    Thanks!

2. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Will your wife be carrying out the training herself? Or will she be watching / instructing you?

3. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    It could happen either way. She doesn't really care how it happens, she's more interested in the results.

4. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    Having consulted with my Goddess she suggests: ask your wife to set a countdown stopwatch to one minute. Allow yourself to become erect (no touching but your wife may 'fluff you up' and have any lubes ready in the palm of your hand. When your wife gives the command, she starts the countdown and you should masturbate as vigourously as you can, knowing that if you have not managed to cum by the time allotted, then you will have to wait until your next release from lockup.

Goddess also says that if you do manage to make it within the minute, then the next time you are tested it should be set to 5 seconds less than the time that you managed.

Oh yes and she says it should be videoed each time and posted for public viewing.

Hope this helps or at least gets some ideas going.

5. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    That seems like a pretty good plan.

What does the public video have to do with it? Do you just want to see it happen?

6. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    Just Madam Goddess getting carried away I think. She likes me to watch videos of guys jerking off when I am in confinement

7. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Love the repartee here - on the why does it have to be posted part.

i was trained by a Mistress to cum on Her command and it was empowering for Her. She succeeded in training me to no touch cum for Her as i was on my knees and She sitting relaxed and wonderfully in Her chair above me. At times She would allow me to beg to see something for inspiration and other times, i was not granted anything but to perform the duty for Her. And then commanded to clean it up.

i think slower is better, but trained on command is truly something a Mistress can do - all the best with this.

8. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    How did the no touch training work? I would love to be trained to do that.

9. northoftheriver

Local Time:

I am blessed to have a Goddess who has a particularly twisted mind when it comes to matters of this nature. She has just been browsing LoveHoney and believes that an electrical device called the Boneshaker is likely to produce almost instantaneous male orgasm when deployed on a randy cock.

Luckily for me, Madam Goddess does not believe in allowing me to orgasm quickly. She demands maximum self-control from her tease & denial sessions, but sometimes allows me a small window of opportunity within which I may climax. More often than not though, the opportunity passes before I have managed to take advantage of it. Ho hum :angry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice