Electro stimulation

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by 6000swearer, Feb 8, 2011.

1. 6000swearer

6000swearer New member

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Hi

My KH wants to lock my wrists to a belt with wrist cuffs, release me from my cage and then use elctro stimulation on my cock. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best devices for this?

6000s

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Esti could work. I did post some pix on this a while ago but they seem to have disappeared. I may try and fish them out again and post them back again. But look at the 312 model and the Corona with focus pods. Combines well with the testie tube.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We love the Estim range. Very good prices and lots of different accessories and variations.

Check out our Mall section here for my reviews. :)

4. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    you could start off with a cheaper tens unit see how it goes

5. sublime3070

sublime3070 tempest

Consultant
    Bedfordshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Hi. I am currently selling an Estim Series 2 box on another BDSM focused website on behalf of my Mistress. An excellent e-stim toy to explore whether you like electrostimulation.

She is happy with the unit but has decided to save up for a new punishment bench. The unit is just over a year old and working fine. She's looking for around £125 (RRP when bought 249).

If you are interested in this, please send me a message... the unit is based in the UK in Birmingham and is in good order and in fully working order. Cheers, Limey

6. rumblcrk

rumblcrk New member

Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    There a several made-for-play stim units. I can recommend the et312. There may be others, but I think it has the widest range and can accept audio signals (music or files designed just for e-stim). Before you buy, check out the community at smartstim.com where there are thousands of experienced users of a wide-range of devices and set-ups.

The device is part of the equation. The other part is your choice of electrodes and where to put them. The most important guideline is to keep the electrodes below the waist (away from the head and heart) just to be safe. And, of course, there are such great places below the waist. :D

Electro stimulation is unique and pretty amazing. Pain, pleasure or a combination. Consider yourself very lucky to have a KH with such interests. Very lucky indeed.

Oh and btw for your KH's information...there's no need to release you in order to apply e-stim. There are electrodes you can use that will snake into all the most private places.

r

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice