How to present a chastity device to my fiance?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by White Shower, Jan 13, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. White Shower

White Shower New member

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    Hey guys. I'm new so first let me tell you a bit about myself and my fiance. I'm 25 years old, she is 27 years old. She's very small and petite.. an absolutely gorgeous little thing with a very dominant personality. I also have a dominant personality so we've fought a bit but I've learned to give her the upper hand most of the time.

Anyhow It's a huge fantasy for me to have her decide when I may orgasm. I masturbate a lot and we have sex 2-4(ish) times per week. I really think she might take to the idea of having me locked up because of her dominant personality but I was thinking of acting very submissive toward her for a while to maybe get her ready for me presentint the device to her. Does this sound like a good idea?

Also about the device.. I've read that those CB 3000 and such split in the middle often and a determined person can get out of them fairly easy. I would probly try to get out and masterbate so I want something as secure as possible so I've had this in mind..

http://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/steel-chastity-cock-cage_2260.html

Another thing.. it sounds like if you have a small penis it can be easy to escape any device.. I measure at 8 1/2 long by 2 wide.. I'm hoping this will make escape very difficult?

Thanks for any help guys !!

2. White Shower

White Shower New member

Local Time:
    Also- I will be happy to update on how this turns out for me :)

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    Hello White Shower and :welcome: to the Mansion.

Before suggesting devices, why not try talking to her about orgasm denial and see if she would be interested in giving you permission to masturbate.

Once you've tested the ground and have an idea of how receptive she is, you can talk about making the denial more secure with a device.

Hope that helps.

4. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    I know that this sounds a great idea to you, but it's your fantasy. Don't go rushing in and assume she has the same fantasy, or the same desire to try it. Various web sites are full of tales of ruined relationships because the male went like a bull in a china shop in approaching the subject with his partner.

Even in Chastity Mansion, where the females are already converted to the idea, more than a few were either shocked or repulsed when the subject first came up and have learned to like to lifestyle, but it took time.

I'd suggest a little research first. A quick google comes up with lots of links on how to broach the subject with a partner, here's just a few.

http://chastityportal.com/chastity/information

http://www.malechastityblog.com/how-to-introduce-male-chastity-to-your-unsuspecting-partner/

http://www.chastity-uk.co.uk/partnerintrod.htm

Good luck, but do think and plan before jumping in and potentially ruining the relationship.

5. slavechastity

slavechastity Member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    yes definatly put some time into studying up on all the "positives" it may bring to your relationship.
    maybe later on a visit to an adult shop paying some attention to the chastity devices there?,,,without being too obvious of course.
    take it slow so you dont scare her away from the idea.....best wishes and, be careful what you wish for...LOL :)

6. White Shower

White Shower New member

Local Time:
    Wow I didn't expect such awesome advice. Thanks everyone.

I think I will start asking for her permission to masturbate.

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    If she likes the idea, point her to the Lori site. Then you can have one made to measure, and there are now non-piercing types available if preferred.

Joro.

8. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    You can also do "Tease and Denial" during any foreplay, this will help with seeing how you react to this because when you are locked up it will be worse. The plastic chastity devices are not for those of a larger size but are a good way to start off but most seem to transition to metal and having one custom made will definitely be the way to go in my opinion whether it is belt or cage.

Try to find some sites for her to read up on what it is about, that definitely helped with my wife.

Good Luck and Enjoy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice